Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (271190 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sholahokif: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
I changed from lasu to unilorin but my data is not with unilorin. I cant login on unilorin portal but I can login on LASU portal, what should I do? somebody should pls help...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
NNAMDIII:
please is it possible to change school twice?
Yes.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
sholahokif:
I changed from lasu to unilorin but my data is not with unilorin. I cant login on unilorin portal but I can login on LASU portal, what should I do? somebody should pls help...
When did you change it??
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sholahokif: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrEgghead:
When did you change it??
last week, Wednesday precisely
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by obisco4u: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
sholahokif:
I changed from lasu to unilorin but my
data is not with unilorin. I cant login on
unilorin portal but I can login on LASU
portal, what should I do?
somebody should pls help...

Same problem at FUNAI. Call the school help desk for help.
JAMB is responsible for this. They told us that COC will last till the end of admission and now they have sent names to all schools already.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
obisco4u:

Same problem at FUNAI. Call the school help desk for help.
JAMB is responsible for this. They told us that COC will last till the end of admission and now they have sent names to all schools already.

Abeg make una post update. Hm shld I b happy I haven't done change yet
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
sholahokif:
last week, Wednesday precisely
That's incompetence on their part;they should have closed the portal..Visit the nearest jamb office if there's anything they can do about it.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sholahokif: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrEgghead:
That's incompetence on their part;they should have closed the portal..Visit the nearest jamb office if there's anything they can do about it.
Ok. Thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
sholahokif:

I did mine on Friday does that mean jamb didn't effect the change or what??
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jeremylawrence(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
jeremylawrence:
please can somebody help me out... I have submitted the indemnity form to jamb office and am yet to receive a notification. now my school has release their post utme screening. what do I do please?. your comments or answers are welcomed ASAP. help a brother abeq.
Mr promise or any other person should answer me please.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Collinz2(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Guys any need to buy uniport post utme form since they said candidates with a minimum of 180 should apply and i score 174.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by joefit4gur(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

Based on what you wrote, the screening score is 54.88 (23.88 from UTME i.e. 191/400 and 31 from O'level i.e. 8+5+6+5+7). Well, firstly what course is she aspiring for and is she an indigene of Lagos state, so advice can be given accordingly?

Really? Please check this link:
http://www.lasu.edu.ng/2-uncategorised/349-2017-2018-online-admission-screening-exercises-100-level-and-direct-entry-candidates.html

Anyway, thank you, I just changed her first choice institution to LASU yesterday (it was her second choice), and also changed her course to Insurance. She is not an indigene. What do yout think?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
joefit4gur:

Really? Please check this link:
http://www.lasu.edu.ng/2-uncategorised/349-2017-2018-online-admission-screening-exercises-100-level-and-direct-entry-candidates.html

Anyway, thank you, I just changed her first choice institution to LASU yesterday (it was her second choice), and also changed her course to Insurance. She is not an indigene. What do yout think?

Did the change of institution take effect i.e are you sure jamb changed the institution
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by joefit4gur(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Did the change of institution take effect i.e are you sure jamb changed the institution

Yeah I changed it yesterday. JAMB gave me a new reg slip. I hope its valid.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Collinz2:
Guys any need to buy uniport post utme form since they said candidates with a minimum of 180 should apply and i score 174.

I suppose flog for that question no go do change of institution
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Collinz2(m): 12:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Jacktheripper:

I suppose flog for that question no go do change of institution
abeg flog me very well. Which uni go take that score 4 comp. Sci.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by matrixA(m): 12:29am On Aug 31, 2017
recently, i had a change of institution from UI to UNILORIN. But when i wanted to register for the screening exercise, i was told i inputted invalid details whereas the details were very correct. I was told that the only reason could be that my name isnt on the admission list of UNILORIN. help a bro please, what shd i do?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Collinz2:
abeg flog me very well. Which uni go take that score 4 comp. Sci.

All those newly created federal schools e.g fuoye and some state schools
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Collinz2(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2017
Jacktheripper:

All those newly created federal schools e.g fuoye and some state schools
thanks sir.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ndlistic(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Her hopes Rest on The Senate Of Unical.. in that They May choose 180 As D cut off mark, Or 200 As the cut off...Whatsoever they choose, Her fate lies in it...Moreover Should they choose 180, Medical sciences Course Cut off mark may be Secretly Peged At 200 diminishing Her hopes..

To be on the safer Side, Let her Migrate From nursing, to something else, Like Physiology or Other Educational course to fancy her chances
thanks, how would she migrate it. Is Change of Course still ongoing. I really want her to get admission
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by obisco4u: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Those who did COC this August and have problems registering for Post-UTME in their new institution should view the thread below.
www.nairaland.com/4023096/those-did-jamb-c.o.c-could#59989392
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jeremylawrence(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2017
Guys, can I still reg for post utme as am yet to receive notification from jamb on the correction of name I applied for?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2017
jeremylawrence:

Mr promise or any other person should answer me please.
So Long As u followed The due processes In Filling your indemity form, All is Well..It may take A a whole lot of time, But it will be Acknowledge At some stage... Continue With Your Admission processes, Before The Clearance Date is Fixed, U wuld have Recieved A notification
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Ndlistic:

thanks, how would she migrate it. Is Change of Course still ongoing. I really want her to get admission
She will need To Request A change from jamb, by buying the COC form,..Once she pays For d form, She Will be chanced To make necessary Corrections.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by matrixA(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2017
matrixA:
recently, i had a change of institution from UI to UNILORIN. But when i wanted to register for the screening exercise, i was told i inputted invalid details whereas the details were very correct. I was told that the only reason could be that my name isnt on the admission list of UNILORIN. help a bro please, what shd i do?
please reply
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by uk10(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Pls guys I need ur help I reuploaded my waec result, and I made mistake ,pls will jamb take the one I reuploaded or the one I uploaded during jamb registration
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2017
matrixA:
please reply

Contact the nearest jamb office
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by okhiai1(m): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2017
Please my sister scored 210 in jamb and she choose university of Benin but we are scared she can't get law with that score so we want to change to sociology please is the change of course still on and with this news my cousin gave me uni bin is having it's post utme on the 9th of September so if I change her course would it affect her
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2017
okhiai1:
Please my sister scored 210 in jamb and she choose university of Benin but we are scared she can't get law with that score so we want to change to sociology please is the change of course still on and with this news my cousin gave me uni bin is having it's post utme on the 9th of September so if I change her course would it affect her
Let her pause first.. Those that did change of course are still having issues.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by solidhomes: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2017
MrEgghead:
Yes..but be fast before your institution releases its forms.

Thanks a lot. I was able to change it.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by solidhomes: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2017
MrEgghead:
Let her pause first.. Those that did change of course are still having issues.

Please what issues are they having?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sholahokif: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2017
uk10:
Pls guys I need ur help I reuploaded my waec result, and I made mistake ,pls will jamb take the one I reuploaded or the one I uploaded during jamb registration
can one change the result uploaded during registration? I hoping Neco will be out before Sept 15, I want to use Neco result for my admission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.