Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food (34231 Views)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Husband`s Apprentice / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by dre11(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2017
HOUSEWIFE IN TROUBLE FOR ALLEGEDLY POURING ACID BATTERY INTO HER MOTHER-IN-LAW’S FOOD

CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

The police at State Criminal Investigation and Intelligent Department, SCIID, Awka in Anambra State have started investigation over the allegation of a housewife, Mrs Chinasa Okoronkwo who attempted to kill his mnother-in-law by poisoning his food with acid battery.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the investigation followed a petition written to the Commissioner of Police by Okonkwo’s family through their lawyer, Barrister Solomon Uzoigwe.

The incident happened at Umudim village in Umuchu town, Aguata Local government,
P.M.EXPRESS confirmed from the Police sources at SCIID in Awka of such investigation which led to arrest of Chinasa who is now on administrative bail.

Our correspondent gathered that Chinasa’s husband, Paullinus married her some years ago and they had six children despite the fact that her husband had mental challenge.

In the petition, it stated that Chinasa tortured the old woman to die to no avail.

She allegedly injected the battery acid in the beans which she presented to her mother in-law which she ate.

She became sick and was taken to a hospital where she eventually became paralyzed.

According to the petition, Chinasa accused her of not dying after her age-mates have died which was a burden to her of taaking care of her becuase of her old age.

However. Chinasa denied the allegation despite the fact that, three of the larger Okoronkwo family members namely Dominic Enemuo, Victor Enemuo and Linus Okoronkwo confirmed she did so in the petition.

However, the embattled Chinasa denied the allegation and told the police that it was a gang-up to threw her away from her matrimonial home.

She said she was the one taken care of the aged woman and her husband’s relations are in abroad and she had not complained to anybody that it was a burden to her.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that incident has become an issue in the community with some said the allegation might be factual, while others said it be a way to intimidate her to submission because her husband was not normal to protect her.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered from the police that Chinasa will be prosecuted if found culpable for the alleged offence.

http://pmexpressng.com/housewife-in-trouble-for-allegedly-pouring-acid-battery-into-mother-in-laws-food/

lalasticlala
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by emeijeh(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2017
No photos?

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by qualityovenbake(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2017
There is something fishy, this story doesn't add up. After giving birth to six children, they want to kick her out.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by kingphilip(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2017
May the innocent not suffer for what they know nothing about..

May justice also prevail over gang-up

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by nerodenero: 9:34pm On May 22, 2017
I love this saying: you will reap whatever you sow.

Unfortunately what Chinasa would face in her old-age would be a child's play compared too what her Mother-in-law is facing now. Same goes to the family if they just want to rubbish Chinasa after having six children for a mentally challenged husband.
According to the petition, Chinasa accused her of not dying after her age-mates have died which was a burden to her of taaking care of her becuase of her old age.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by delishpot: 9:38pm On May 22, 2017
Na wa o. She marry una mentally sick brother, had six kids for him , you guys did not find any fault in her. Now that Mama fell sick, you guys started throwing allegation.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Dalastically: 9:41pm On May 22, 2017
The court will decide, grin
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by delishpot: 9:47pm On May 22, 2017
nerodenero:
I love this saying: you will reap whatever you sow. Unfortunately what Chinasa would face in her old-age would be a child's play compared too what her Mother-in-law is facing now.

Did you also read where she denied the accusation? How did those ones know it was battery acid?

31 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by nerodenero: 10:06pm On May 22, 2017
I quite agree with you. Some wives are devil and some mother-in-law are filled with evil continuously.

We don't have enough evidence to judge aside from both parties' submission. Whichever way, all of them will receive the reward of their action.
delishpot:

Did you also read where she denied the accusation? How did those ones know it was battery acid?

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by DjHypno(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2017
Why are the women of nowadays so stone-hearted? undecided
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by auntysimbiat(f): 10:31pm On May 22, 2017
Too bad
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 22, 2017
Chai!, some people are the devil. Man's inhumanity to man.
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Chrisrare: 10:32pm On May 22, 2017
The biggest mistake God made is creating women.. If women didn't exist d world would be free of troubles.
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by fastgyal(f): 10:32pm On May 22, 2017
Dear NLs.
its good to be back. Really missed NL. well I just wanna warn/beg everyone to be lenient with me, cuz Una too get bad mouth. I deactivated my account 'gudbadgyal' because I created a thread and instead of getting opinions, I got insults. I was pained oo. I won't lie. I started crying and deactivated my account so fast. well that's past.
please just welcome me back with some likes for no reason.

30 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Sharon6(f): 10:32pm On May 22, 2017
May the truth prevail.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Silentscreamer(f): 10:33pm On May 22, 2017
What is it with some women and their mother in laws?
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by realestniggah: 10:33pm On May 22, 2017
she what ?

does acid look like a sauce to her

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by ekensi01: 10:33pm On May 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Try to see how active the mother in law is.
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Opeedo(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2017
lipsrsealed Chi.... na them

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Tenim47(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2017
smh
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by scarletkinq(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2017
Women wahala ....
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Oyindidi(f): 10:36pm On May 22, 2017
Which kind English be that? Na illiterate write am?

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by scarletkinq(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2017
Silentscreamer:
M
hlo baby
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 22, 2017
Ah is it by force to die!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by luscioustrish(f): 10:39pm On May 22, 2017
PM news ... undecided

Op you should have edited the story at least.... Too many gbagaun.

6 Likes

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by dessz(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2017
NCAN VICE CHAIRMAN EAGLE EYE DIVISION, reporting for duty,
"one MRS CHINASA OKORONKWO,allegedly attempted to kill her mother in law.
State of location : ANAMBRA"
NOTE:why are our yeast brethren doing this,I thought I would sight a thread from our bwest brethren, anyways,a beggar has no choice.
OVER AND OUT

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by PearlStreet(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2017
Chinasa Okonkwo

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by coalcoal1(m): 10:42pm On May 22, 2017
end time wife
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by wellmax(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2017
Why always these people

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Homers123(m): 10:48pm On May 22, 2017
End time wife.
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by abumeinben(m): 10:51pm On May 22, 2017
She only wants to make her corrosive.
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Silentscreamer(f): 10:52pm On May 22, 2017
scarletkinq:
hlo baby
hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanted Man Who Stole 3 Laptops Caught At Computer Village In Lagos. Photos / 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar / We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.