Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269998 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:00am On Aug 24, 2017
segunernes:

Hi Bro.pls,how do I knw if i have effectively changed my institution cos i didn't receive any mail.
Try printing Your Original Result Slip..D Changes Will be confirmed From there..Or Check If your Transaction Status Now Display Approved(used)
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:01am On Aug 24, 2017
kayc0:
God Bless yu Bro, Yu too much. Pls Cn i effect d change directly from my PC?
Yes You can..When you Generate Ur RRR, Click On Registration, And Then utme data corrections..From There Carry go
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Try printing Your Original Result Slip..D Changes Will be confirmed From there..Or Check If your Transaction Status Now Display Approved(used)

Thanks man,can the institution be changed than once?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by kayc0(f): 1:32am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2017
segunernes:

Thanks man,can the institution be changed than once?
It Depends on the timing, And Re-generation Of A New RRR code...If u just Recently Change, And Yhu want to change Again, It Almost Impossible..And If U Attempt Changing And The RRR given Was Exactly d previous One, That means U cannot change again...so sort urself out.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2017
GdexFolami:
Went to an accredited CBT center todae to just check myself up on the o-level uploading rumour going around ,I was told that both the people with awaiting results and people that have uploaded theirs during registration somehow somehow need to upload the o-level result .Then I was told that if my o-level was successfully saved on my portal then i won't b allowed to upload again .unfortunately I was allowed to upload again which means my o-level result wasn't saved on my portal according to them.
Typing these is just to tell u guys to visit any nearby accredited cbt center nearby to check also .
N.b; was also thinking maybe its because I did change of data ,to b precise change of local govt.But all the same prevention is better than cure.Just go and confirm!!!
Chukwukapromise I sight u
when you went to check did they scan your result.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:59am On Aug 24, 2017
kayc0:
Much Respect to yu Sir. God bless yu Plenty..
Bless U more
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2017
how will someone know personally if they have input the awaiting result. cus I sent my niece to do it herself at the CBT center which she told me they just input her waec details
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
There is No Fixed Price, It Varies Across Cbt centers, But Sure Less Than #500
Thanks man
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by GdexFolami(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2017
dennisworld1:
when you went to check did they scan your result.
yeah
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:

I will try my luck with the coc again, and the transaction status now display (used).Btw,I haven't uploaded my o'level result cos I am still awaiting it.
Thanks Man,I really appreciate ur swift reply.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2017
segunernes:

I will try my luck with the coc again, and the transaction status now display (used).Btw,I haven't uploaded my o'level result cos I am still awaiting it.
Thanks Man,I really appreciate ur swift reply.
Go Ahead bro.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
For the payment, How is it done? And how much is it?...Pls shed more light on these..Thanks!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
GdexFolami:
yeah
ok did it reflect on your portal wen u open it
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
MrEgghead:
For the payment, How is it done? And how much is it?...Pls shed more light on these..Thanks!

-Open Your Jamb Profile

-Click On Result Printing

-Fill in Your Registration Number, And Other Necessary Information Asked

You Will be Asked To Generare A Payment Invoice In Form Of RRR...Generate The RRR code And Copy D Code Given To You(RRR code), And Then Go Banking.

At the Bank(preferably Zenith), Tell them you Want To Do Remitta...You'll be given A Deposit Slip..Write Tge RRR code Ontop Of The Slip...Leave D Account Number Blank, And Write UTME data Correction As Account Name...You may Be Extra charged By d Bank Let Say 300naira...The Total Fee Should be

-1000 For Result Printing,

-Variable Bank Charges..Ranging From #100---500#

After Making your Payment, Wait For 2hours, Re-login to your profile And Click on Result Printing...You Will be Asked Some information, Give It To Them...After Filling in your information, You Will be Asked If U Want Your Result E-mailed To Your Mail, Or You Want It in PDF format, Anyone U choose, Carry go..You're Original Result, bearing Your Pass-port Will be Displayed To You For Printing.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:

-Open Your Jamb Profile

-Click On Result Printing

-Fill in Your Registration Number, And Other Necessary Information Asked

You Will be Asked To Generare A Payment Invoice In Form Of RRR...Generate The RRR code And Copy D Code Given To You(RRR code), And Then Go Banking.

At the Bank(preferably Zenith), Tell them you Want To Do Remitta...You'll be given A Deposit Slip..Write Tge RRR code Ontop Of The Slip...Leave D Account Number Blank, And Write UTME data Correction As Account Name...You may Be Extra charged By d Bank Let Say 300naira...The Total Fee Should be

-1000 For Result Printing,

-Variable Bank Charges..Ranging From #100---500#

After Making your Payment, Wait For 2hours, Re-login to your profile And Click on Result Printing...You Will be Asked Some information, Give It To Them...After Filling in your information, You Will be Asked If U Want Your Result E-mailed To Your Mail, Or You Want It in PDF format, Anyone U choose, Carry go..You're Original Result, bearing Your Pass-port Will be Displayed To You For Printing.
Thanks for this..When is the change of course/Institution closing? I was even referring to change of course/institution.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by GdexFolami(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
dennisworld1:
ok did it reflect on your portal wen u open it
yeah
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Murrayish(f): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pls cant i pay for result printing through my phone...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Techliet(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
In all this, you need [urlhttps://www.gistinsider.com/tag/jamb/]Jamb Profile[/url]., so follow the links below
1. Jamb profile creation
2. Jamb profile login
3. print original Jamb admission letter
4. How to check jamb result
5. jamb registration form
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
GdexFolami:
yeah
my nothing is showing as if changes was made. don't understand if they did it. we're did it show on your page
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ochima75(m): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2017
Please how do i knw that my waec results has been successfully uploaded to my jamb portal? Because i sent my result to someone to help me do it in a cbt center but if i check my jamb portal i don't see my results in my documents is it possible for me to see it? If it's successfully uploaded? Because i wasn't thr wen he was doing it
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 1:51am On Aug 25, 2017
Anyone who needs help on the change of institution stuff can message on whatsapp:
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2017
MrEgghead:
Thanks for this..When is the change of course/Institution closing? I was even referring to change of course/institution.
No set Date For That.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by JJuanMiguel: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Good evening bro, please i want to do the coc this evening and i need a step by step guidelines from you so i won't make any mistake. Thanks and God bless.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
JJuanMiguel:
Good evening bro, please i want to do the coc this evening and i need a step by step guidelines from you so i won't make any mistake. Thanks and God bless.
Try checking My Previous post..Have Given The Step by Step procedure on countless occasions.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
INSTRUCTION : CHANGE OF COURSE / INSTITUTION
1 . You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User ) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details . To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname , first name , Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password , then click on the Sign Up button . Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2 . Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in .
3 . Once logged in , you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4 . Select “ Correction of Data”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5 . Once selected , the menu item “ Course/Institution ” will be revealed. Click this.
6 . Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service . This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7 . Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction . A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address .
8 . Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately . If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9 . On the Interswitch Payment page , enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10 . The status of your payment will be displayed on the “ My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment . Click on the Continue button .
11 . Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a . Year of Exam and
b . JAMB Registration Number
12 . After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/ Institution and second choices will appear . Options available will be based on availability.
13 . Click Submit to complete your application.
14 . JAMB will now process your application. If Approved , your details will be changed as requested .In addition, click on utme registration and not application for correction of Data.cc:JJuanmiguel
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Topelistic(f): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2017
Wen is d dead line for d uploading of waec result
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by kellyTimmy1(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2017
LASU screening is out already, and my Kid bro picked the school for 2nd choice
please can he change to LASU 1st choice now as the screening is meant for 1st choice candidate alone
chukwukapromise:
Try checking My Previous post..Have Given The Step by Step procedure on countless occasions.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
kellyTimmy1:
please can he change to LASU 1st choice now as the screening is meant for 1st choice candidate alone
he still can
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
kellyTimmy1:
If he still wants to change,tell him to log in to his profile,click on Registration, then Utme data correction and make his corrections.. The cost is 2500.he can even pay with MasterCard or visa card...He shouldn't click on application for data correction after he must have logged in because it won't work... I just did mine today.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Kaycee2016: 6:01am On Aug 27, 2017
pls dis uploading result of a thing is it for all candidates or for only candidates who registered wit awaiting result?

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.