Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (271470 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by phrancis99(m): 8:46am On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Yea! ..
No!!!!

Transaction Reference ID or No. is given by JAMB
RRR Code is given by Remita

Transaction Reference ID is 16 digit number while RRR is a 12 digit number

RRR means Remita Retrieval Reference
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by zainkay: 8:50am On May 31, 2017
please help! am unable to generate the RRR for 2017 correction of data,I made a mistake by generating 2016 correction of data RRR. how am I gonna do these I don't want to pay twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2017
phrancis99:

No!!!!

Transaction ID or No. is given by JAMB
hmmm,...why we call The RRR transaction id is because dat what u're gona use in d bank!....
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2017
zainkay:
please help! am unable to generate the RRR for 2017 correction of data,I made a mistake by generating 2016 correction of data RRR. how am I gonna do these I don't want to pay twice
Bro it had to say this,....But u gatz To pay twice!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by phrancis99(m): 8:52am On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
hmmm,...why we call The RRR transaction id is because dat what u're gona use in d bank!....

OK,
In Shakespeare's words; "As You like it"
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by zainkay: 8:56am On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
jeez how am I going to do these this my last hope embarassed
chukwukapromise:
jeez how am I going to do these this my last hope
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by DRGREAT(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Uniuyo admission process is normal!..Buy d form, submit your document and wait for d admission list!...And No COC can't be done in a cyber cafe
not that i haven't gone to a cbt centre.....i went to a cbt centre yesterday but the guy in charge told me coc ended on saturday...so i decided to check on a popular cyber cafe in my area to know if it's still ongoing...the man told me that although the site is closed for the now but will soon be opened,that i should come back on thursday(tomorrow)...just confused!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2017
phrancis99:

OK, In Shakespeare's words; "As You like it"
Yeah dat d Mood!:
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2017
zainkay:
jeez how am I going to do these this my last hope embarassedjeez how am I going to do these this my last hope
Eyah!....Wish i could help man!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:45am On May 31, 2017
DRGREAT:
not that i haven't gone to a cbt centre.....i went to a cbt centre yesterday but the guy in charge told me coc ended on saturday...so i decided to check on a popular cyber cafe in my area to know if it's still ongoing...the man told me that although the site is closed for the now but will soon be opened,that i should come back on thursday(tomorrow)...just confused!
Just as i ws Saying d Cafe may be A cbt branch!....So long as it is popular, It cannot be A scam!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Tungsten(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2017
phrancis99:
How to Generate RRR Code for Change of Course/Institution:
1. Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility /
2. Login with the Email and password you used to create your profile.
3. On the drop-down menu, click on "Registration'.
4. On Registration, further click on "UTME Data Correction" .
5. It will generate a Transaction ID for payment of #2500
6. Click on "Continue to Payment" and then "Pay Now"
7. Pay with any of the methods given by Remita.

This is how I did mine last week, I paid at Sterling Bank and then went to the accredited CBT Centre in my area, to do change of institution.
God bless you... IJN

God bless you for this.

I have successfully generated my RRR, should I proceed to the bank and pay or a cbt center?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ojayfrancis(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Now pay serious attention!

-kwasu admission is a wide goose chase!...it all looks like Their General non-prohibition and limitation to the total applicants is Irrational..Meaning that Anyone, whosoever can apply for their screening exercise thus doubling the Degree of competition!

-Med lab is a hot Cake In any school meaning only the Best get it!....And also Connection guys!

-226 does not have enough quauntity of value to buy Med lab, meaning ur admission chances are slim!

-226 is not a bad score, meaning that it can still buy something in Kwasu! ...NOW WHAT CAN IT BUY??

-basic medical courses e.g Anatomy, biochemistry and Physiology

OK sir, but since there is no restrictions in kwasu, is it wise to put dem as first choice in jamb or will the first choice give me an added advantage?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2017
The jamb change of course have started but before you do that, make sure you read this guide properly to avoid mistakes.
Also, the earlier the better so do yours on time before the portal closes. It would last for just about a week. Read guide here http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/05/24/jamb-change-of-course-2017/
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by 9jageekz(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
YOU can only generate d RRR code with your phone...But payment can't be done with ur phone

Payment can be DONE using your mobile phone. I did mine using my phone: RRR Code was generated which is 12 digit, then I PAID using my GTB mastercard online..

Then you will get a mail of your receipt from remitta. then login to you Jamb profile and click on my payment then you will see ur payment of NGN2,500 and you just have to click print receipt to see your Jamb Transaction ID which begings with 2017xxxx (Usually 16 digits)..

Goodluck..

I will go to the Jamb Office tomorrow to effect the change.. hope it's not too late..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2017
ojayfrancis:

OK sir, but since there is no restrictions in kwasu, is it wise to put dem as first choice in jamb or will the first choice give me an added advantage?
Well if u put dem as 1st choice, it saves u d stress of changing institution afta admission, but if u did'nt put it as 1st choice, u will start to change your course in oda to rectify ur admission letter from jamb!...But without dem in 1st choice, U can kill 3birds with one stone
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ojayfrancis(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Well if u put dem as 1st choice, it saves u d stress of changing institution afta admission, but if u did'nt put it as 1st choice, u will start to change your course in oda to rectify ur admission letter from jamb!...But without dem in 1st choice, U can kill 3birds with one stone

But ur advise now is not to put dem at all in jamb choice right?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AjiChris(f): 10:31am On May 31, 2017
donblazer10:
can I do all these on my fone..including d payment??
ah ah no o bank na
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AjiChris(f): 10:32am On May 31, 2017
RevampNairaland:
thanks
can I find a zenith Bank close to the office?
obalende z closer
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On May 31, 2017
phrancis99:

No!!!!

Transaction Reference ID or No. is given by JAMB

Transaction Reference ID is 16 digit number while RRR is a 12 digit number

RRR means Remita Retrieval Reference
thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by 9jageekz(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2017
AjiChris:
ah ah no o bank na

He can generate his RRR form his phone, he can also pay with his phone (tho, a little ICT knowledge is needed to transact using ur debit cards) I don't know how conversant he is with e-transaction..

But, let it be known that you can Generate your RRR Pin, Pay Via ur Debitcard and you get your Transaction ID. You can choose to visit the bank if you know your not good at handling online transactions..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On May 31, 2017
AjiChris:
obalende z closer
are you at the office?
I am there already but the problem is the crowd. I can't afford to come back tomorrow
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2017
ojayfrancis:

But ur advise now is not to put dem at all in jamb choice right?
Exactly
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AjiChris(f): 11:19am On May 31, 2017
RevampNairaland:
are you at the office?
I am there already but the problem is the crowd. I can't afford to come back tomorrow
hahahahaha thats it oh my dear have finally dne mine...jt keep on following
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AjiChris(f): 11:21am On May 31, 2017
9jageekz:

He can generate his RRR form his phone, he can also pay with his phone (tho, a little ICT knowledge is needed to transact using ur debit cards) I don't know how conversant he is with e-transaction..

But, let it be known that you can Generate your RRR Pin, Pay Via ur Debitcard and you get your Transaction ID. You can choose to visit the bank if you know your not good at handling online transactions..
plz move to d bank online payment z nt reliable

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by iambakay(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2017
please am done with his payment whats next
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ojayfrancis(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Exactly

ok GOD bless u for ur work here

one last thing..unimaid buk and usman dan fodio can i get radiography with 226 in any one of dem and which of dem do give admission easily
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2017
ojayfrancis:

ok GOD bless u for ur work here

one last thing..unimaid buk and usman dan fodio can i get radiography with 226 in any one of dem and which of dem do give admission easily
Usman dan fodio, u got a better chance there!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2017
iambakay:
please am done with his payment whats next
Get urself to d Cbt centre, and start Queing up!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by delexy123: 1:20pm On May 31, 2017
HELLO BRO, I HAVE PAID FOR THE COC AT THE BANK BUT NO CODE WAS WRITTEN ON THE SLIP GIVEN TO ME. IT ONLY STATED THAT I SHOULD SCAN THE BARCODE FOR PAYMENT CONFIRMATION. IS IT LIKE THIS FOR EVERYONE?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Horlaarsco: 1:34pm On May 31, 2017
D queue @ jamb office ikoyi no be here ooo and it's d only place functioning for this Data correction..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by phrancis99(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2017
Tungsten:

God bless you for this.

I have successfully generated my RRR, should I proceed to the bank and pay or a cbt center?

You can pay at the bank...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2017
delexy123:
HELLO BRO, I HAVE PAID FOR THE COC AT THE BANK BUT NO CODE WAS WRITTEN ON THE SLIP GIVEN TO ME. IT ONLY STATED THAT I SHOULD SCAN THE BARCODE FOR PAYMENT CONFIRMATION. IS IT LIKE THIS FOR EVERYONE?
On d Opposite side of that same slip, which is on d top right coner if dat slip, lieth your RRR code!....NeverTheLess it aint needed, All that is required of you, is to supply ur E-mail at d Cbt centre......If your payment is successful, Then u can proceed to change!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.