Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

#MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour (44774 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Excited As They Meets With Dj Cuppy And Prostrate For Femi Otedola / Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) / Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by gistfever: 5:22am On Dec 24, 2018
A photo has been seen online of Wizkid postrating to fan after he did the same during an event “Made In Lagos” which Wizkid said it is going to an EP for his record label acts, with Soco being the lead track off the Ep.

See photos from the event.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/madeinlagos-fan-came-to-postrate-for.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIu9YwV0TZo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by gistfever: 5:22am On Dec 24, 2018
shocked
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by itspzpics(m): 5:26am On Dec 24, 2018
Lol
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 5:35am On Dec 24, 2018
Mumu dey worry both of them

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by UncleNnamdi: 5:38am On Dec 24, 2018
You just can't fake to be humble when we all know you are one hell of a proud musician.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by gistfever: 5:53am On Dec 24, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:
Mumu dey worry both of them

lol.... naa humilty

1 Like

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by oyahitme: 6:05am On Dec 24, 2018
what should we call this now? undecided

4 Likes

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by oyahitme: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2018
ok.
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by derrydinny: 6:50am On Dec 24, 2018
I heard some people prostrate for others with their body laced with charms, maybe WizKid returned the favour to stop the jazz

Kidding tho

Good response from wizkid

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
You just can't fake to be humble when we all know you are one hell of a proud musician.

Wizkid is f**cking humble please. You always see him bend or prostrate for his elders, even to dbanj. You never see him diss people, look down on people or make fun of poor people in his songs. So what is the evidence of this 'pride'. Is it because he minds his business?
Hes only stubborn, and dts not a bad thing.

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2018
odiegwu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by devigblegble: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2018
So many mad people just dey these Lagos state

5 Likes

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by itiswellandwell: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2018
Good one. Korede Bello too is one of a humble guy. Watched him on Teju babyface show and I saw pure humility in him. Body language alone is enough to know a humble person.

Need to replace Ur bad s8 screen? Av got one s8 screen for just 55k. Call/whatsapp 09090287555.

12 Likes

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Madness

How can I prostrate to my fellow human...

Is alien to our culture.....i rather bow which is mostly for women.....instead of degrading and embarrassing myself in the same of prostrating.

Anyway....DAVIDO I KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Hez143(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2018
respect is reciprocal!!

5 Likes

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by thesolutions(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2018
That means the favour he was looking for can not be granted. He should enjoy the photo trend.

9 Likes

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by itzprezy(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2018
So this is news.and it even made FP..
Make this kind thing no follow us enter 2019 seun

2 Likes

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by phoenixchap: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2018
And this is news on a Monday morning...
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Kellz193: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2018
Some froggy fans will come here to pour their anger

5 Likes

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by DBossNG(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by StarUp: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2018
He may be faking the humility but Davido can't even try faking it.

5 Likes

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by PapaAdanna: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2018
UncleNnamdi:

AFONjas faking humility since the days oduduwa

5 Likes

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by ekesoft(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2018
Wow... So I miss this show............. MY HIPTV SUB DONE GO..... never going to miss any other shows...... HIPTV for life

NB: get your alipay verified today and reduce mini Importation Cost... Check bio for more details... Peace ✌️ cool cool
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by TheMainMan: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2018
derrydinny:
I heard some people prostrate for others with their body laced with charms, maybe WizKid returned the favour to stop the jazz

Kidding tho

u get point o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by stchinedu: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2018
oyahitme:
what should we call this now? undecided

'Humbility' grin

1 Like

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Princedapace(m): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Paid publicity my people..
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by baillers123: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2018
no problem...
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Danelo(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Eye service

Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Dacronym(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2018
derrydinny:

Kidding tho

Lol Are you Complete?
Re: #MadeInLagos: Fan Came To Prostrate For Wizkid, He Returned The Favour by Groovenaija360(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Wizi loke Loke

This is why Wizkid is better than Davido frog voice

If na Davido him bouncers and cult members for don injure this guy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Linda Ikeji Stepping Out In Style. Fans React / Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.