Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

How To Make Complaints To Jamb Directly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make Complaints To Jamb Directly (2945 Views)

Say No to JAMB!!! Get Bsc/MSC/PHD degree from Lincoln university USA here in Nig / SOS Appeal To JAMB As A Centre In Ikorodu Shuts Down Systems Before Time(video) / FG Cancels Statewide Clean Up Exercise Due To JAMB Mock Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Complaints To Jamb Directly by matonip(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2017
Most JAMBites are out there with a lot of complains, they all wish it could get to JAMB headquarters immediately.
There is only one easy way to connect with JAMB and get quick answers. We will be using Twitter to Connect with Jamb and making our queries known, kindly follow the steps below;

How To Connect With Jamb Using Twitter
1. Go to and Twitter sign in to your account, if you dont have an account click on sign up
2. Once you are in, Click on the Search box and type JAMBHQ
3.The first account is owned by JAMB, click on it and click follow.

How To Make Complains To Jamb Directly Using Twitter
1. to your Twitter account. Sign in
2. in the top navigation bar. Click on the icon Tweet
3. Type in your complaints in the box starting with Make sure your updat... continue reading @http://www.myschoolbiz.com/2017/05/how-to-make-complains-to-jamb-directly.html?m=0
Re: How To Make Complaints To Jamb Directly by branhampaul: 7:41pm On May 22, 2017
all the times have message jamb, they'v never replied me. twitter and fb
Re: How To Make Complaints To Jamb Directly by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
branhampaul:
I tweeted them since Friday and they are yet to reply.

they don't care about our fu.ckingly existence

1 Like

Re: How To Make Complaints To Jamb Directly by matonip(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2017
branhampaul:
maybe you did not follow the steps well
Re: How To Make Complaints To Jamb Directly by matonip(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
I tweeted them since Friday and they are yet to reply.

they don't care about our fu.ckingly existence
maybe you should follow myschoolbiz on twitter they will help you submit your tweet to JAMB
.. http://www.twitter.com/myschoolbizz

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Unilorin Been Enlisted In Guinness Book Of Record / NYSC To Embark On Strike Action! / 2018/2019 ABU Zaria Admission Guide Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.