Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market (2697 Views)

Infinix Smartphones That Will Make “Davido's Concert” More Brighter, Better / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by saemmanuev: 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
There have been reports about some people purchasing fake Infinix phones, which turned out to be harmful. Please be on the lookout, and buy original Infinix phones ONLY from our authorized dealers. http:///2qNjSve #Spotthefake

Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by tafat: 6:50pm On May 22, 2017
How do you spot a fake phone
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by kogbaski99: 7:23pm On May 22, 2017
I have not seen a fake one o
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 22, 2017
This is very true. I went to buy Infinix hot 4 just yesterday, not that I didn't have money and haven't made my choice when the seller began to advertise S2 to me.

Oga, give me hot 4, hot 4 is my choice. He kept on ranting and blah blah blah about the S2. OK sir I replied:
He handed me the phone from its casing, immediately I handled it, it felt soooo odd! I switched it on, immediately after booting, I bursted into laughter!

Just swiping down the notification bar confirmed it was a replica
I laughed so hard (I'm a laughing gas though).
Me: oga, you no try o, as I small reach, you wan gimme this kind big phone? Abeg, na student I be, I no want call robbers come my hostel because of my phone.

Na so he gimme the hot 4 wey I leave jeje

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by henry007(m): 3:00am On May 23, 2017
kogbaski99:

There are fakes o. The fake ones are about half price. Fake Hot 4 is 28K.....that is if you know that it's fake. Just buy from a reputable store to avoid issues.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by henry007(m): 3:01am On May 23, 2017
Simonrom:
This is very true. I went to buy Infinix hot 4 just yesterday, not that I didn't have money and haven't made my choice when the seller began to advertise S2 to me.

Oga, give me hot 4, hot 4 is my choice. He kept on ranting and blah blah blah about the S2. OK sir I replied:
He handed me the phone from its casing, immediately I handled it, it felt soooo odd! I switched it on, immediately after booting, I bursted into laughter!

Just swiping down the notification bar confirmed it was a replica
I laughed so hard (I'm a laughing gas though).
Me: oga, you no try o, as I small reach, you wan gimme this kind big phone? Abeg, na student I be, I no want call robbers come my hostel because of my phone.

Na so he gimme the hot 4 wey I leave jeje

If someone gave me a counterfeit, that's the end of that store for me.
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by TechPanda(m): 3:24am On May 23, 2017
henry007:

Mbok, i believe you. grin
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by TechPanda(m): 3:49am On May 23, 2017
kogbaski99:

tafat:

You asked the right question. I greet you righteously.

I hate to admit it, but the whole town is flooded with fake Infinix products, fake battery, fake charger even fake device.

As a matter of fact the other day, a fake Note 2 was spotted on the all famous Jiji. Posted by an individual I believe.
Yours could not neccessary be fake but, HEY! It's a plus one to you, being able to identify a fake Infinix phone.

Spotting a fake product is easy, i believe so. It's the more reason why i always advise people to know the phone they want to buy, google and confirm the specs and price before going to the store.

In an article i highlighted how we (phone Pandas) confirmed the Note 2 on jiji to be fake.

You can read it here: www.techkibay.com/2017/02/fake-infinix-note2-spotted-on-jiji.html

hope it helps
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by criticalphone: 3:32pm On May 24, 2017
tafat:

Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by saemmanuev: 2:46pm On May 30, 2017
henry007:

Casting tinz
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by naruto1979: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
please check the image. maybe this can help.

Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by Ivobobul: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2017
You need to report this man on jiji, I know they investigate and delete scammers lately.
Praying for dis world to get better.

TechPanda:

You asked the right question. I greet you righteously.

I hate to admit it, but the whole town is flooded with fake Infinix products, fake battery, fake charger even fake device.

As a matter of fact the other day, a fake Note 2 was spotted on the all famous Jiji. Posted by an individual I believe.
Yours could not neccessary be fake but, HEY! It's a plus one to you, being able to identify a fake Infinix phone.

Spotting a fake product is easy, i believe so. It's the more reason why i always advise people to know the phone they want to buy, google and confirm the specs and price before going to the store.

In an article i highlighted how we (phone Pandas) confirmed the Note 2 on jiji to be fake.

You can read it here: www.techkibay.com/2017/02/fake-infinix-note2-spotted-on-jiji.html

hope it helps
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by criticalphone: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ivobobul:
You need to report this man on jiji, I know they investigate and delete scammers lately.

wetin he do
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by TechPanda(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ivobobul:

Nice Suggestion Ivobobul, But Am Not Sure If Am In The Right Position To Do So.
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by criticalphone: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
TechPanda:

Nice Suggestion Ivobobul, But Am Not Sure If Am In The Right Position To Do So.

wetin he do bro?
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by TechPanda(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
criticalphone:

wetin he do bro?
A Verified User On Jiji Is Selling Fake Infinix.
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by Easy5265: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
True story I bought a fake Infinix note for my brother. He had one before that got stolen barely a month after he bought it, was for 65k new one. I nah say lemme replace it for him, na hin I go buy fairly use only to buy the fake, for 30k I was thinking I got a good value. The ba3 is bullshit, so is the graphics I didn't notice when I bought it. Now the phone no longer displays after one fall. Be warned pple. Shine your eyes.
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by criticalphone: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2017
TechPanda:

A Verified User On Jiji Is Selling Fake Infinix.

Really, blow whistle for Infinix nao
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by saemmanuev: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Easy5265:
True story I bought a fake Infinix note for my brother. He had one before that got stolen barely a month after he bought it, was for 65k new one. I nah say lemme replace it for him, na hin I go buy fairly use only to buy the fake, for 30k I was thinking I got a good value. The ba3 is bullshit, so is the graphics I didn't notice when I bought it. Now the phone no longer displays after one fall. Be warned pple. Shine your eyes.

heya, pele
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by stevewheezy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
criticalphone:

Really, blow whistle for Infinix nao

How can you expect to get original phone from Jiji tori olorun?
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by AshtonTeva: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
stevewheezy:

How can you expect to get original phone from Jiji tori olorun?
LOL. Why not? Enter the Jiji search field phone model ! And get your phone. Original or not. It depends on your request !
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by TechPanda(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
AshtonTeva:

LOL. Why not? Enter the Jiji search field phone model ! And get your phone. Original or not. It depends on your request !

Sure Man
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by stevewheezy(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
AshtonTeva:

Even the "original" cannot be trustworthy enough. That is why we have retail outlets and the rest....
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by AshtonTeva: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
stevewheezy:

Even the "original" cannot be trustworthy enough. That is why we have retail outlets and the rest....
Then it is generally better not to buy anything. Why do you have eyes and mind
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by josephhun: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
stevewheezy:

Whatever you say, the future is still behind such trading giants as Jiji !

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by stevewheezy(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2017
josephhun:

Whatever you say, the future is still behind such trading giants as Jiji !

Your opinion...
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by gogeekish(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Not just Infinix. Even itel, Tecno too. Now what they do is get a hardware device from vivo, tcl, oppo etc and flash infinix or Tecno skin OS on them. Be careful buying devices these days. Major sellers don't even know that what the have is fake.

Concentrate on the graphics to spot fake ones.
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by josephhun: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
stevewheezy:

Your opinion...
Yes, my opinion, and I'm proud of it. And I'm proud of my earnings on Jiji !
Re: Beware Of Fake Infinix Smartphones Selling In The Market by stevewheezy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
josephhun:

Yes, my opinion, and I'm proud of it. And I'm proud of my earnings on Jiji !

LMAO! No one is asking about your earnings na!

(1) (Reply)

Apple Unveils Iphone 8 & $999 Iphone X With All-screen Display (video) / Who Else Has Noticed This MTN Scam? / Why Are Lumia Phones So Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.