Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

h - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / h (9257 Views)

h / The Use Of "An" Before H Sounding Words, Is It Correct? / H.B.D!! University Of Abuja Tallest Student Is A Year Older Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: h by Atlantia(f): 11:05pm On May 22, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
make I carry faith na.
ur own admission is already dusted.

ui awaits u come December.
UI awaits us both. smiley

December seems so far away. cry
Re: h by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2017
Atlantia:

see u oo.
u are even sure of admission but na far u dey frown.

what of some of us that will live in perpetual agony and thinking whether cut off go favour us come December?

cheers December is not that far.
make u no run when ui starts beating u with studies o grin
Atlantia:

see u oo.

what of some of us that will live in perpetual agony and thinking whether cut off go favour us come December?

make u no run when ui starts beating u with studies o
Re: h by Atlantia(f): 11:31pm On May 22, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
see u oo.

make u no run when ui starts beating u with studies o grin
Lol... just be optimistic that the cutoff will be in our favour. smiley

Make I enter first na. tongue
Re: h by eniola2111: 11:45pm On May 22, 2017
all is well
Re: h by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:18am On May 23, 2017
Atlantia:

u are in already o.

but o u somehow greedy o.

only u 290+.

only u 2As and b3s.

u just amassed the whole grades to ur sef..

na ur type dey amass national money without thinking twice cry
Atlantia:

u are in already o.

only u 290+.

only u 2As and b3s.

na ur type dey amass national money without thinking twice
Re: h by holywahala19(m): 12:38am On May 23, 2017
see how two lovers have turned op's thread to their love garden.
oldfoolnigger and Atlantia
isorrite

I'm very rich my people.
lives at Trafford, UK.
drives Bentley 2030 model
Re: h by lanrezy: 3:44am On May 23, 2017
OrestesDante:

I think with that score engineering is pretty easy

Not in the era of Waec 50% and jamb50%
Re: h by TechPanda(m): 4:47am On May 23, 2017
Hehe grin so this year, Computer Science didn't make the list? Interesting!
Re: h by Atlantia(f): 5:12am On May 23, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
u are in already o.
only u 290+.
only u 2As and b3s.
na ur type dey amass national money without thinking twice cry
grin cool
Re: h by Xsem(m): 5:33am On May 23, 2017
fksymbol:
@orestesdante

I tried medicine for ten years now with a mark, 2marks 5marks away from cut off.. ..i just port go engineering this year, with a average performance 271.....im tired of mbbs....

2 Likes

Re: h by gloriadadiva(f): 7:21am On May 23, 2017
Radiohead6:
I'll use this opportunity to let you know we have been living a lie
The Earth is Flat surrounded by a dome (Firmament)
Jesus is Black , And yes Edomites are the true Caucasians of the Bible , Shalom
Re: h by gloriadadiva(f): 7:26am On May 23, 2017
[quote author=Xsem post=56785119][/quote] Its not your calling then,please you need the porting ooo.
Re: h by Radiohead6(f): 8:35am On May 23, 2017
gloriadadiva:
yup, the biblical description of christ

Re: h by Xsem(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2017
Radiohead6:
yup, the biblical description of christ

undecided Do people really care. I think white Jesus appeals more to the sight and mind.Whether you call that mediocrity,inferiority complex or whatever people care less wink
Re: h by Radiohead6(f): 8:50am On May 23, 2017
Xsem:

undecided Do people really care. I think white Jesus appeals more to the sight and mind.Whether you call that mediocrity,inferiority complex or whatever people care less wink
well why shouldnt we care we were lied to ?
1, Proves we (blacks ) are the chosen tribe
2. He is 'our' God we are 'his' people
3. They stole our religion ,race and replaced it with some other guy
4,We are Hebrews (Heeboes) of the bible, cast into captivity (as punishment for worshiping other gods) to the Edomites(Sons of Esau)
Think Man!
Re: h by Xsem(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2017
Radiohead6:
well why shouldnt we care we were lied to ?
1, Proves we (blacks ) are the chosen tribe
2. He is 'our' God we are 'his' people
3. They stole our religion ,race and replaced it with some other guy
4,We are Hebrews (Heeboes) of the bible, cast into captivity (as punishment for worshiping other gods) to the Edomites(Sons of Esau)
Think Man!
Many people are atheist,lutherans,islamist,budhist,puritans and so many others. For me,the best thing is not about struggling for biblical representation but learning of the things that the Bible offers. Of what use is it to us that we claim black Jesus and yet the most disadvantaged and backward race.

1 Like

Re: h by Radiohead6(f): 9:00am On May 23, 2017
Xsem:

Many people are atheist,lutherans,islamist,budhist,puritans and so many others. For me,the best thing is not about struggling for biblical representation but learning of the things that the Bible offers. Of what use is it to us that we claim black Jesus and yet the most disadvantaged and backward race.
we were punished by God mate! But with a promise to send us Christ which we did not believe on, we are the scattered tribes described in rev and almost all the books says would come back home as one, who came from 'Egypt' does dis ring any traditional bells?

1 Like

Re: h by Xsem(m): 9:09am On May 23, 2017
Radiohead6:
we were punished by God mate! But with a promise to send us Christ which we did not believe on, we are the scattered tribes described in rev and almost all the books says would come back home as one, who came from 'Egypt' does dis ring any traditional bells?
Why do you feel so favoured? So the whites don't have there own Christ? So Christ would come and advance the whole black nation technology, education and economic wise. Just take a look at Ethiopia,you will be ashamed of Africa.Do you know the cost of egg in Zambia. So if Jesus comes to Nigeria,which Christian denomination would he identify with. Please even Africans detest an African Jesus
Re: h by Radiohead6(f): 9:13am On May 23, 2017
Xsem:

Why do you feel so favoured? So the whites don't have there own Christ? So Christ would come and advance the whole black nation technology, education and economic wise. Just take a look at Ethiopia,you will be ashamed of Africa.Do you know the cost of egg in Zambia. So if Jesus comes to Nigeria,which Christian denomination would he identify with. Please even Africans detest an African Jesus
oh my the indoctrination has gotten this deep. cry
Re: h by Radiohead6(f): 9:14am On May 23, 2017
Xsem:

before I proceed are you Atheist or Christain?
Re: h by phrancis99(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2017
OrestesDante:
Everybody wants to be a Doctor. That's why some jambite will keep staying at home for 5yrs and more!

Bros, u talk true.
2014 till date
Re: h by Xsem(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2017
Radiohead6:
before I proceed are you Atheist or Christain?
Pseudo atheist.Anyway am a freethinker
Re: h by Nobody: 11:25am On May 23, 2017
Xsem:
Just take a look at Ethiopia,you will be ashamed of Africa.
Just look at yourself and your country and you will be ashamed of Africa. Ethiopia has a great history and no other Africa country can come close to it other than Egypt.

Hater!
Re: h by Xsem(m): 11:55am On May 23, 2017
Hati13:

Just look at yourself and your country and you will be ashamed of Africa. Ethiopia has a great history and no other Africa country can come close to it other than Egypt.

Hater!
I see you are proud to be backward.Ethiopia has been trapped in the ancient world.They need to be civilized but sadly undecided cry there condition is somewhat irredeemable.
Re: h by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 23, 2017
Xsem:

I see you are proud to be backward.Ethiopia has been trapped in the ancient world.They need to be civilized but sadly undecided cry there condition is somewhat irredeemable.
Hahaha, you are really funny.
- is having the fastest economy growth in Africa and one of the fastest economy growth in the world uncivilized?
- is having the 3rd strongest military in Africa with only $350 million uncivilized? You guys spend billions of $ on your military, but still static.
- is having the best airline in Africa uncivilized? You guys don't even have your own airline.
- is having the first light railway in sub-Africa uncivilized?
- is being home to Africa Union and United Nations Economic Commission for Africa uncivilized?
- is having the only native alphabet in Africa uncivilized? You use your colonial masters alphabet.
- is being the only African country to never be colonized uncivilized?
- is having the largest number of UNESCO heritages in Africa uncivilized? Do you guys have one?
- is being the pride for Africans together with Kenyans on athletics uncivilized?
- is being the only African country to be member of League of Nations and the only African country to be founding member of UN uncivilized?
- is having a great history(Damat, Axum, Zagwe, Abyssinia, Adal and Harar) uncivilized?
- is being the first sub-Sharan country to win Olympic gold medal uncivilized?
- is using our own native language as our official language unlike all Africans uncivilized? You use your colonial masters language.
- is having unique and great cultures uncivilized?
- is building the large Dam uncivilized(60-70% completed)?
- the list can go.........

Our great history can't be changed, but our current condition can. Just give us 15 years and we will come to the place we belong(greatness).

Unlike you, I don't scream and worship ferengi(whites). You even kill yourself for them.

Savage! tongue
Re: h by oluwashedy: 1:40pm On May 23, 2017
Olabodedennis:
wow! Sociology is now one of d sought after course nw. Proud 2 b a sociologist in d making
Sociology :the science of the society. I am society priest too
Re: h by Xsem(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2017
Hati13:

Hahaha, you are really funny.
- is having the fastest economy growth in Africa and one of the fastest economy growth in the world uncivilized?
- is having the 3rd strongest military in Africa with only $350 million uncivilized? You guys spend billions of $ on your military, but still static.
- is having the best airline in Africa uncivilized? You guys don't even have your own airline.
- is having the first light railway in sub-Africa uncivilized?
- is being home to Africa Union and United Nations Economic Commission for Africa uncivilized?
- is having the only native alphabet in Africa uncivilized? You use your colonial masters alphabet.
- is being the only African country to never be colonized uncivilized?
- is having the largest number of UNESCO heritages in Africa uncivilized? Do you guys have one?
- is being the pride for Africans together with Kenyans on athletics uncivilized?
- is being the only African country to be member of League of Nations and the only African country to be founding member of UN uncivilized?
- is having a great history(Damat, Axum, Zagwe, Abyssinia, Adal and Harar) uncivilized?
- is being the first sub-Sharan country to win Olympic gold medal uncivilized?
- is using our own native language as our official language unlike all Africans uncivilized? You use your colonial masters language.
- is having unique and great cultures uncivilized?
- is building the large Dam uncivilized(60-70% completed)?
- the list can go.........

Our great history can't be changed, but our current condition can. Just give us 15 years and we will come to the place we belong(greatness).

Unlike you, I don't scream and worship ferengi(whites). You even kill yourself for them.

Savage! tongue
cheesy
Re: h by Radiohead6(f): 6:26pm On May 23, 2017
Xsem:

Pseudo atheist.Anyway am a freethinker
Obviously. Still dosnt change the fact that he lives. Quote all the Science BC all you want but truth still Remains Yehusha lives
Re: h by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:02pm On May 23, 2017
holywahala19:
see how two lovers have turned op's thread to their love garden.

oldfoolnigger and Atlantia

isorrite

I'm very rich my people.

lives at Trafford, UK.

drives Bentley 2030 model
I wanted to type long post on ur matter but when I saw ur last three sentences,I had no doubt that u are high on some cheap weed.

don't kill ur self with some expired weed.

but if u still want to go ahead to commit suicide, pls remember to pay ur commitment fees to the fed.govt.

Atlantia u don go back to ur observation hole?
lmaooo
Re: h by lugoeke(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Inaugurated ESUT Governing Council Backs Return To Multi-Campus Status / Unilorin Portal : Post Ume Login / 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.