Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

God Is Dead. The Real Truth - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Dead. The Real Truth (15459 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / The Real Truth About The Rapture According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 3:28pm On May 25, 2017
jonbellion:
lmao
This boy is madt cheesy
Do u have evidence that contradicts his claim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2017
jonbellion:
lmao
This boy is madt cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by jonbellion(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

Do u have evidence that contradicts his claim?
uuuhhh
No?
undecided
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 4:32pm On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

You wish grin
LMAO

Hehehe,
Sorry you deformed your baby in the womb with alcohol
Not me
Take the cross mehn tongue
I tried saving but you were hell bent.
So I let u have your way.

Are you drunk or what? I deformed my baby in the womb with alcohol? Seems you have run insane. Are you confusing me with your drunk wife?

Of course Spirits can do physical things
We have seen countless miracles and even personal experiences of how dead and sick people were made to live again
So Your Ignorance changes nothing

You have seen no such thing. You are lying as always. So you have seen dead people made to live again? Another 4everGod.

So because Christians for example describe God in different ways, it means they mean different Gods
Keep quiet please,
Your logic is dead

Yes, even in christianity there are different ideas and concepts of God. Some christians believe that Jesus is God himself, while others believe that Jesus is different from God. Some believe God is spiteful, vengeful while others believe God is a like a father figure that will always give them money and make them prosper. They all use rhe bible tp create what ever concept of God they imagine. That is whybtthere are different sects in christianity all claiming that the others are wrong and they alone are right.

Stop throwing Allah and Muslim talk red herring fallacies
Sorry I am still waiting for your name and evidence of Jewish God
Will u bring Yes or No? undecided

I won't stop because that is evidence to show you that all Gods are man made. Just as people created Allah and Brhama so did some create your own God of the bible.

Keep quiet, if you didn't read the story and u don't know what anecdotal means
U don't have to pretend like u did.
You are still very ignorant of the story.

No where in the story did the woman say he has 4 heads or 10 arms. Some people claim that God is many while.others say he is 3 in one , another set say he is only one. You on the other hand is shamelesslylying that they are all the same.

Evidence. Evidence. Evidence
I am still waiting cry

And so it means there are different Gods ba?
Mumudeen grin

The only Mumudeen is your God na. Shebi you once said I should mock him and tell him to kill me. I am here mocking your God he remains a Mumudeen tell him to come and kill me. I am in my office.

Nonsense, unnecessary distractions
Please give us names and evidence on jewish God
Still waiting.

Already listed above cheesy

You Mumudeen God remains the creation of ancient men. Cry as much as you want but that remains the fact.

Ignorance!
Some of the archeologists referenced there are even secular.
Mumudeen grin

Did they provide video evidence of your Mumudeen God fighting alone side his chosen people and committing mass murder? Is there any video evidence of your Mumudeen God boasting and claiming that he fought many men and killed them alone without help and even stained his shirt with their blood as recorded inside the bible? Any video of your Mumudeen God showing his might and slaughtering people? Any recording of the Amory of your Mumudeen God. The bible says your Mumudeen God has an Amory where he sties weapons. Any video recording of it? I said bring evidence you are telling me to go and read pack of lies. You are a mumuish person just like your God.

Whatever you call it, keep your ignorance
The site has several secular inputs
Stop deceiving yourself cheesy

It is a lie.

Mumudeen
Nobody has video of Abraham Lincoln, Isaac Newton etc
But we know they existed.
Only Drunkards will ask for video on recorded history.

Shebi you said your own Mumudeen God can do all things. He is claimed by you his followers to be able to do anything. You even claim you speak to your Mumudeen God and the Mumudeen God answers you. Tell him to just give you a video recording of him doing all the fantastic things written about him in the bible na. Or can he not do all things again? grin

God is a spirit.
Don't be deaf

Your God is a Mumudeen, he remains an imaginary character. Tell him to come am in my office. He should come and kill me the way you told him the other time and he failed you because he remains imaginary.

There are secular accounts from history of people who witnessed it, including 500 people at once.
Go and read.

Nobody has video of Christopher Columbus, when he discovered America
But we know he existed.
Kindergarten ignorance on display.

More lies. There is no secular accounts from history from anybody who witnessed anything. There are no 500 people anywhere it remains your lies. Tel us the name of 10 people out of the 500. Nothing like that only yiur pitiful and ridiculous lies.

Same Ignorance as above undecided Hian

Keep wishing,
As I said, Your conscience will keep u here like a curse grin

What's keeping me here is to mock wanna be terrorist like you and show you that your Mumudeen God remains imaginary. You one said I should mock him and challenge him and see what will happen to me. I did and your Mumudeen imaginary God failed you as always.

Evidence please?
Still waiting
*Yawns* cry

Proof, please?

Hehehe, calm down.....
Why are you pained?
I didn't send you become a trolling atheist....
LMAO grin

LOL grin
Not Imaginary doctor again?
You are confused, honestly!

Evidence please?
*yawns*
Jewish God

Hahahahahah, grin
Its the chameleon, talking
I am not surprised wink

There are many christians that don't believe in hell. Only sadistic and barbaric wanna be terrorist believe it and think they can use it as a bargaining chip. You want to use fear to make people accept your fictional and mythological stories. You are a shameless terrorist since only terror is what you have to offer. Your God also remains a Mumudeen imaginary terrorist.

[/quote]Abeg go sleep
Next! grin

Aren't you on record to have said that if you are God you will kill somebody because he mocked your Mumudeen God? You even said I should mock your God and tell him to kill me and see what will happen. I did and as always nothing happened. I will do it again. Your God is a Mumudeen, tell him to come to my office and kill me. I am waiting.

I don't know why u keep accusing people of lying
Almost on 5 or 6 threads now
simple name and evidence of your "Jewish God" claim is yet to be backed up.
keep dancing sad

Its true because you are a liar. You lie all the time. Your Mumudeen God remains a creation of ancient Jewish and Roman men.

Mumudeen grin
Even Google translator can help u
https://translate.google.com/

Allah is not the same as the God of the bible. It is foolish to say they are the same. You are on record saying that they aren't now you are here saying that they are. Shameless.

Rev 19:12  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 

As you can see, bolded above
You are Ignorant.

Is Yahweh no longer the name of your God?

How do you know?
You just said all books are lies
By your own statement, this is a Lie cheesy

It is foolish to.claim that Yahweh and Allah are the same God. I repeat you are on record for saying that they are not so what is this double speak? Shameless.

Fallacy of time
There were no muslims even in the time of Paul the apostle.
But your Ignorance swallows it grin

According to the Koran all the propets were muslims. Adam was a muslim so also were all the prophets of Allah. I am telling you what the Koran says.

Hehehe, I have already addressed this foolish talk.
A child having a wrong description of his father doesn't mean he has no father.
But in your logic, it means the child has no father
The foolishness is outrageous lipsrsealed Hian

How can a child who sees his father have a wrong description of his father. Only a child with no father will go and describe his after as having 3 heads when in reality his father has only one head.

Unnecessary Vituperations grin

Heheheheh, I cant remember the last time u spent disputing other "fictions"
That alone, is sufficient evidence for your self deception
Receive Healing cheesy

You are a wanna be terrorist. Doesn't matter if I don't dispute other fictions. I am interested in disputing yours and I do it. If you are angry tell your Mumudeen God to come and stop me for mocking him and his word and all that it states. Yu are a terrorist for using terror to make people accept your mythology.

I am still waiting how you knew Paul existed
From the bible that you say its a Lie?
You have defeated your own argument by yourself na
-

I don't know any Paul. I just know that people said a man named Paul wrote things and based on what he imagined and said it was divinely revealed to him just like Mohammed and other people. You also always talk about Mohammed even though you believe that the Koran is false don't you?

Ah, I have a phone, it doesn't have my signature
But it is mine, even without my signature
So signatures are the only proof in your logic?
Shallow thinking.
Well, I have already listed many before.

You didn't manufacture tell phone did you? Your phone has the label of the manufacturing company. So you fail. Where is Yahweh's signature in any part of the universe? At least we have that of Allah on some rocks and trees. Where is that of Yahweh?
-

[Tell us where u got to know Paul?
I have been waiting

He is one of the guys that created your God.

Allah, God, etc
Argument by repetition
The way of drunkards sad

You said I should bring the religious booKS so that we compare and see which is real. I said let's just go and take a simple and straightforward test. Show one thing that your God can do at the moment that the God of the Koran or the Gods of the Hindu Verdes can not do. Just show it instead of crying.

Hehehe, I thought u said I didn't explain before?
You are confused o grin

I am tired of your empty cries and words. Just provide evidence already. Are words all you have?

Bring his book lets compare with the bible.
And lets see who wins grin

Just show something that your God can do that the hindu God can not do. Am tired of comparing stories. Just show something that your God can do at the moment that the Hindu God can not do. Show it already.

Lies.
Even CNN and world Television stations covered the event.
The fact that u can lie even in the face of such publicity, may indicate that you are a drunk.
honestly!

You are lying. That was the opening of one of the tombs of Jesus. There are two of them in Israel. Here from a christian website. It clearly states that there are two tombs of Jesus and it is only believed by people to be his tomb. They are symbolic because no one truly knows the real.tomb of Jesus. It doesn't exist only two symbolictombs exist that pilgrims visit.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2016/november-web-only/why-two-tombs-compete-jesus-burial-holy-sepulchre-garden.html

You are still dancing
Name and evidence of the men you claimed invented the Jewish God
Or you insist its "the romans" Still?

Ive done that already.

KingEbukasblog, Please come and hear this ignorance o
LMAO grin

Mumudeen, educate yourself
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

Why are you quoting from.wikipedia that even 6 years old can edit. You are a shameless hypocrite. You always lampoon others when they cite wikipedia only for you to run to the same wikipedia that any Mumudeen can edit to present as evidence for some Jewish hippe that was killed 2000 hears ago. You are not serious provide credible sources. I am tired of your empty words. Provide evidence instead of wikipedia that 6 year old edit according to you.

hahahaha
Ignorance grin
Dont say this outside, you will just fail interview for nothing.

IGNORANCE IS A VERY EXPENSIVE DISEASE!

Provide evidence and stop shamelessly providin reference from the same wikipedia that you said is not credible. You laugh and mock others when they cite wikipedia only for you to mumuishly go and cite the same wikipedia you said is not credible. What kind of mumuish hypocrisy is this na? You are shameless. There provide credible evidence and not empty words.

Argument by repeating the same sentence
Drunkard attitude undecided

Its true I never said such. Show were I did or remain a liar.

Like the Evolutionary part of the brain you claimed was used by jews to invent God ba?
At the same time Denying evolution.?
You are a disgrace to.
Sad to say.

Please Bring your name and evidence on Jewish God.
Stop dancing for everybody to see.

Again no God that exist in reality will allow a failure like you to do anything on its behalf. Only a Mumudeen that exist in your brain and imaginations.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 4:33pm On May 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
@ Felixomor , did Dalaman just say that there is no evidence that Jesus existed ?

I don't think you should be bothered . Even Richard Dawkins their High Priest have rescinded his comments and excerpts from his book 'God Delusion' impugning the existence of Jesus and said that He agrees Jesus existed . He also apologized publicly for the repugnant ignorance he displayed .

Where are the evidence outside the bible to show that a man named Jesus ever existed and that all what the bible said he did? Just provide them already.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 4:37pm On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Are you drunk or what? I deformed my baby in the womb with alcohol? Seems you have run insane. Are you confusing me with your drunk wife?

You have seen no such thing. You are lying as always. So you have seen dead people made to live again? Another 4everGod.

Yes, even in christianity there are different ideas and concepts of God. Some christians believe that Jesus is God himself, while others believe that Jesus is different from God. Some believe God is spiteful, vengeful while others believe God is a like a father figure that will always give them money and make them prosper.

I won't stop because that is evidence to show you that all Gods are man made. Just as people created Allah and Brhama so did some create your own God of the bible.

No where in the story did the woman say he has 4 heads or 10 arms. Some people claim that God is many while.others say he is 3 in one , another set say he is only one. You on the other hand is shamelesslylying that they are all the same.

The only Mumudeen is your God na. Shebi you once said I should mock him and tell him to kill me. I am here mocking your God he remains a Mumudeen tell him to come and kill me. I am in my office.

You Mumudeen God remains the creation of ancient men. Cry as much as you want but that remains the fact.

Did they provide video evidence of tour Mumudeen God fighting alone side his chose enemises and committingmass murder? Is there any video evidence of your Mumudeen God boasting and claiming that he fought many men and killed them alone without help and even stained his shirt with their blood as recorded inside the bible? Any video of your Mumudeen God showing his might and slaughtering people? I said bring evidence you are telling me to go and read pack of lies. You are a mumuish person just like your God.

It is a lie.

Shebi you said your own Mumudeen God can do all things. He is claimed by you his followers to be able to do anything. You even claim you speak to your Mumudeen God and the Mumudeen God answers you. Yell him.to just give you a video recording of him doing all the fantastic things written about him in the bible na. Or can he not do all things again? grin

Your God is a Mumudeen, he remains an imaginary character. Tell him to come am in my office. He should come and kill me the way you told him the other time and he failed you because he remains imaginary.

More lies. There is no secular accounts from history from anybody who witnessed anything. There are no 500 people anywhere it remains your lies. Tel us the name of 10 people out of the 500. Nothing like that only yiur pitiful and ridiculous lies.

What's keeping me here is to mock wanna be terrorist like you and show you that your Mumudeen God remains imaginary. You one said I should mock him and challenge him and see what will happen to me. I did and your Mumudeen imaginary God failed you as always.

There are many christians that don't believe in hell. Only sadistic and barbaric wanna be terrorist believe it and think they can use it as a bargaining chip. You want to use fear to make people accept your fictional and mythological stories. You are a shameless terrorist since only terror is what you have to offer. Your God also remains a Mumudeen imaginary terrorist.

Abeg go sleep
Next! grin

Aren't you on record to have said that if you are God you will kill somebody because he mocked your Mumudeen God? You even said I should mock your God and tell him to kill me and see what will happen. I did and as always nothing happened. I will do it again. Your God is a Mumudeen, tell him to come to my office and kill me. I am waiting.

I don't know why u keep accusing people of lying
Almost on 5 or 6 threads now
simple name and evidence of your "Jewish God" claim is yet to be backed up.
keep dancing sad

Its true because you are a liar. You lie all the time. Your Mumudeen God remains a creation of ancient Jewish and Roman men.

Mumudeen grin
Even Google translator can help u
https://translate.google.com/

Allah is not the same as the God of the bible. It is foolish to say they are the same. You are on record saying that they aren't now you are here saying that they are. Shameless.

Rev 19:12  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 

As you can see, bolded above
You are Ignorant.

Is Yahweh no longer the name of your God?

How do you know?
You just said all books are lies
By your own statement, this is a Lie cheesy

It is foolish to.claim that Yahweh and Allah are the same God. I repeat you are on record for saying that they are not so what is this double speak? Shameless.

Fallacy of time
There were no muslims even in the time of Paul the apostle.
But your Ignorance swallows it grin

According to the Koran all the propets were muslims. Adam was a muslim so also were all the prophets of Allah. I am telling you what the Koran says.

Hehehe, I have already addressed this foolish talk.
A child having a wrong description of his father doesn't mean he has no father.
But in your logic, it means the child has no father
The foolishness is outrageous lipsrsealed Hian

How can a child who sees his father have a wrong description of his father. Only a child with no father will go and describe his after as having 3 heads when in reality his father has only one head.

Unnecessary Vituperations grin

Heheheheh, I cant remember the last time u spent disputing other "fictions"
That alone, is sufficient evidence for your self deception
Receive Healing cheesy

You are a wanna be terrorist. Doesn't matter if I don't dispute other fictions. I am interested in disputing yours and I do it. If you are angry tell your Mumudeen God to come and stop me for mocking him and his word and all that it states. Yu are a terrorist for using terror to make people accept your mythology.

I am still waiting how you knew Paul existed
From the bible that you say its a Lie?
You have defeated your own argument by yourself na
-

I don't know any Paul. I just know that people said a man named Paul wrote things and based on what he imagined and said it was divinely revealed to him just like Mohammed and other people. You also always talk about Mohammed even though you believe that the Koran is false don't you?

Ah, I have a phone, it doesn't have my signature
But it is mine, even without my signature
So signatures are the only proof in your logic?
Shallow thinking.
Well, I have already listed many before.

You didn't manufacture tell phone did you? Your phone has the label of the manufacturing company. So you fail. Where is Yahweh's signature in any part of the universe? At least we have that of Allah on some rocks and trees. Where is that of Yahweh?
-

[Tell us where u got to know Paul?
I have been waiting

He is one of the guys that created your God.

Allah, God, etc
Argument by repetition
The way of drunkards sad

You said I should bring the religious booKS so that we compare and see which is real. I said let's just go and take a simple and straightforward test. Show one thing that your God can do at the moment that the God of the Koran or the Gods of the Hindu Verdes can not do. Just show it instead of crying.

Hehehe, I thought u said I didn't explain before?
You are confused o grin

I am tired of your empty cries and words. Just provide evidence already. Are words all you have?

Bring his book lets compare with the bible.
And lets see who wins grin

Just show something that your God can do that the hindu God can not do. Am tired of comparing stories. Just show something that your God can do at the moment that the Hindu God can not do. Show it already.

Lies.
Even CNN and world Television stations covered the event.
The fact that u can lie even in the face of such publicity, may indicate that you are a drunk.
honestly!

You are lying. That was the opening of one of the tombs of Jesus. There are two of them in Israel. Here from a christian website. It clearly states that there are two tombs of Jesus and it is only believed by people to be his tomb. They are symbolic because no one truly knows the real.tomb of Jesus. It doesn't exist only two symbolictombs exist that pilgrims visit.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2016/november-web-only/why-two-tombs-compete-jesus-burial-holy-sepulchre-garden.html

You are still dancing
Name and evidence of the men you claimed invented the Jewish God
Or you insist its "the romans" Still?

Ive done that already.

KingEbukasblog, Please come and hear this ignorance o
LMAO grin

Mumudeen, educate yourself

Why are you quoting from.wikipedia that even 6 years old can edit. You are a shameless hypocrite. You always lampoon others when they cite wikipedia only for you to run to the same wikipedia that any Mumudeen can edit to present as evidence for some Jewish hippe that was killed 2000 hears ago. You are not serious provide credible sources. I am tired of your empty words. Provide evidence instead of wikipedia that 6 year old edit according to you.

hahahaha
Ignorance grin
Dont say this outside, you will just fail interview for nothing.

IGNORANCE IS A VERY EXPENSIVE DISEASE!

Provide evidence and stop shamelessly providin reference from the same wikipedia that you said is not credible. You laugh and mock others when they cite wikipedia only for you to mumuishly go and cite the same wikipedia you said is not credible. What kind of mumuish hypocrisy is this na? You are shameless. There provide credible evidence and not empty words.

Argument by repeating the same sentence
Drunkard attitude undecided

Its true I never said such. Show were I did or remain a liar.

Like the Evolutionary part of the brain you claimed was used by jews to invent God ba?
At the same time Denying evolution.?
You are a disgrace to.
Sad to say.

Please Bring your name and evidence on Jewish God.
Stop dancing for everybody to see.

Again no God that exist in reality will allow a failure like you to do anything on its behalf. Only a Mumudeen that exist in your brain and imaginations[/s].

I have had enough ignorance for today undecided
Ordinary to provide evidence names of persons on your claim of Jewish God

You went ahead to commit another massive blunder
That "Jesus never existed"

Ah, that one is the height.

IT IS OVER grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 4:39pm On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

Where are the evidence outside the bible to show that a man named Jesus ever existed and that all what the bible said he did? Just provide them already.

He doesn't have to.
I dont think he should.

This one is too massive
Haba! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:45pm On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

When your High Priest Richard Dawkins admitted that Jesus existed , do you think he studied just the bible to arrive at that conclusion ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5EjA-JNiVk
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 4:47pm On May 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

When your High Priest Richard Dawkins admitted that Jesus existed , do you think he studied just the bible to arrive at that conclusion ?

My brother,
I don't think there is really any need to address that fella again.
As u earlier said.

Its dumbfounding, how someone can boldly say such.
Honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

My brother,
I don't think there is really any need to address that fella again.
As u earlier said.

Its dumbfounding, how someone can boldly say such.
Honestly

I'm aghast at his denial of Christ's existence . Its understandable . He needs to keep assuring himself that Christ did not exist just to protect his beliefs - that's delusion .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 4:53pm On May 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm aghast at his denial of Christ's existence . Its understandable . He needs to keep assuring himself that Christ did not exist just to protect his beliefs - that's delusion .

Its a massive delusion.
Indeed.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 4:59pm On May 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I just want you to provide evidence for assertions. Where are the evidence outside the bible that shows that Jesus existed and did all the things the bible said he did? Dawkins is not my high priest. I don't care about him and his opinions. Just provide the evidence outside the bible that says Jesus existed and did what the bible said he did.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 5:00pm On May 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I just said you should provide evidence for your assertions and you are speaking English.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 5:02pm On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

I have had enough ignorance for today undecided
Ordinary to provide evidence names of persons on your claim of Jewish God

You went ahead to commit another massive blunder
That "Jesus never existed"

Ah, that one is the height.

IT IS OVER grin

Where did I say that Jesus never existed? Can you see how foolish you are? Just show me where I said Jesus never existed.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 5:02pm On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

I just said you should provide evidence for your assertions and you are speaking English.

Bros, hold your damage control.
U said categorically
"There is no evidence"

It is different from "Give me evidence".....

Please where are you from?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 5:04pm On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

Where did I say that Jesus never existed? Can you see how foolish you are? Just show me where I said Jesus never existed.

Hahahaha,
Fear don catch am grin
After saying "There is no evidence".

Boooo hoooo
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 5:06pm On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

Hahahaha,
Fear don catch am grin
After saying "There is no evidence".

Boooo hoooo

Again where did I say that Jesus never existed you shamless liar? Show me.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 5:06pm On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

Bros, hold your damage control.
U said categorically
"There is no evidence"

It is different from "Give me evidence".....

Please where are you from?

There is no evidence for what?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 5:07pm On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

Again where did I say that Jesus never existed you shamless liar? Show me.

"There is no evidence"
Please what does that statement mean?

Mumudeen grin
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 5:08pm On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

There is no evidence for what?

He is about to even deny his own statement.
Please go ahead.

Ewwww tongue
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 5:21pm On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

"There is no evidence"
Please what does that statement mean?

Mumudeen grin

It simply means there is no evidence only stories, unless if stories mean evidence to you. Do you have evidence to show that Jesus existed outside stories ? Again where did I say that Jesus never existed.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 5:32pm On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

It simply means there is no evidence only stories, unless if stories mean evidence to you. Do you have evidence to show that Jesus existed outside stories ? Again where did I say that Jesus never existed.

So you searched where and told a lie that there is NO evidence?
Where did u search ?
Meanwhile other atheists found evidence.

Who is a liar now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 5:34pm On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

So you searched where and told a lie that there is NO evidence?
Where did u search ?
Meanwhile other atheists found evidence.

Who is a liar now?

Where is the evidence?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 5:36pm On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

Where is the evidence?

The evidence that u already said there is none?

Sorry u wont find.
Other atheists who were Sincere enough have found it.
Keep lying to yourself.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by nairaman66(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2017
noobtheloser:
First of all, there are cases of healthy women having babies with birth defects. Some defects are due to genetic disorders like non-disjunction and mutation. Also, if god is willing to prevent problems like birth defects but he's not able to do so, then he's not omnipotent. If he's able to prevent it but not willing to do so, then he's malevolent. If he's both able and willing to prevent diseases then why are there diseases. If he's neither able nor willing to prevent them then why call him God?

Dude be mindful of what you say/type!

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 7:22pm On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

The evidence that u already said there is none?

Sorry u wont find.
Other atheists who were Sincere enough have found it.
Keep lying to yourself.

Another lie. Richard Dawkins only said he believes that Jesus was a real historical figure. He never said he found any evidence. He only said he beloved he was a real historical figure. Go to wikipedia and source for the evidence like you did earlier. Shameless hypocrite.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

Another lie. Richard Dawkins only said he believes that Jesus was a real historical figure. He never said he found any evidence. He only said he beloved he was a real historical figure. Go to wikipedia and source for the evidence like you did earlier. Shameless hypocrite.

Lies . John Lennox asked Richard Dawkins to mention which historians that reject the existence of God and at first he said some question it . Then said 1 or 2 . And after being overwhelmed by the weight of evidence supporting the existence of Christ , he admitted that Christ existed .

There is no believing here . You don't believe when evidence supports it .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lies . John Lennox asked Richard Dawkins to mention which historians that reject the existence of God and at first he said some question it . Then said 1 or 2 . And after being overwhelmed by the weight of evidence supporting the existence of Christ , he admitted that Christ existed .

I didn't say I don't believe, I only asked you to provide the evidence. I've always said that I believe that there was a man behind the legend just as there was a man behind the Mohammed legend .
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:23pm On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

Hehehehe.
Sorry even Abraham Lincoln is a "historical figure" too.
Historical figures are not "fiction". Mumudeen

Besides, if u can twist the words of a video
From "Jesus existed" which Dawkins said in this video
To "Jesus is a historical figure"
When the video is up there before everyone.

It shows u are a drunken liar.
Shame undecided
Tufia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:31pm On May 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

My brother, the boy has attained another level of dishonesty on this one.
Even before us he still twists.
That guy is something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

My brother, the boy has attained another level of dishonesty on this one.
Even before us he still twists.
That guy is something else.

Admitting Jesus existed for him could change so many things in his life . He fears that everything could turn out to be true and in other to obviate the fear , denying the existence of Christ is the best move .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

I didn't say I don't believe, I only asked you to provide the evidence. I've always said that I believe that there was a man behind the legend just as there was a man behind the Mohammed legend .

I think you should ask Richard Dawkins for the evidence he saw that made him recant his former views and admit the existence of Christ right there in Public .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? / Pastors: 10 Things You Must NEVER Do, No Matter What / Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.