Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

How Adamu Azeez Was Murdered In Ikorodu United Dressing Room. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Adamu Azeez Was Murdered In Ikorodu United Dressing Room. (1021 Views)

I Will Not Scatter United's Dressing Room This Season- Pogba / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances / Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Adamu Azeez Was Murdered In Ikorodu United Dressing Room. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:28pm On May 22, 2017
When you see or read the headline, the first thing that comes to mind is unseen forces that are 'metaphysical' as the philosophers will have it, but the case here is reverse as to what your first perception is about the headline.
There are forces that can as well kill, ruin your or destroy destinies if care is not taken by the individual involved. It is the wish of every football player to wake up one day and find themselves in the position of Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Ronaldinho, Frank Lampard, Oliver Kahn, Gregory Coupet, Pete Cech, Edvin Van Den Sar, Zinedine Zidane, Andre Pirlo, Roberto Carlos, Marcus Evangelists Se Morales (Cafu), Andry Shevchenko, and the rest of greater footballers column of this write up would not allowed to be mentioned, but these physical unseen forces have a great say on the aspiration of footballers especially in this part of our world.
To get clearer understanding of this above position, below is the interview that will kindle more light on the headline and questions will follow as to whether it is true or mere farce. Enjoy!

Bionerdsng: Good afternoon to you
Azeez: Good afternoon my brother.
Bionerdsng: Tell us about yourself
Azeez: My name is Adamu Azeez, I am from Borno state
Bionerdsng: Thank you very much. Where do you play your footballing trade now?
Azeez: For now, I am the goalkeeper of Spartan fc Agege, Lagos.
Bionerdsng: How has life been with you in Spartan fc?
Azeez : Glory be to God, it has been Splendid
Bionerdsng: You were once an Ikorodu United goalkeeper, how would you describe your time as a player there?
Azeez: Playing for Ikorodu United was full of ups and downs, I started playing for Ikorodu since 2014 in national league until last season after the team was relegated from the NPFL.
Bionerdsng: You were part of the team that took them to the NPFL from the National League, how does that feel?
Azeez: It was a great feeling, being part of the team that took Ikorodu United to the NPFL amidst series of ups and downs, in all, it was Splendid.
Bionerdsng: In the game against Rangers international last season, Ikorodu united was linked to match fixing, what can you say about that?
Azeez: That was the worst match I ever played in Ikorodu united
Bionerdsng: How? Can you tell us why?
Azeez: About the performance in the first half, it was very poor.
Bionerdsng: You mean from the referee or the players or the fans?
Azeez: The players. We did not perform well, we conceded 2 goals in the first half.
Bionerdsng: What happened after then?
Azeez: After the first half one of my teammates, the right full back, Rahmon accused me that I collected bribe from Rangers fc
Bionerdsng: Was there anything like match fixing in that game?
Azeez: No
Bionerdsng: Why then were you accused of collecting bribe?
Azeez: No, I swear to God I did not in anyway collect bribe from Rangers, we conceded two goals in the first half because the pitch was bad and , after then, every where I go they accuse me of collecting bribe because of the rumour.
Bionerdsng: Did you actually collected bribe from Rangers?
Azeez: My brother, I just sweared in the name of God, No I did not collect bribe from Rangers.
Bionerdsng: What does the management do to that case?
Azeez: The management did not do anything about it what they told me was that I should not report to camp with the team after the season
Bionerdsng: That means your being out of Ikorodu United was not your decision.
Azeez: Yes
Bionerdsng: What has happened ever since you left Ikorodu united?
Azeez: So many things had happened; I went to many screening with teams like Gombe United, Katsina United, Gateway United
Bionerdsng: And how come u were not signed up by any of these clubs?
Azeez: Due to the rumour
Bionerdsng: You mean they heard that you were bribed by Rangers international?
Azeez: The rumour!
Bionerdsng: What steps have you taken since then to settle this with the Ikorodu United management?
Azeez: I tried calling the chairman but each time I call him he always neglect my calls then I talked to the media officer of the team but he just said that I should calm down and up till now I haven't heard anything from him
Bionerdsng: Have they paid your entitlement?
Azeez: Nope, I wasn't paid off. I was just asked to come for my clearance
Bionerdsng: That means they still hold up to your entitlements which they have failed to pay you.
Azeez: Yes.
Have you lodged any complain to the LMC or the NFF at all?
Azeez: No I haven't.
Bionerdsng: Why?
Azeez: Because of how things are being run in our country.
Bionerdsng: Hmmm, Interesting! How then has the rumour affected your playing for another club?
Azeez: From a reliable source in the NFF, I was made to know that Ikorodu United have been going around soiling my name.
Bionerdsng: It is therefore established by your source that Ikorodu united have been soiling your name about?
Azeez: Yes, exactly.
Bionerdsng: Okay. Before we let you go, what changes do you expect to see in the NPFL in two years time?
Azeez: So many things; like the stadium getting better and the media to always be available to cover matches no matter how small the league is because just as you know there is no small match and just as the U15 promising tournament has been kick started, it should continue so as to empower the grassroot footballers, to watch venues where fixing and hooliganism may want to surface and many other things that needs attention.
Bionerdsng: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Azeez: Wow that's a big question and with my believe I think I am going to be in Europe by God's grace.
Bionerdsng: Do you at all see yourself in goal for the Super Eagles in the nearest future?
Azeez: Its a very big shoe to dip your feet into, but I believe I can!!!
Bionerdsng: What do you have for your fans back home?
Azeez: Big shout outs to my fans out there lots of love most especially my family,friends and every one out there, I love them soo much and also to know that I never collected bribe from any team and I will never because it is against my religion practice.
Bionerdsng: Thanks for your time with us. We wish you the best in your career pursuit.
Azeez: The pleasure is mine.
After we caught up with this guy and got this vital information on how players are treated by clubs and the power behind these clubs in the country which has made the players handicapped of fighting for their rights, the question now is are these powers truly destiny killers? For how long will this nauseating phenomena last for? And who is to be blamed for this menace? The players? The clubs management? LMC? NFF? Or the political powers behind the above mentioned bodies that gives them confidence in maltreating footballers who tends to meet their ends meet? These are the questions that needs answers with immediate alacrity.
Efforts in getting in touch to the Media Officer and Chairman of Ikorodu united in getting their side of the story have proven futile, as we work ahead to bring about justice to our footballing society, we anticipate getting in touch with the management of Ikorodu United.
Click for more details DESTINY KILLERS? https:///gtaPRyomBG

Re: How Adamu Azeez Was Murdered In Ikorodu United Dressing Room. by Drversatile: 5:37pm On May 22, 2017
angry
Re: How Adamu Azeez Was Murdered In Ikorodu United Dressing Room. by IdeyFindWife: 6:10pm On May 22, 2017
I was warned to stay away from cryptic messages of the Undead and other messed-up shyt like articles running on JSS3 Repertorial logic!

But, I didn't listen...
Re: How Adamu Azeez Was Murdered In Ikorodu United Dressing Room. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:13pm On May 22, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
I was warned to stay away from cryptic messages of the Undead and other messed-up shyt like articles running on JSS3 Repertorial logic!

But, I didn't listen...
Then why are you hr?
Re: How Adamu Azeez Was Murdered In Ikorodu United Dressing Room. by Harbeyg09(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Tips Here! / NIGERIA 0 VS 99 INDIA Record / Madrid Agree World Record Fee Worth €180m For Kylian Mbappé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.