Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,462 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Davido Splash Money To Fans At The Airport As He Returned From Ethiopia(pic,vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Splash Money To Fans At The Airport As He Returned From Ethiopia(pic,vid (1025 Views)

Man Who Parked Wrongly Got This On His Car When He Returned (photos) / #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour / Tonto Dikeh Throws Money To Her Fans At Kubwa Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Splash Money To Fans At The Airport As He Returned From Ethiopia(pic,vid by NaijaEntertainm: 3:02pm On May 22, 2017

Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans At The Airport As He Returned From Ethiopia(pic,vid by Dalastically: 3:07pm On May 22, 2017
OBO olowo.. .. Oluwa answer my call
Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans At The Airport As He Returned From Ethiopia(pic,vid by neutrotoba(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans At The Airport As He Returned From Ethiopia(pic,vid by noetic5: 3:17pm On May 22, 2017
me ma pick ohhh
Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans At The Airport As He Returned From Ethiopia(pic,vid by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 22, 2017
Hunger in the land.. see the way people dey disgrace themselves cos of money! cry

Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans At The Airport As He Returned From Ethiopia(pic,vid by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 22, 2017
Not being racist, but he should stop acting as if he is handsome, when he clearly isn't.
Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans At The Airport As He Returned From Ethiopia(pic,vid by decatalyst(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
Jarizod:
Hunger in the land.. see the way people dey disgrace themselves cos of money! cry

My bloda, some people will even fight on top am oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans At The Airport As He Returned From Ethiopia(pic,vid by LOGDAN(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans At The Airport As He Returned From Ethiopia(pic,vid by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
Jarizod:

Baba.. how far? I miss u ooo... cheesy hope u doing great...
Re: Davido Splash Money To Fans At The Airport As He Returned From Ethiopia(pic,vid by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Baba.. how far? I miss u ooo... cheesy hope u doing great...

Missed you too darling smiley

Am superb cheesy ..U?

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Is Truely In Love With The Billionaire Daughter Temi Otelola(photo+video / Singer Runtown’s Mother Wants Him To Urgently Consider A Name Change / Madonna Treats Her Son, 11 And Twin Daughters, 4, To Italian Holiday After Celeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.