Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? (15456 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by ikorodureporta: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Do you still feel safe going to church?

E b like say I go stay for house this Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by paxonel(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Life is more important than church yes or no? grin

15 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by blackboy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
I'm okay but every sunday the pastor or choir will say go shake 10 ppl . I'm like in my head dont these people read or know what is happening in the world. Yes even if corona never come to Nigeria like that, they should be wise.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by kingxsamz(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
In the fight against Corona virus, Religion is no where to be found, but once the virus is defeated, religion comes out to give God the glory.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by ikorodureporta: 1:49am On Mar 15, 2020
last Sunday the preacher still asked for sign of peace...I just pocket my hands smiley

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by paxonel(m): 2:02am On Mar 15, 2020
kingxsamz:
Don't you have faith? undecided
no we don't have faith.
Infact, no faith, this one is not faith matter

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by Eviana(f): 2:37am On Mar 15, 2020
I went to church.
I think people need to be wise yet practical.
While people should be informed and cautious about any worldwide pestilence, all a professor of Christ "can" and "should" do is pray about the entire situation, be vigilante and consistent about being as clean (washing hands with soap thoroughly, using hand sanitizer, Clorox, Lysol or powerful chemicals that can kill germs etc.)as one can and continue living life.
Do not deliberately put vulnerable people (sickly elderly people--aged 65-70 and above- or immunocompromised people etc.) in situations where they can be more at risk (ex. large crowds etc.)
When one has done all one can do practically, then leave it in God's hands.
Being fearful or afraid to the point where one becomes irrational is unhealthy and destructive.
Unbridled fear can debilitate or paralyze a person...which is not good.

Christians should not be living that way...as if we do not have a Father in Heaven who still rules this entire planet and understand what is occurring.

2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV)
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by helinues: 6:31am On Mar 15, 2020
When last did Pope attend Mass?

The fear of coronavirus is the beginning of wisdom

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by AntiChristian: 6:40am On Mar 15, 2020
grin Nigeria is almost free of Covid19. O ye of minute faith. grin

Except a man be born again he no fit see the kingdom of God.

Ain't y'all born again?

Nobody wan die but they won go heaven!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by OloshoMan: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2020
Everybody is a Christian until corona hits town and they disappear even in Rome. Nature has its own way of humbling religion.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by Jeromejnr(m): 8:22am On Mar 15, 2020
Faithless and perverse generation.

See what some so called Christian's are typing.

So many tares among the wheats.

When you are supposed to be lights during the dark times, you as well go into the darkness for cover.

To all you unbelievers seeing what some of these so called Christian's type, please know that they do not know God. For only those who know God will be strong and do great exploits.

They just carry the christian badge and continue their lives in darkness. This is not even persecution unto death as the early church had it and some are already fearful.

Did God give you a spirit of fear or of power? You chant and quotes all these things yet do not live by it. You hold a form of godliness yet deny the power.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2020
Is there anything too hard for GOD to do.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by MyLady11(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2020
I just leggo for one corner
Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by Abboki: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2020
tongue
Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by NaijadrivaCars: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2020
My friend go to church.
Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2020
I am covered by the precious Blood of Jesus CHRIST.
Is anyone here also covered by the blood of the lamb?

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by barrypro: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2020
Nigeria is not a high risk country yet

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by Onnasucs1(m): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2020
I feel safe( especially since Corona virus hasn't really hit Nigeria)
Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
Some people wey never enta church for years ,
apart from Every Dec 31st, go use Coronavirus as excuse of not going to church. lazy youths

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
whaaaaat! shocked even Jesus will avoid church this time of corona virus.

2 Likes

U just have to love christians. When it time to prove faith they chicken out . Even their so called miracle pastorsbanned ebola country peeps that year

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by KKKWHITE(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
It's not in Nigeria yet Why the question
Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by EzzyCarter: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2020
Your faith should be built for times like this. What's faith when its ridden by doubts and uncertainty? But then , this is a generation of "fair-weather" Christians who only profess their faith by words and not deeds.

Come rain, come shine, as for me and my household, we'll serve Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by DonDraper66: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2020
It's all About faith.... Corona virus can affect one either in the church or elsewhere. All we want is God's protection. Corona should go back to wuhan and die there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by Sanchez01: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Do you still feel safe going to church?

E b like say I go stay for house this Sunday
It all depends on the size of the church and measured put in place. I'm in church, been in church since 6:30 AM and there are ushers that are compulsorily asking folks to clean their hands with sanitizers before coming into the auditorium.

Would I attend any event at any of the religious grounds along Lagos-Ibadan expressway or something as large as those? No.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by pointstores(m): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2020
No shaking
Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by Giftexx: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2020
YES
Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by BrickDevo: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2020
No worries for me, same as every Sunday

Get amazing house plans, building designs and all Architectural drawings from me, A certified Architect, for an affordable fees, contact on my signature.

https://www.nairaland.com/5631959/why-should-work-us-3#87427589

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by Ologundudu2020: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2020
Yes cos right now church is the only safer place

But am not in church at the moment anyway

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by templeRun20(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2020
yes o,

very safe
Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by templeRun20(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2020
yes o,

very safe
Re: Coronavirus: Do You Feel Safe Going To Church?? by blowjohn(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2020
OloshoMan:
Everybody is a Christian until corona hits town and they disappear even in Rome. Nature has its own way of humbling religion.

Losing My Religion
R.E.M.

Oh, life is bigger
It's bigger
Than you and you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no, I've said too much
I set it up
That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
I haven't said enough
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try
Every whisper
Of every waking hour
I'm choosing my confessions
Trying to keep an eye on you
Like a hurt lost and blinded fool, fool
I set it up
Consider this
Consider this
The hint of the century
Consider this
The slip that brought me
To my knees failed
What if all these fantasies
Come flailing around
Now I've said too much
But that was just a dream
That was just a dream
That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
I haven't said enough
But that was just a dream
Try, cry
Why try?
That was just a dream, just a dream, just a dream
Dream
Source: LyricFind

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Praying For A Spouse? Let That Lover Go. / Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? / An Interview Of Richard Dawkins By Ben Stein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.