Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269842 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Johnnyakins: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Francis95:
Successfully done....both the Change of course nd my original Jamb Slip....

While my friends are still waiting for Cbt centers I've done mine....

For the Original jamb result, I paid with my Atm Zenith bank Master card at the comfort of my home....it costs just 1000k

Now I can sleep peacefully
can I do it cafe myself abeg
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Francis95(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Johnnyakins:
can I do it cafe myself abeg
Yes bro
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Frazercrib(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Francis95:
Yes bro
pls can you give a straight forward explanation on how you did yours
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
chukwukapromise:
ur Payment bah?...It showed clearly.
so bro how will I fill the deposit slip?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Skinnythug(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
Just did mine now...after being a ghost reader�,it was so easy...I haven't received any mail yet but I already downloaded the PDF file of the coc slip
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iamdull(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Skinnythug:
Just did mine now...after being a ghost reader�,it was so easy...I haven't received any mail yet but I already downloaded the PDF file of the coc slip
how many uni did you choose?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by DRPAIT123(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
hazan041:
jamb zonal office in Ilorin today says that correction of data is no.longer available that till next but I know they are just not ready to attend to us no
or truly its not going through again?
hello bro,I went to jamb office at Oyun today,I was told the COC exercise has been prosponed till nextweek ,abeg na wetin person go do now because me am confuse oo

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hazan041(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
DRPAIT123:
hello bro,I went to jamb office at Oyun today,I was told the COC exercise has been prosponed till nextweek ,abeg na wetin person go do now because me am confuse oo
dem craze ni jhoor. people dey do am on phone now
I'll jejely do it by myself rather than wasting TF up and down

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
iamdull:
so bro how will I fill the deposit slip?
Go to a a bank, Preferably zenith. .tel them u want to do remitta. ..u'll be given a deposit slip....Dat RRR code, u go write am ontop of D slip. .leave d Acct number Empty...Then for d Acct name, write JAMB CORRECTION Of Data ...submit d slip...u'll be given An A4 paper..Take d paper from dem....Dem fit tell u to drop somethings for dem..drop #200 or #100 ...wen u don finish call me
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ksudr(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
rotimi9:
u had 298 which school did u put b4 and y did u change
I initially choosed Unimaid. But changed because of insurgency in Maiduguri
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Issiijay(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Plss you guys sud help me..im just going to cbt center snce al dz days,d site dosnt open esp d one in ikorodu..pls tell me some i can go to in other part of lagos..or can i du t in cafe or my self..cos im really sad alot..i want to change..sumone sud help me..i only av d rrr..just tu change
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Skinnythug:
catch you, Ghost reader...give me ur money!...hehehe...na GTA day do me...Goodluck bro
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ksudr(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
jojothegreat:
Please if you have successfully done yours please help me do mine.. when i try the change of course page it takes me back to homepage
click on registeration. Then click on UTME data correction.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Frazercrib(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ksudr:
click on registeration. Then click on UTME data correction.
then what next?

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Rakitic4: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
chukwukapromise:
U cannot Change ur DOB with payment Made for COC, because There is No where to edit your DOB in COC window.
I mean Payment for UTME correction of data
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Skinnythug(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
iamdull:
how many uni did you choose?
just first choice only.I dint change second choice
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ragner(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hope you guys are changing Unis to Delsu? cheesy

Anyways, word of advice. Watch the institutions you pick in your Poly cos that's where you might end up. And please stop the personal discrimination against Polys cos the most important thing In Nigeria today is a degree. Doesn't matter if its a HND or Bsc...Good luck.

Delsu aspirant can holla me for "Long leg waka"
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
I just did the change of course/institution for my sister. A link is now added for you to print out the change of course/institution slip immediately after submitting the changes. I observed that on the slip, my new choice of courses and institution was the same with what they put under previous selection. I'm not really bothered anyway since the new choices institutions and courses are what I changed to. Thanks a lot Mr. Chukwukapromise. I implore those that have changed theirs before now to login and download the slip to see the information on their change of course/institution slip.
To get/print the slip, login to your account and go to this link http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/UTMERegistrationCorrect#

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by whitebeard(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
chukwukapromise bro my broda wrote jamb, but he is trying to change institution from UI to OAU, we alrady paid for the process we have the RRR and everything how do we proceed from there. pls i need a speedy answer cause my dad is pressuring the guy like mad, he thinks my broada has been scammed or the already spent the money...pls the confusion is tense ooo...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Chasicolis(f): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
plz bro can I use one payment to change state of origin/lga and institution/course?.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by j0sh001: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Can someone please state a format to effect the change of course.. It still takes me back to the homepage
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Skinnythug:
What about the original result slip, have you paid and downloaded it?
How long should we wait after the change of course before paying and printing the original result?
The change of course/institution slip shows that the change is successful
CC: chukwukapromise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by j0sh001: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Boda chukwukapromise mbok help
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by cyberguy72(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
harvest:
I just did the change of course/institution for my sister. A link is now added for you to print out the change of course/institution slip immediately after submitting the changes. I observed that on the slip, my new choice of courses and institution was the same with what they put under previous selection. I'm not really bothered anyway since the new choices institutions and courses are what I changed to. Thanks a lot Mr. Chukwukapromise. I implore those that have changed theirs before now to login and download the slip to see the information on their change of course/institution slip.
To get/print the slip, login to your account and go to this link http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/UTMERegistrationCorrect#
the link seems not to be working please hw did u go about it?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by geegirl109: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
I've paid for the change of course and institution form through remitta,,but now i don't feel like changing it again,,hope it won't affect me..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by DRGREAT(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
that means cafe can do the stuff na!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by emince14: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

Just did that of my kid sis not long ago. Could help u with it if u give me the necessary info: login details and the institutions/courses u wanna change to.
ok my username:isawadesegun@gmail.com
password:isawade2016 av made the payment already so just help me change my first choice from oau to lasu and my course is medicine and surgery
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
cyberguy72:
the link seems not to be working please hw did u go about it?
Another method:
Login to your account, click on Registration>>>UTME DATA CORRECTION
You will see your payment details, click on reprint slip.
That's all
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Johnnyblack95(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hi, pls I need your advice. I scored 182 In my 2017 utme , and I selected eksu as my second choice with this course computer engineering, my question is can I still gain admission and can I still be given that particular course.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Engrobiorah(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Still showing approved not used
Please how do i go about it
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Engrobiorah:
Still showing approved not used
Please how do i go about it
Login>>>>click on the 3horizontal lines at the top right corner>>>>Click on REGISTRATION>>>>Click on UTME DATA CORRECTION>>>>>It will take you to the page where you will effect the change.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
harvest:
God bless your soul

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.