Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food (34224 Views)

Housewife Pours Hot Water On Husband`s Apprentice / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by bencarson007(m): 7:11am On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
Dear NLs.
its good to be back. Really missed NL. well I just wanna warn/beg everyone to be lenient with me, cuz Una too get bad mouth. I deactivated my account 'gudbadgyal' because I created a thread and instead of getting opinions, I got insults. I was pained oo. I won't lie. I started crying and deactivated my account so fast. well that's past.
please just welcome me back with some likes for no reason.
. Here, people say all sorts of things and sometimes, you get so mad and even want to cry even not because the comment hurt but because you can't actually catch the person and beat him or her up (LOL)... But I developed a thick skin. Good to have you back...
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by fastgyal(f): 7:21am On May 23, 2017
bencarson007:
. Here, people say all sorts of things and sometimes, you get so mad and even want to cry even not because the comment hurt but because you can't actually catch the person and beat him or her up (LOL)... But I developed a thick skin. Good to have you back...
thanks d.
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Kunlexic(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2017
They shd free her until she is found guilty...datsit
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by fastgyal(f): 7:22am On May 23, 2017
Harrisee:

Pretty girl. Welcome back.
But the likes can't buy garri in this buharisession
LOL. thanks d.
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by fastgyal(f): 7:22am On May 23, 2017
olowobaba10:

YOU WILL SOON DEACTIVATE THIS ACCOUNT TOO, YOU WILL GET MORE INSULTS UNLESS YOU CHANGE, I'LL BE WATCHING YOU !
you're mean
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by blank(f): 7:22am On May 23, 2017
It's possible that the woman had a stroke from HBP. If she took something corrosive, the evidence will show in her mouth and stomach linings usually as burns. Don't know if the immediate consequence is paralysis.
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by fastgyal(f): 7:23am On May 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

Wah hppnd na
deactivated my other account
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Victornezzar: 7:47am On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
deactivated my other account
Ahan
Really missed u.....sent u endless mails

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Fohlah(f): 7:51am On May 23, 2017
I smell lies
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Nobody: 8:05am On May 23, 2017
Chrisrare:
The biggest mistake God made is creating women.. If women didn't exist d world would be free of troubles.
so u are wise enough to judge God now
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Barezzi(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2017
Acid battery?
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Missensie: 8:36am On May 23, 2017
PM Express, please hire some editors. I couldn't even read the story to the end because of unnecessary grammatical errors.
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by delishpot: 8:53am On May 23, 2017
Freiden:

They wouldnt av taken the case to court if they dont have the medical reports to back up their claims

You have not seen cases thrown out in court due to lack of proper evidence? Who told you everyone in court has enough evidence to back up their case?
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Nobody: 9:03am On May 23, 2017
Chrisrare:
The biggest mistake God made is creating women.. If women didn't exist d world would be free of troubles.
At least we would'nt hav had 2 b sufering unda blind men dat are choked up wit pride all in d name of being 'the head'.
Since men r soo gr8 lyk dey tink dey r, Adam shuld hve used dat gr8tness to conquer his lonliness.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by tsannee(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2017
beautiful nonsense
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Nobody: 9:08am On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
you're mean
Don't mind d idiots. D more u ignore dem d more dey'll notice dat dey aren't worth your time.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by fastgyal(f): 9:13am On May 23, 2017
Beckino:

Don't mind d idiots. D more u ignore dem d more dey'll notice dat dey aren't worth your time.
thanks dear. its hard to see a woman support her fellow woman. how're you?
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Nobody: 9:17am On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
thanks dear. its hard to see a woman support her fellow woman. how're you?
M doin fyn. Jst tryin 2 pass tru dis boring mornin. How abt u?
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Nobody: 9:34am On May 23, 2017
delishpot:

You have not seen cases thrown out in court due to lack of proper evidence? Who told you everyone in court has enough evidence to back up their case?
They must be stupid then
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by bravesoul247(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
Tbh, I really cried
Eya... sorry but next time we just gotta be careful with the stuffs we post here cos it's not everything we face or pass through should be put up for strangers' opinion.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by ProlificEric(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2017
Trina0936:

It is because of educated fools like you that people like me were created. So your mother and female relatives are all trouble?? No wonder you reason through your anus. In a bid to sound intelligent,you ended up showing off your stupidity and ignorance. Just go and die!! undecided
Haha... Take it easy
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Venica(f): 12:37pm On May 23, 2017
As an igbo girl. i believe d wife story. some in- laws are very wicked. they can do anything to flush u out when there's a lot to gain from what u are enjoying. they did same to my mother. d moment they saw my father prospering, they uprooted him and tried to take over. seeing that my mum was not co-operating. they did everything to flush her out. they fought her spiritually, physically and emotionally. she had to fled for her life. it cost me my education. my only joy is dat those properties on sensing change of ownership revolt against the new landlords. and gave them little or no benefits . the same God who helped us,will help this woman and shamed those demons in Jesus name. amen . its well .
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Chrisrare: 2:54pm On May 23, 2017
Trina0936:

It is because of educated fools like you that people like me were created. So your mother and female relatives are all trouble?? No wonder you reason through your anus. In a bid to sound intelligent,you ended up showing off your stupidity and ignorance. Just go and die!! undecided
Who is dis thing?
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 23, 2017
Chrisrare:
Who is dis thing?
Shut that gutter you call mouth!
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Chrisrare: 6:59pm On May 23, 2017
Trina0936:
Shut that gutter you call mouth!
wasted sperm.
Re: Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 23, 2017
Chrisrare:
wasted sperm.
Product of a Leaking Condom(PLC) tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanted Man Who Stole 3 Laptops Caught At Computer Village In Lagos. Photos / Young Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Warri / 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.