Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave (14798 Views)

Dangote Group Converts Lockdown Break To Staffers' Annual Leave (Photo) / 7 Steps To Build Your Annual Plan Like A Pro / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Moneyfem: 10:02pm On May 22, 2017
1. Rest and sleep: this one is non-negotiable.

2. Please, catch fun with your friends and family.

3. Acquire more practical professional skills and applications.

4. Network among other professionals.

5. Learn and probably start a side SME.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Nobody: 7:14am On May 23, 2017
Ya waaaaa...

First to comment things..

Carry me dey go

1 Like

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2017
Great
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Usernamesucks: 7:15am On May 23, 2017
Number 1 and I are like 5 and 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by taylor88(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2017
could this be a corrupt mind or problems with the eye

I taught i saw " 5 basic things to do during your ANAL leave"

that was y i opened the topic

1 Like

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Teewhy2: 7:15am On May 23, 2017
Nice write up, I find it hard to observe no1. The time I do wake up during normal working days affects my sleeping pattern even doing the weekend.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by ednut1(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2017
1.Sleep sleep sleep.
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by taylor88(m): 7:16am On May 23, 2017
Usernamesucks:
Number 1 and I are like 5 and 6.

who else went via dis d second time before understanding it

22 Likes

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by ugleenerd: 7:16am On May 23, 2017
Bang bang bang bang bang....nd more banging...bang like it's an occupation..... grin
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by drizzit(m): 7:16am On May 23, 2017
You look forward to your annual leave.
It comes.
You get to stay at home.
Boredom is killing you.
You look forward to getting back to work.
You get back to work.
You look forward to your annual leave again.

25 Likes

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Nobody: 7:18am On May 23, 2017
Op, thank you for posting this the day I'm resuming from my leave!!
Where were you during my leave?! angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by electronicsguuy: 7:20am On May 23, 2017
Make more money!! Datz it..

Meanwhile, generator power booster for sale..
Now, you can power those things you can't normally on your generator like iron, fridge,etc.. See thread for details..
https://www.nairaland.com/3815396/generator-power-booster#56784238
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Nobody: 7:21am On May 23, 2017
Na wa o, Nigerians dont know how to spend a vac. 3 out of 5 still involve work.
What happened to a leisure trip to a resort or an international trip, learning a new language, learning international dance steps, learning cuisines etc
Annual leave is a paid vacation, this life is short ooo, live it to the max
See empty fellows above whose minds are only on servicing their 3rd legs. SMH. Fvck wey you dey do every day or weekend wan con be wetin you dey mark for calendar?
Nigerians have lost it

1 Like

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by iraborosasu: 7:21am On May 23, 2017
How many people dey employed sef?
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Coldfaya(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2017
all very apt. best thing this morning
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Nobody: 7:23am On May 23, 2017
tchidi:
Op, thank you for posting this the day I'm resuming from my leave!!
Where were you during my leave?! angry angry angry
Lol take heart ma'am tongue
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by kolafolabi(m): 7:28am On May 23, 2017
No 3 is ok

2 Likes

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by phemmyfour: 7:32am On May 23, 2017
1. Sleep

2. Eat more

3. Go for shows/movies

4. Try new pussy
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by tonydotman: 7:32am On May 23, 2017
Moneyfem:
1. Rest and sleep: this one is non-negotiable.

2. Please, catch fun with your friends and family.

3. Acquire more practical professional skills and applications.

4. Network among other professionals.

5. Learn and probably start a side SME.

This completes it

Acquire more practical professional skills and applications.
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by ogwule: 7:36am On May 23, 2017
That's if you're working in public corporation, govt. Ministry. But for construction company, you will be force to work on leave.
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Dongreat(m): 7:38am On May 23, 2017
frenchwine:
Na wa o, Nigerians dont know how to spend a vac. 3 out of 5 still involve work.
What happened to a leisure trip to a resort or an international trip, learning a new language, learning international dance steps, learning cuisines etc
Annual leave is a paid vacation, this life is short ooo, live it to the max
See empty fellows above whose minds are only on servicing their 3rd legs. SMH. Fvck wey you dey do every day or weekend wan con be wetin you dey mark for calendar?
Nigerians have lost it

Stop suggesting like the white whose economy and policies have made their lives easy. How many Nigerians can afford a proper breakfast? How many can eat a balanced 3 square meal? How many are paid above 20k per month or should I say reasonably paid? You mentioning those hols plan is nice but only 1% can afford it.
Also in support of your last statement.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by hardywaltz(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2017
Assuming ur phone is off and u don't get calls constantly from the office
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Suko110(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2017
phemmyfour:
1. Sleep

2. Eat more

3. Go for shows/movies

4. Try new pussy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Pavore9: 7:42am On May 23, 2017
Travel, a change of environment refreshes the mind and body. Looking forward to August! cheesy
Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Sanchez01: 7:44am On May 23, 2017
drizzit:
It comes.
You get to stay at home.
Boredom is killing you.
You get back to work.
This is just the sad reality. I'm not even looking forward to it.

The best thing to do is change your scenery. Travel, if possible with someone. It is the best way to spending annual leaves.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by uminem02(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2017
Show some love...It's my day

1 Like

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Nobody: 7:50am On May 23, 2017
Dongreat:

Stop suggesting like the white whose economy and policies have made their lives easy. How many Nigerians can afford a proper breakfast? How many can eat a balanced 3 square meal? How many are paid above 20k per month or should I say reasonably paid? You mentioning those hols plan is nice but only 1% can afford it.
Also in support of your last statement.
I agree with you sir, though I believe a leisure trip can be planned with a low budget. We're talking about self reward here which every worker deserves.
Don't be surprised its the same 'poor' Nigerians ur defending who fork out their last kobo every weekend for needless owambe or to buy avoidable aso ebi.
I think its all about priorities, Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Basic Things You Need To Do During Your Annual Leave by Pastafarian: 7:54am On May 23, 2017
drizzit:
It comes.
You get to stay at home.
Boredom is killing you.
You get back to work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Important Things You Must Know Before Working For Any Nigerian Employer / Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! / Career Path To Becoming A Diplomat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.