Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270313 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2017
olarababi:

my 0 level result is really good....B3 through out...by the way, how do they calculate that point system stuff
Uniuyo did'nt signify if they use point grade!....so ur B3 may be a waste!...But how come, Great waec result, Poor jamb result...D tin no flow for jamb

3 Likes

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by geegirl109: 8:14pm On May 31, 2017
Hello,,plx I'm having problems abt dz change of course issue..How do I go abt it plz,do I go to jamb office or a CBT center??And how will I generate d RRR?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2017
WHAT IS RRR?

RRR means retrival remitta reference....this is a code given by d remitta company to candidate wishing to do jamb change of course/institution..

HOW WILL I GENERATE RRR

Log on to your jamb profile, Click on d side bar or the menu list, Click on register, and then click on correction of data..Choose change of course/institution.. After that a pop up page bearing your transaction ID and RRR code is displayed to you..copy out the RRR code!

HOW DO I PAY FOR REMITTA

Go to a bank[preferably zenith]..Tell them u want to do remitta,...Day will give u a deposit slip, Write the RRR code on top of the slip, or in d space for account number, Write jamb correction of data as the account name!....A slip will be given to you to show payment. Take that slip to the JAMB OFFICE and change
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dailyguide(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2017
Try Reading this

A Note Of Advice And Motivation To All 2017 Jambites :
www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/05/a-note-of-advice-and-motivation-to-all.html?m=1
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Horlaarsco: 8:48pm On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I know this....But d thing was that, i got a report from someone who attempted the change of name...He said "after he changed his name, his name was truly changed on the soft copy he saw on his slip, But when it was printed out into hard copy, the name remained the same"....So likewise for people dat attempted change of date of birth!.....So i ws just advicing him to know if truly it is possible from jamb office!

Someone changed in my presence yesterday and it was changed on his printout.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
WHAT IS RRR?

RRR means retrival remitta reference....this is a code given by d remitta company to candidate wishing to do jamb change of course/institution..

HOW WILL I GENERATE RRR

Log on to your jamb profile, Click on d side bar or the menu list, Click on register, and then click on correction of data..Choose change of course/institution.. After that a pop up page bearing your transaction ID and RRR code is displayed to you..copy out the RRR code!

HOW DO I PAY FOR REMITTA

Go to a bank[preferably zenith]..Tell them u want to do remitta,...Day will give u a deposit slip, Write the RRR code on top of the slip, or in d space for account number, Write jamb correction of data as the account name!....A slip will be given to you to show payment. Take that slip to the JAMB OFFICE and change
plz check ur mail box.........
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2017
Horlaarsco:

Someone changed in my presence yesterday and it was changed on his printout.
Hmm,..So why did'nt it change in d oda person own
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Horlaarsco: 9:12pm On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Hmm,..So why did'nt it change in d oda person own

That I don't know ooooo​
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by geegirl109: 9:13pm On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
WHAT IS RRR?

HOW WILL I GENERATE RRR

HOW DO I PAY FOR REMITTA

It's showing 2016 change of course or institution.. What's happening?! How do I go about this??
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Blacquin(f): 9:16pm On May 31, 2017
Diastone:
any idea bout when the change of course form will close
go to jamb office
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2017
geegirl109:

It's showing 2016 change of course or institution.. What's happening?! How do I go about this??
First click on Registration and then correction of Data!....This one is 4 2017
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2017
olarababi:
lol grin grin grin...my brother e no flow ooooo
lol!...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by samwayne154(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
don't worry u will change...Go to jamb office and change dere!:
pls will it still be on till saturday?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2017
samwayne154:
pls will it still be on till saturday?
Hmm....With d way people where jam packed today, I doubt if it will reach saturday
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by samwayne154(m): 11:45pm On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
don't worry u will change...Go to jamb office and change dere!:
and pls can i change an institution nd a course without paying twice ?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by samwayne154(m): 11:48pm On May 31, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Hmm....With d way people where jam packed today, I doubt if it will reach saturday
sorry i mean will i still be able 2 change mine on saturday?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:49pm On May 31, 2017
samwayne154:
and pls can i change an institution nd a course without paying twice ?
If u pay once, you can change anything concerning your jamb data!...
1st choice,
2nd choice,
Date of birth,
Names,
course,
Even passport!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:51pm On May 31, 2017
samwayne154:
sorry i mean will i still be able 2 change mine on saturday?
the portal might have closed then!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Tobitee10: 12:55am On Jun 01, 2017
Bro... . I need to confirm if funaab admits candidates without chemistry for their science courses(statistics to be precise).. . 230 in jamb
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SouLPoison(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Currently at jamb office in ikoyi,Lagos. The crowd here is disastrous, tsunamic, my people just few systems attending to over 5,000 desperate students, baba I fit puh bomb here nobody go know. .Numbers are quite more than 5000
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Tobitee10:
Bro... . I need to confirm if funaab admits candidates without chemistry for their science courses(statistics to be precise).. . 230 in jamb
A science student going for clearance without chemistry is super risky!....Ur admission may be upheld if they find out that u failed chemistry!...So pls, get a WAEC GCE form and work harder to fet your chemistry be4 clearance start!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2017
SouLPoison:
Currently at jamb office in ikoyi,Lagos. The crowd here is disastrous, tsunamic, my people just few systems attending to over 5,000 desperate students, baba I fit puh bomb here nobody go know. .Numbers are quite more than 5000
Thanks for the real LIVE update, we'll be looking up to you for more of this!...Thanks again!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nwabundo38(f): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Coming to the climax of Jamb utme examination, there are HIGH's and LOW's, Shattered Dream and Acheived Success, Hopefulness and Hopelessness......These are time where alternatives are sought for, Plan B is created, and lots of questions are asked.

No sooner will the change of course/institution form be out! Some jambites look unto this as their only HOPE of securing admission!.

Mistakes they say is "inevitable but can be corrected". here is the chance to correct your mistake!.

These moment are critical moment, and one must need ask a lot of questions!.

So this platform provide a means of question asking and answering. Feel free to post your questions and be sure to get answers from experts!
pls is it only in jamb offices that one can do change of course or can it be done in approved cyber cafe..
pls when is the change of course closing
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by NobleRomm(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2017
chukwukapromise:

List of western university
-Oduduwa university
-lagos state university
-Bowen university
-Babcock university
-obafemi awolowo university
-University of Lagos
-University of Osun....

Make your choice!....And for the ikorodu CBT centre, I have zero Idea on dat!

please which of the bank will be ok to make the payement of change of institution.. i have already created the RRR pin... and what are the processes
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SouLPoison(m): 9:33am On Jun 01, 2017
Someone just feinted , a lady @ jamb office ikoyi Lagos, expecting more
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SouLPoison(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2017
Using guns to threaten students , baba this security men are confused
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2017
NobleRomm:

please which of the bank will be ok to make the payement of change of institution.. i have already created the RRR pin... and what are the processes
zenith bank transaction is the fastest
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Nwabundo38:

pls is it only in jamb offices that one can do change of course or can it be done in approved cyber cafe..
pls when is the change of course closing
it was aforetime done in d CBT centre, but now only in JAMB OFFICE
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SouLPoison(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2017
I think everyone should go on Twitter and #BringBackCbtCenters.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2017
SouLPoison:
Using guns to threaten students , baba this security men are confused
kai jamb are confused!

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.