Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270288 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dannB(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
abdulyusuf72:
Does anyone know how I can upload my O'level by myself? I cant find any CBT in my area. I live around Ogba, Ifako Ijaiye.
locate universal white hall@fagba or Bachel group of sch Agege road..popular schs
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
dbelovd:

@chukwukapromise, kindly respond to this question pls, it urgent!!
For now, It Uncertain.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
hardehbayor112:

Thank you very much sir
Please do you have an idea of how much they issue the affidavit and won't it cause anything problem with jamb because I will go and upload it to jamb portal today

Cost Of Affidavit, Is Peanuts...It May Range from #500 to less than A thousand Five..

Causing Problems?

Your Affidavit Should Bear The Exact Name, Word For words Of Either Your Neco, Or Jamb Certificate.. If U Say Your Jamb Certificate Bears Your Perfect name, Then Your Affidavit Should Testify To That, And By so doing Your Neco certificate Which Bears A Different Name Other Than That Which Is On Your Affidavit And Jamb, Is Regarded As Irrevalant, and Null... So Likewise If U claim Your Neco Certificate Bears Your perfect Name, Your Affidavit Must Follow Suit To it Verbatim..

You May not need Do Any other Corrections, As Affidavit Covers All.. Unless You Want To apply For Jamb change Of Name, Which is Only relevant If you Want Your Jamb certificate To bear your Perfect name..

But if you Want To stop at The Affidavit Level, Then No Uploading, Or Extra Circular corrections Is needed.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hardehbayor112(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Cost Of Affidavit, Is Peanuts...It May Range from #500 to less than A thousand Five..

Causing Problems?

Your Affidavit Should Bear The Exact Name, Word For words Of Either Your Neco, Or Jamb Certificate.. If U Say Your Jamb Certificate Bears Your Perfect name, Then Your Affidavit Should Testify To That, And By so doing Your Neco certificate Which Bears A Different Name Other Than That Which Is On Your Affidavit And Jamb, Is Regarded As Irrevalant, and Null... So Likewise If U claim Your Neco Certificate Bears Your perfect Name, Your Affidavit Must Follow Suit To it Verbatim..

You May not need Do Any other Corrections, As Affidavit Covers All.. Unless You Want To apply For Jamb change Of Name, Which is Only relevant If you Want Your Jamb certificate To bear your Perfect name..

But if you Want To stop at The Affidavit Level, Then No Uploading, Or Extra Circular corrections Is needed.

You mean I should not upload my Neco result
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by simplytemmie: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please who has uploaded their result?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
hardehbayor112:

You mean I should not upload my Neco result
I never said That..upoading Your Olevel Is necessary to jamb.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dazzy4real(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
brother pls help a brother here.

my sis scored 280 in jamb applied for pharmacy in university of ilorin but with two sittings O level so she was rejected. pls i would like to know if there are any other schools with pharmacy that can accep 2sittings olevel. physics is her only problem she had D7 so she's using the other result to compliment it.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
dazzy4real:
brother pls help a brother here.

my sis scored 280 in jamb applied for pharmacy in university of ilorin but with two sittings O level so she was rejected. pls i would like to know if there are any other schools with pharmacy that can accep 2sittings olevel. physics is her only problem she had D7 so she's using the other result to compliment it.

Most schools don't accept two sittings for pharmacy why not try another course
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by polariss(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
dennisworld1:
no dont think so.
please is this result re-uploading for every one?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Adasun(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
please house,is da result uploading for everyone or those who did awaiting result?

Any one with uni-jos information should help please
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ghozky(m): 1:23am On Sep 20, 2017
Mirabel2032:
have you resolved the issue
Not yet and registration is over.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Engrobiorah(m): 5:30am On Sep 20, 2017
chukwukapromise:

I never said That..upoading Your Olevel Is necessary to jamb.
Please can a second choice candidate apply for Niger Delta university post ume?
I can only see first choice on the site
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2017
I think there is still issue with jamb change of institution. My sister changed to fed poly ilaro since august 20th.. but from an insider they said the name is not on thier database yet and also during the online screening. Is there a call for action that requires the change to effect?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Oluwafemilari: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Change of course has not been effected on Universities portal. Eh please what should I do? Please I need directions ASAP
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Oluwafemilari:
Change of course has not been effected on Universities portal. Eh please what should I do? Please I need directions ASAP

When did you do it?? Because I did mine on 25th August and have finished my registration with the school I changed to.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2017
Jacktheripper:

When did you do it?? Because I did mine on 25th August and have finished my registration with the school I changed to.
which school is that
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Oluwafemilari:
same here oo on Unilag portal also
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dennisworld1(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2017
Engrobiorah:

no they consider indigein furst
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2017
Mirabel2032:
which school is that
Ui
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Engrobiorah:

Most School, Which Has Reportedly High Second Choice Application, Would Most Likely Conduct A Two Way Post Utme, To Cover Both The First Chooser's And The Second..

Apparently The First Selecter's Come Before The Second.. So It No Suprise That They Only Made A Provision For First Choice Candidate... as time Progress, And The Exam Has Been Conducted For The First Chooser's, A Provision will be Made For Candidate In The Market place Which Comprises of

-Second Choice Candidate

-Candidate Who did'nt Choose Them As Either 1st Or Second

-Candidate Who was Rejected By Their First choice Uni's

and

-Candidate Who is Yet To be offered Provisional Admission.

This Is The Ellaboration Of The Central Admission Processing System(CAPS)

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by abduljabbar4(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oluwafemilari:

same here. our sister changed her course and we are still seeing her initial course. op what do we do na?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
abduljabbar4:

same here. our sister changed her course and we are still seeing her initial course. op what do we do na?
Your Sister situation, Is not limited To her Alone..

The Reason why The Change Of course Has'nt been effected Is As A result of The University Downloading The Details Of Her aspirants, Before The Closure Of The change of course/institution Excercise...Meaning Everyone That Change Their course After The university Has Extrated Their Details Is Liable To Have Their Previous Course Which They Changed From..

Unfortunately There Are No Remedy I can Give In Respect To This Abnormality..But The Only Way out Is By Going A little bit Wild..

Present A Formal Complaint To Both organization Involved(Jamb And The University), U can As Well collate A Group And protest Using Social Platforms And Media, Just As MrEggHead Did.. And Believe Me, One of Those Two bodies, Will Rectify The issue... but To keep quite, And Hoping It change One day, Maybe A Mistake You wont Want To Make.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by harustotle(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
STEPS TO FOLLOW IN UPLOADING/REUPLOADING YOUR O'LEVEL RESULTS ON JAMB PORTAL
https://unilorininfo247..co.ke/2017/09/steps-to-follow-in-uploading-of-your.html?m=1#more

*UNILORIN INFO*
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Daeyou(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
PLEASE HELP A BROTHER!!!
I WONT TO DO CHANGE OF INSTITUTION AND REGISTER FOR FUOYE TOMORROW BUT IT WAS ECONOMICS[Bsc Economics] I CHOSE BEFORE IN THE OTHER SCHOOL....NOW THAT FUOYE DON'T OFFER ECONOMICS ALONE, RATHER IT'S ECONOMICS & ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES ETC.....WHAT CAN I DO??WILL I CHANGE CURSE TOO?....AND PLS HOPE IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE INSTITUTION BECAUSE FUOYE REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON THE 29TH OF THIS MONTH.......
Pls need advice!!!!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by abduljabbar4(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Your Sister situation, Is not limited To her Alone..

The Reason why The Change Of course Has'nt been effected Is As A result of The University Downloading The Details Of Her aspirants, Before The Closure Of The change of course/institution Excercise...Meaning Everyone That Change Their course After The university Has Extrated Their Details Is Liable To Have Their Previous Course Which They Changed From..

Unfortunately There Are No Remedy I can Give In Respect To This Abnormality..But The Only Way out Is By Going A little bit Wild..

Present A Formal Complaint To Both organization Involved(Jamb And The University), U can As Well collate A Group And protest Using Social Platforms And Media, Just As MrEggHead Did.. And Believe Me, One of Those Two bodies, Will Rectify The issue... but To keep quite, And Hoping It change One day, Maybe A Mistake You wont Want To Make.

Thank you very much for the response sir. I thought we were alone until when i stumbled upon a thread with similar complaints. This is very unfortunate. Jamb shouldnt have accepted the payment in the first place
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Thank you very much for the response sir. I thought we were alone until when i stumbled upon a thread with similar complaints. This is very unfortunate. Jamb shouldnt have accepted the payment in the first place
UI for instance,received a new print out last week and I've been able to apply..I did mine on the 26th of August..perhaps,You need to contact your new school of choice to get the updated list because they might not be aware.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Jacktheripper: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrEgghead:
UI for instance,received a new print out last week and I've been able to apply..I did mine on the 26th of August..perhaps,You need to contact your new school of choice to get the updated list because they might not be aware.

Yes we were in same shoe then
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by abduljabbar4(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrEgghead:

all the support lines are switched off. can you imagine? The email is also not delivering. Its ABU btw
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
abduljabbar4:

all the support lines are switched off. can you imagine? The email is also not delivering. Its ABU btw
When did you effect the change and when is your school's Registration closing?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by abduljabbar4(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrEgghead:
When did you effect the change and when is your school's Registration closing?

i will have to ask her later but the registration is closing on 23rd
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Daeyou(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Daeyou:
PLEASE HELP A BROTHER!!!
I WONT TO DO CHANGE OF INSTITUTION AND REGISTER FOR FUOYE TOMORROW BUT IT WAS ECONOMICS[Bsc Economics] I CHOSE BEFORE IN THE OTHER SCHOOL....NOW THAT FUOYE DON'T OFFER ECONOMICS ALONE, RATHER IT'S ECONOMICS & ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES ETC.....WHAT CAN I DO??WILL I CHANGE CURSE TOO?....AND PLS HOPE IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE INSTITUTION BECAUSE FUOYE REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON THE 29TH OF THIS MONTH.......
Pls need advice!!!!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrEgghead(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
abduljabbar4:

i will have to ask her later but the registration is closing on 23rd
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.