Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan (24654 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Nobody: 6:43am On May 23, 2017
emeijeh:
Thank God, there is no oath swearing bla bla on this thread
today is not Friday, wait till Friday grin
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Nobody: 6:55am On May 23, 2017
can we put a pause on religion for once and take a deep breadth,before you know now they will start beating people for eating during Ramadan
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by awoo47: 6:57am On May 23, 2017
delivryboy:
Nigeria's weekends were created to serve Christians to rest on Saturdays and worship on Sundays, whereas Muslim countries have their weekends on Fridays for worship and Saturdays for rest. Schools go on short and long vacations to suit Christian festivals and no considerations were given for Muslim festivals whatsoever. And you don't see Muslims masturbating on the matter. Mordern day Christians are easily upset when they hear Muslims or Islam, it seems to wake up every hate nerve in them. I wonder how they say so many hateful and intolerant things about Islam and Muslims and still turn around to say Muslims are not tolerant. Christians harbour deep rooted hatred for Muslims. Please guys don't let your hate hurt you.
u may look right but remember we follow western educative system which was brought by d British (majority who are christian by dat time)
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by elmagnifico411(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2017
Sterope:
There is a way to end this tiredness. Sniper is not too costly now sad. Before you know it you will be in a better place where you won't be tired of matters that do not concern you.

Just inagine smiley

ohhh you're one of them?? U guys will do 1-0-1 food levels and call it fasting.. make Una go Sidon.. reasons Naija is still backward.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Nobody: 7:20am On May 23, 2017
story for the Gods. batch A 2016 stream 2 were in camp during last Ramadan heaven did not fall down abegi.
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Skmoda360(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2017
Oche211:
Who cares? Boycott the army recruitment exercise, u give others better chances to enter d army.
Nobody actually cares or give a f*ck.
mehn!!! i duff hat for you....well said.....Bleep anything including #broseun.
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Nobody: 7:33am On May 23, 2017
Iam4Atiku:
That's why some of us will remain Atheist till death.

Remove religion and the world becomes Paradise!

I smh for some people. We just can't grow this way!
Tell that to North Korea
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2017
blizpot:

Oga let doz in camp forget abt d fasting.. Next time dey go do am.. In christianity som ppl r exempted frm certain fastings if d situation warrants it.. I no kno why they dey do their own lik say if dey no do dis 1 dem u go die... Muslims r too extreme abeg... Mtchew...
... The fasting is not optional... They just have to observe it because it is a commandment from God. You will understand better if you have Muslim friends. There is nothing bad in giving them the grace.
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2017
youngflamez:
soo you mean those Muslim working in factory's and as bricklayer will stop going to work because of Ramadan. are those profession not physically rigorous too..,

chairman abeg go sleep.., make I employ as bricklayer to build my house, make you talk say name fasting make you no show, Naso ur wages go dey on fasting too..,
... Maybe you forgot those bricklayer will eat and drink water as at when due. Factory workers will go to the canteen and eat when hungry... Try to employ a bricklayer and tell him no to eat or drink till 7pm and see his performance.... So chairman learn to be your brothers keeper
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2017
youngflamez:
soo you mean those Muslim working in factory's and as bricklayer will stop going to work because of Ramadan. are those profession not physically rigorous too..,

chairman abeg go sleep.., make I employ as bricklayer to build my house, make you talk say name fasting make you no show, Naso ur wages go dey on fasting too..,
Maybe you forgot those bricklayer will eat and drink water as at when due. Factory workers will go to the canteen and eat when hungry... Try to employ a bricklayer and tell him no to eat or drink till 7pm and see his performance.... So chairman learn to be your brothers keeper
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Adebowale89(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2017
Dawdy:
Christians are intolerant, they insult Muslims on this instead to be considerate.

I'm a Christian and not a religion fanatics but Nigeria greatest problem is religion

what this Islamic whatever is clamouring for is absurd, radical and inhumane. do they know this country is not operating one religion

do they know the emotional trauma many new corps member would face if the date is postpone

why not them tell FG to cancel Friday out of the working day

why is it all about Muslim?

Christian aren't tolerance, you destroy southern Kaduna, chibok and they didn't revenge

which Muslim would let go as Christian in the world usually do

is high time u people should talk senses into yourself

we are human before religion

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Adebowale89(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2017
if I'm given just a wish in this earth. I'll say religion should be scrapped

what stupidity make other feels they're superior than others

I mean on what ground, would someone feel he could hold a whole country on ransom because of fasting

na me send them go fasting abi is it compulsory

what does your religion of peace teaches u during the Ramadan

u people should please be sensitive enough, we are human and we will remain human till our last breath

Islam grow up
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by uboma(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2017
bigtt76:
May be the whole country should just go to sleep because of Ramadan as the current hardship would divert their attention naaaaaaa #nansense

Will postponing the date for the planned Nigerian Army recruitment till after their fasting period halt economic activities in the country?

Mind you, I will still show my support to CAN if they had made similar request.

My point is, do you sincerely expect someone who is fasting irrespective of his faith to actively participate during the drilling Nigerian Army recruitment exercise?
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Psalmwhyte(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2017
rezzy:

I yaff die
rezzy:

I yaff die
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by bigtt76(f): 8:01am On May 23, 2017
Everyday we all cry that we want Nigeria to be a secular state, how does postponing an armed forces recruitment exercise and National service help in this direction?

Both the Muslim and Christian communities have no right whatsoever to demand for such concession. The entire exercise should be neutral and also voluntary.

uboma:

Will postponing the date for the planned Nigerian Army recruitment till after their fasting period halt economic activities in the country?

Mind you, I will still show my support to CAN if they had made similar request.

My point is, do you sincerely expect someone who is fasting irrespective of his faith to actively participate during the drilling Nigerian Army recruitment exercise?
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Lilimax(f): 8:09am On May 23, 2017
Nonsense sad
They can as well boycott going to school as well going to work because they're fasting.
BTW, are they the only one fasting? What is it sef with this sect?
Make una kuku put the country to a hold because of una fasting.
Yeye!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Lilimax(f): 8:11am On May 23, 2017
frenzyduchess:
can we put a pause on religion for once and take a deep breadth,before you know now they will start beating people for eating during Ramadan
Abio! Na smal small e dey start shocked
We better be careful in this country!
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Victornezzar: 8:24am On May 23, 2017
Hisduchess:

bro no mind d guy.his moniker sounds like daura and u know that daura peeps no dey get full functioning brain
lol na u talk am oo
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by AroOkigbo(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2017
Pwhitelaw:
Do you expect Muslim to engage in the rigorous exercise at various camp and fasting at the same time...
Should that stop christians, pagans and others from going to camp?
They can always wait till next batch.
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2017
AroOkigbo:

Should that stop christians, pagans and others from going to camp?
They can always wait till next batch.
Nobody is stoping anybody from going to the camp.so are you saying all camps in the north should wait for next batch.very soon u go hear the new date......
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by dragonking2: 8:37am On May 23, 2017
emeijeh:
Thank God, there is no oath swearing bla bla on this thread
Dont be surprised when seun introduce that Muslim oath taking on all threads very soon.
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Lukgaf(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2017
nice one. it sounds conspiracy befor nowe
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Nobody: 8:57am On May 23, 2017
Lilimax:
Abio! Na smal small e dey start shocked
We better be careful in this country!
obviously religion is part of our problem in this country
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by trigonometry: 9:29am On May 23, 2017
na wah o! why are all these christians hating? is it som1 that said you people should not take ur religious rituals seriously?? no1 is holding the country to ransom. if the muslims go to the camp and be under-performing as a result of the fasting, would that be better?? you people should try to be considerate.
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by bencarson007(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2017
uboma:
I see nothing wrong with their request to postpone the dates till after Ramadan.
. So we should stop Nigeria because some people refused to eat abi? What are these muslims feeling like sef ? Nigeria na Arabic state ? @Uboma, everything is wrong with it. Fasting entails more than going on food holidays... It is much more than that! As a christian, I will skip the fast. God understands... What will it profit them to finish fasting and the fanatics among them still go out to start throwing bombs at people... My opinion though...please don't bash me...
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Frankies(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2017
Sometimes I wonder the criteria Muslims are using to say they are the majority in Nigeria.

To the best of our knowledge.we have a lot of indigenous Northern Christians in Kaduna, Borno, Gombe, plateau etc. Unlike what is obtainable in the other parts of the country like Enugu,Delta,cross River, Akwaibom, Rivers etc where we have Very few indigenous muslims and others are predominantly Christians.
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by MarieSucre(f): 10:20am On May 23, 2017
sbashir10:
Misplaced priority abeg..... we're used to it already, in fact it is during fasting that we have more strength and determination to succeed

Honestly because you have a burst of energy during this period does not mean its the same for others. Clemency should be granted to prospective Muslim corp members.
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by jameslord(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2017
Y Sum Pipu Do Not Av Brain? Plz Tell Me# 4sight#
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by jameslord(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2017
Maybe Al Activities Nation Wide Should Seized 4 Now Pending Ramadan Period! Mumu grin
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by Austinio: 10:33am On May 23, 2017
Then elections in Nigeria should not take place on holy Saturday etc. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by jameslord(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2017
To All My Muslim Brothers And Sistas! Pls Kindly Boycott D Recruitment And Nysc Of A Thing In Order To Give Better Chance To Odas! Its Nothing Now tongue
Re: Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan by holluphemydavid(m): 10:57am On May 23, 2017
y d shift,was there any postponement in govt activities during christian fasting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My NYSC Camp Experience: Iseyin Camp, Oyo State B2'15 / Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate / Nysc Has Been Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.