Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270298 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2017
kwen1:
When is the change of institute closing.....
Answer urgently needed
no date yet from jamb.....But it shuld be more than 2weeks....If jamb main exam registration is 1month, then change of course should be less than two weeks!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
only ur 1st Five is needed!....I.E physics chemistry maths biology and english!

thanks oh.m.very much!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Mmainouel(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2017
if someone scores 155 in jamb is properbiility for entreing ibadan polytechnic?...an answer plzzzzz
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2017
Lojekunle:
Hello good morning my brother scored 195 in his jamb result and choose uni ilorin as first choice and kwara state polytechnic please what's the probability that his going to gain admission into the uni because I told him to focus on the polytechnic most but I want be sure if I'm right or wrong and please even if he wants to change to uni which uni accepts 195 or 180 as cut off marks.. Business administration..
Your bro stubborn oo!...Yabatech, lasu, and ansu will accept 190+
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by bhadmux(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2017
BUK doesn't consider your WAEC grade points...just the necessary credits in the relevant subjects for the course u want to study....though they give admission based on Merit, EDLS and Catchment areas....but non-indigenes with high Jamb scores have brighter chances of being admitted...No discrimination. Find out more from people you know...they rarely change their Jamb cut-off mark
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Lojekunle: 10:27am On May 27, 2017
Hello good morning my brother scored 195 in his jamb result and choose uni ilorin as first choice and kwara state polytechnic please what's the probability that his going to gain admission into the uni because I told him to focus on the polytechnic most but I want be sure if I'm right or wrong and please even if he wants to change to uni which uni accepts 195 or 180 as cut off marks.. Business administration..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2017
krozay:
Pls is Michael okpara University still offering management science courses like economics, accounting etc becos when I was registering for jamb those courses were not listed I don't know whether they are now accredited by jamb to offer them becos as of last year they were offering them but I chose ABSU as my first choice with business administration as my course but now I want to change it to economics but if MOU are now offering economics I will choose it as my first choice then ABSU as 2nd choice maybe political science or business administration
Nevertheless I scored 232 in my jamb and i have 4 B3's in English, government, economics and commerce and 3 C's in maths, biology and accounting. Am I good to Go And pls when is the change of course correction ending?

Pls I need an urgent reply!!!!!!
your story to long ooo,...Abeg which course u get in mind, which uni, and what your question, that all man!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by wesbrit: 10:28am On May 27, 2017
anybody wt uniben info nd hw dey calculate dia ssce nd jamb score
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sirfolabi(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2017
Hello guys.. .my sister got 196 in jamb she choose unilorin and want to study economics.. .I know the jamb score is low.. ..she is planning on changing her course.. .what course can she change to for unilorin...or is it better she change both course nd school.. .urgent answers sir
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2017
NobleRomm:
I got 186 in jamb score ... waec Bx3 and cx3...
i applied for Unn first choice to study bus. management den i chose Eksu as second choice to study Accounting.. so now i want to do change of institution from Unn to ESUT or LASU... PLEASE WHAT IS MY CHANCES OF ADMISSION... i need advice before i make any changes. thanks
what course do you have in mind to study at Lasu or esut?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by FrancisAsquare(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2017
My UTME subjects combination are Mathematics, English, Physics and Economics and i score 222. Will FUTA accept that?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

Thanks so much bro. I've followed the steps u gave and they've generated RRR and transaction ID for me, but they're still indicating that I proceed with payment perhaps using card on the Jamb site. Should I go ahead with that or go to a bank instead as I saw you wrote Zenith bank earlier?
Secondly please, as per the change of course, can one change both first and second choices to different universities and courses from the original ones, and can choosing one of these new federal Universities like Oye-Ekiti as a second choice be acceptable by Jamb, and lastly does making a school second choice affect ur chances of admission
-Thank God you saw it. pls don't make online payment if u dont know how to do it!
-U can change anything, U're date of birth, 1st,2nd,3rdchoice also your course
-Fuoye may not like 2nd choice candidate, but still put am if u want!
-Yes jamb will send the total applicants, both 1st and 2nd to d school!..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2017
Plasmbob1:
Thank God for this kind of platform

Please help me out...I scored 233... Applied for English language in UNILAG...My O'level result 2Bs and 3Cs... Please what are my chances?

I'm still thinking of changing to either Education (English) if my chances are slim. Please candid advice is urgently needed.
Pls do change to educational courses, u're chances are super high with dat!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by krozay(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
your story to long ooo,...Abeg which course u get in mind, which uni, and what your question, that all man!
ABSU economics jamb 232
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by yhemsy62(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2017
I score 185 in my utme and i have B3 parallel im my O level. Pls what are my chances of getting admitted into unijos? Pls i really need to know if my jamb score won't affect
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dessz(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
architecture
nope am a bad artist,I need maths intensive.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2017
brandon180:
pls i scored 203 in jamb, have 2A's, 6C's nd 1E..applied for computer engineering in uniuyo...buh i guess d odds arent in my favour, so thinking of changing to computer science..

P:S am an indigene..
U been an indigene contributes only little to your admission chances!....203 it hard to say this but that score cant get computer.engr pls help urself and change ur course to a lesser seeking course!....

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

thanks oh.m.very much!
dont mention bro
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Fabulous47(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2017
bhadmux:
The Jamb Cut-Off Mark for Different Faculties @Bayero University, Kano (BUK)...A Federal University are given below:
Education: 180 and above
Sciences: 180 and above
Social and Management Science: 200 and above
College of Medicine: 230 or 250 maximum and above
College of Basic Medical Sciences ( Biochemistry, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Dentistry, Radiography, Anatomy and Medical Laboratory Science) : 220 and above

So, in find it difficult to understand why students don't utilize this opportunity with their High Jamb Scores....i am from Oyo State and I graduated from BUK likewise my sisters and cousins...feel free to contact me for more details 07066584011
Sorry man, please is applied biology the same with biology? I choose BUK
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2017
Mmainouel:
if someone scores 155 in jamb is properbiility for entreing ibadan polytechnic?...an answer plzzzzz
If only they will fix their cut off to 150, if only....
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dessz(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
architecture
what about industrial mathematics,computer eng or elect/elect, though I would prefer elect/elect what do u think is my chance in elect/elect.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ogexchi(f): 10:49am On May 27, 2017
dessz:
nope am a bad artist,I need maths intensive.
what about electrical engineering?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2017
wesbrit:
anybody wt uniben info nd hw dey calculate dia ssce nd jamb score
Uniben don't give preference to waec or ssce!....it is the highest jamb score that get it!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dessz(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2017
Ogexchi:
what about electrical engineering?
yeah that's what am thinking, what's my chance in 233 jamb getting it in uniben.also how much for change of course.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2017
sirfolabi:
Hello guys.. .my sister got 196 in jamb she choose unilorin and want to study economics.. .I know the jamb score is low.. ..she is planning on changing her course.. .what course can she change to for unilorin...or is it better she change both course nd school.. .urgent answers sir
Unilorin cut off mark is 200above!...She need to change to a lesser seeking federal university or a state university!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2017
FrancisAsquare:
My UTME subjects combination are Mathematics, English, Physics and Economics and i score 222. Will FUTA accept that?
What course man?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by bablex01(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2017
i had 219 IN UTME SUB COMB IS econs,account,eng,maths i chose unilag studyn economics and my ssce comb is comm,accuntn,bukeepng,econs,maths,eng,biology but ve been told naw that i need one social science subject in my ssce except econs that unilag does nt accept comm,i am thnkn of changn my course 2 irpm or accountn plz advise me what to do and i chose lasu also with dxame course i dont knw about lasu combinatin yet and i wanna knw if lasu accept econs or bookkepn and dier last year cut off for economics tanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by GdexFolami(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Pls permit me do this **Comot my hat and slippers Bow down my head and salute** my oga U saw d way u smashed jamb and also d dilemma you're having with your state of origin!.....Now Ekiti state and kwara don't sound alike. So u can be easily spotted!...
If you wana change your origin, then you're have to generate an RRR for change of data...mind you you're generating for change of origin not course..so don't generate d wrong one!....afta u have paid, go to a Cbt centre and change...Mind you d change may not be corrected on your E-slip but will be corrected on your original jamb result that bears Passports!....For d duration of the form, jamb has'nt said anything to dat effect. But history made us know d form only last for two weeks, afta which it closes!...Jamb will now inflate d price for student who missed the earlier one!...Rumors has it that dis one will close on the 28th..But am not sure wid that!..My OGA
thanks my boss ,I can get the state of origin of kwara state, but I'm not just comfortable that's why bro ....all thanks to you sir ,na you b boss oh. #who I b?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dessz(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
What course man?
promise, pls answer me abeg,
dessz:
what about industrial mathematics,computer eng or elect/elect, though I would prefer elect/elect what do u think is my chance in elect/elect.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by theNOISEmaker: 10:54am On May 27, 2017
chukwukapromise:
why did'nt u go for government or geography
i don't have them in my o'level
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ogexchi(f): 10:55am On May 27, 2017
dessz:
yeah that's what am thinking, what's my chance in 233 jamb getting it in uniben.also how much for change of course.
TBH your chance depends on what other people get, you just have to pray..i think it's 2500
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2017
krozay:
ABSU economics jamb 232
oya bring ur seat come VIP,...collect Ice-cream come!...Siddon for front seat and wait for admission bus!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.