Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270139 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kenerd:
House , are COC and COI still on? cc: chukwukapromise
well, Apparently, it has not been closed,..inversely meaning it still open.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Hi bro,I think i made a mistake during jamb registration, the name on my o'level is Tenger Samuel, while in my nce cert is Tenger Samuel Torkuma,but I don't used my nce result, I used o'level.

while registering jamb,i used Tenger Samuel Torkuma,my o'level is Tenger Samuel,should i do something about it or I should not be worried?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Kenerd: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Thank you
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Hi bro,I think i made a mistake during jamb registration, the name on my o'level is Tenger Samuel, while in my nce cert is Tenger Samuel Torkuma,but I don't used my nce result, I used o'level.

while registering jamb,i used Tenger Samuel Torkuma,my o'level is Tenger Samuel,should i do something about it or I should not be worried?
There is A Big problem..Making use of 2names in one certificate and 3 in anoda my Attract the Wrath of whosoever will Clear you for Admission..

There is a large probabilty that Two person may have Two corresponding pair of Name.

The fact that your name is Mr A B, Does'nt mean Anoda person cannot bear Same MR A B..That why A Third Name(middile name, or other name) is required In Almost all document..

So there is A greater possibility Of the clearance staff Painting You False By Disrecognizing you and Your certificate.

So to avoid Un-Natural treatment, Just Get an affidavit of Names
From A high court, And that i'll safe you some unwanted Embrassment.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kenerd:
Thank you
Anyday, Anytime.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
chukwukapromise:

There is A Big problem..Making use of 2names in one certificate and 3 in anoda my Attract the Wrath of whosoever will Clear you for Admission..

There is a large probabilty that Two person may have Two corresponding pair of Name.

The fact that your name is Mr A B, Does'nt mean Anoda person cannot bear Same MR A B..That why A Third Name(middile name, or other name) is required In Almost all document..

So there is A greater possibility Of the clearance staff Painting You False By Disrecognizing you and Your certificate.

Thank you.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
chukwukapromise:

sir,in my affidavit,can I use The three names or the two that is on the o'level result.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by enniewest(f): 5:27am On Oct 05, 2017
Is there any school that hasn't done her post utme exam?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Thank you.
Anyday, Anytime
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2017
AntiIPOB:
sir,in my affidavit,can I use The three names or the two that is on the o'level result.
If u use Two names, it will bring more Complication to things. So To Avoid Any Spot, Use All your names.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by harkibami27: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
MASSGLORY:
TRY THE NORTH EG JIGAWA STATE UNIVERSITY , BORNU STATES ETC
bro das too far
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by simplytemmie: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
simplytemmie:
Help! I changed my course weeks before oau started post utme reg but when i wanted to register, my profile displayed the old course. I had to register with the old course on the last day of reg since it didn't change. I don't know if I will be given the old course or the new one, please who has the same issue or knows what I can do about it?
chukwukapromise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by kennystones: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Please how many times can you change your course or institution
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ochima75(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
kennystones:

As much as ur money can afford bro
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by mhizgap(f): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
A friend has low score in a post UTme exam she just wrote, so she decided to apply for change of institution.

What is her chances sir promise?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by figment232(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
kennystones:
twice
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ElRapido: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
mhizgap:
A friend has low score in a post UTme exam she just wrote, so she decided to apply for change of institution.

Applying for change of institution now can be really risky cos must schools will soon close their registration portal
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
please any school still selling post utme....form?......
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Carlmax:
How do you confirm that your O'levels result upload is successful. After uploading my sister's result twice i still get this message on her profile " No Used Service With Document Upload Found " is this normal. see the pix below.

Sup brah,hw far with this ish?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Carlmax(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
segunernes:

Sup brah,hw far with this ish?

still showing "No Used Service With Document Upload Found" since i don't have another profile to compare and i haven't gotten any response to my tweets to jamb. am guessing its normal. she has done her PUTME with no qualms for now.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Carlmax:

still showing "No Used Service With Document Upload Found" since i don't have another profile to compare and i haven't gotten any response to my tweets to jamb. am guessing its normal. she has done her PUTME with no qualms for now.

I am also having thesame ish here with someones profile but I will make more inquiries tomorrow.
Btw,I wish her best of lucks.

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2017
simplytemmie:
chukwukapromise

I Still Propose u did'nt Camp with the right tent, u should have Waited Till ur issues are sorted out, however, there is less or no chance, of u being given the new course u change to considering d fact that u registered For POST UTME with Your old course..Ur Institution will consider that u filled for in post utme and discard That u changed for in jamb,..Except some Extra-Researches Are done, there Is no chance of Going backwards now.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2017
mhizgap:

Her chances lies in her prudency,..If She is changing from An institution who just concluded her post utme, to an institution who Has'nt ended her post utme registration then she Has A crumb of chance, but if it is anything not related to d above, then changing her course is abortive and futile.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Carlmax:

Just spoke with a friend frm an ict center,he said its all good.So no qualms.

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Carlmax(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2017
segunernes:

Just spoke with a friend frm an ict center,he said its all good.So no qualms.

Thanks man for the update.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Her chances lies in her prudency,..If She is changing from An institution who just concluded her post utme, to an institution who Has'nt ended her post utme registration then she Has A crumb of chance, but if it is anything not related to d above, then changing her course is abortive and futile.
hi pls which school havent done her putme plss
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Preetiex:
hi pls which school havent done her putme plss
What geographical region to be definate?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
i applied for eksu without choosing them i jamb, did d screening
can i change them to first choice now
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
chukwukapromise:
What geographical region to be definate?
thanks dear western region
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Preetiex:
thanks dear western region
Here is the list of notable School in the western region of nigeria.

-Unilag

-OAU

-Ui

-Lasu

-OOU

-yabatech

-Uniosun

-Covenant university

-Bowen university

-Anchor university

-Ekiti state university

-Reedemers university

From the above listed, all have started their post utme registration, apart from anchor university.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Here is the list of notable School in the western region of nigeria.

-Unilag

-OAU

-Ui

-Lasu

-OOU

-yabatech

-Uniosun

-Covenant university

-Bowen university

-Anchor university

-Ekiti state university

-Reedemers university

From the above listed, all have started their post utme registration, apart from anchor university.
thank u so much
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Emzyme:
i applied for eksu without choosing them i jamb, did d screening
can i change them to first choice now

Chukwukapromise

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.