Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (271135 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
TheHistorian:

Expectedly,myopically justifying your stupid statement .

Nigeria has been an abode of peace,educational excellence, technological exploits in all ramifications. I wont sit to see a useless,asinine idi0t whose hope of livelihood and achievement lies on the fallacy of secession to drag her utmost dignity in the mud.

You are no better than the f00l you call a leader,Nnamdi Kanu.I want to believe you hope to reside at your parents' apartment at his age.

Conglomerate of useless unachievers wink

I find the above bolded words distrubing and insultive...pls retrive them back to your lips...i Dont see how learned you are by stressing your Point Using such Vulgar and disrespectuful words...Prove yourself noble by withdrawing your insultive sentences

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Horlaarsco: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Any update on this coc??
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ragner(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Horlaarsco:
Any update on this coc??
you gotta keep calm man
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Horlaarsco:
Any update on this coc??
Relax Bro.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by babsir(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Has this thread been moved to politics section? Cause I don't understand what's going on here.

I only see these words(zoo, myopic, nnamdi KANU etc) in the politics section.

You guys should just calm down
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
babsir:
Has this thread been moved to politics section? Cause I don't understand what's going on here.

I only see these words(zoo, myopic, nnamdi KANU etc) in the politics section.

You guys should just calm down
It was one Nuck!eHead that brought a political Propaganda in here...Thinking he is protecting Some S!ck country And also expressing his distaste for oda pple ideas...That fella should be rusticated from commenting...Mehn, He words was too heavy and harshz
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by babsir(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
chukwukapromise:
It was one Nuck!eHead that brought a political Propaganda in here...Thinking he is protecting Some S!ck country And also expressing his distaste for oda pple ideas...That fella should be rusticated from commenting...Mehn, He words was too heavy and harshz

Now you're sounding harsh, just keep it calm sir
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
babsir:

Now you're sounding harsh, just keep it calm sir
It alryt bro.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Namekchizzy: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
NDA asked us to change our first choice institution to Nda and must bring a proof that we did before our screening... I wonder how the first batch leaving tomorrow are going to manage cause the change of institution is not even out....Then secondly, the chance of shortlisted candidates getting admission is 1:5. 50 were shortlisted per state, only 10 or 11 will be taken per state...The 40 that loses out forfeits admission to other unis?? Cuz they already changed Dia 1st choice institution

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Namekchizzy:
NDA asked us to change our first choice institution to Nda and must bring a proof that we did before our screening... I wonder how the first batch leaving tomorrow are going to manage cause the change of institution is not even out....Then secondly, the chance of shortlisted candidates getting admission is 1:5. 50 were shortlisted per state, only 10 or 11 will be taken per state.... The 40 that loses out forfeits admission to other unis?? Cuz they already changed Dia 1st choice institution

Are you making a statement, or asking a question?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by geegirl109: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2017
About the change of course/institution,I was told by a person that knows somebody in JAMB office that the portal is likely to re-open on july 17.And this is no rumour,the JAMB official was phoned in my presence,,and he told us that he will let us know if there will be any change to that effect..I think this helps..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2017
geegirl109:
About the change of course/institution,I was told by a person that knows somebody in JAMB office that the portal is likely to re-open on july 17.And this is no rumour,the JAMB official was phoned in my presence,,and he told us that he will let us know if there will be any change to that effect..I think this helps..
Bingo!...Exactly what some people wuld love to hear....let's wait till d 17th...would be counting on your info.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ad3x09: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2017
This thread is for people that are interested in Studying in India. India is a good destination for people who wants to study IT related courses, Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing and Engineering because India is fast becoming a global powerhouse in technology and their fee is low compared to other countries. Wonder why most Naija rich men runs to India for Medical treatment? its because India provides state of the heart medical facility at lower cost. so India is a good place to study medical and technology related courses.

We are organizing a Study in India Education Fair in Lagos this month and we will have some top people from India Universities in attendance to address potential students on the issue of scholarship, admission, visa and other related topics. Because of people outside of Lagos, we have created a whatsapp group to answer all questions. the whatsapp group will also be used for a live transcription feed on the day of the seminar. you can drop your whatsapp number here to join the conversation on whatsapp. we will also keep up this thread to answer your questions on any topics related to studying in India, for more information kindly contact 09078327735.
chukwukapromise:
Coming to the climax of Jamb utme examination, there are HIGH's and LOW's, Shattered Dream and Acheived Success, Hopefulness and Hopelessness......These are time where alternatives are sought for, Plan B is created, and lots of questions are asked.

No sooner will the change of course/institution form be out! Some jambites look unto this as their only HOPE of securing admission!.

Mistakes they say is "inevitable but can be corrected". here is the chance to correct your mistake!.

These moment are critical moment, and one must need ask a lot of questions!.

So this platform provide a means of question asking and answering. Feel free to post your questions and be sure to get answers from experts!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2017
Studying In India, may look Fun on d epicoat, but Drilling through d probs and cons of Securing A ticket and retaining Your Ticket may Attract Myocardial Infaraction To your humble soul...Inasmuch as i Reference their IT environment, I think it aint A place to invest your Luxury Or money on As a middle or low classer.....You'll just be drained...Racism, Adaptation, Socio-cultural differences, Language Non-resemblence, Inferiority complex, And a whole bunch of factor may Point you away from The Popularity U'll get from studying oversees..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ochima75(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2017
geegirl109:

Morning.... Meanwhile I heard such info that the coc/institution is currently opened, a woman working with my mum said she went to jamb office @ikoyi on Thursday and has done her child's own....I don't knw which to believe now or is the change of course a whole entire process diff from change of institution? Coz my bro wants to change his course
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2017
Ochima75:

Morning.... Meanwhile I heard such info that the coc/institution is currently opened, a woman working with my mum said she went to jamb office @ikoyi on Thursday and has done her child's own....I don't knw which to believe now or is the change of course a whole entire process diff from change of institution? Coz my bro wants to change his course
It all seems This process is on, but hidden...Jamb has'nt publically annouced it...Well it beta for you to get 1st time update from their office.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by geegirl109: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Ochima75:

Ochima,,it all depends on 'you know who'..Believe me if you know who,,they will surely help you to do the changes..But for the general public like you and I,,it will be re-opened for us on july 17. So don't be confused..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by geegirl109: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2017
chukwukapromise:
It all seems This process is on, but hidden...Jamb has'nt publically annouced it...Well it beta for you to get 1st time update from their office.

Seconded..If you have long legs it wil be done for you but if you don't,,wait till july 17..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ochima75(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2017
geegirl109:

Ochima,,it all depends on 'you know who'..Believe me if you know who,,they will surely help you to do the changes..But for the general public like you and I,,it will be re-opened for us on july 17. So don't be confused..

Hmmm I tink dts wts happening anyways thanks but another question pls can one also change his /her name too while doing that c.o.c??
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ochima75(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2017
chukwukapromise:

U r ryt because jamb site self is blank concerning the tin sef
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by geegirl109: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2017
Ochima75:

Hmmm I tink dts wts happening anyways thanks but another question pls can one also change his /her name too while doing that c.o.c??

Of course you can...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ragner(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nigeria Education system and Long legs...haha
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by DRGREAT(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
geegirl109:
hope this is true...i'm so confused and unhappy...the screening form of delsu(the school i first fill in for is gonna expire on the 21 july,whereas i'm trying to change to uniben)...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ragner:
Nigeria Education system and Long legs...haha
They are never Who day say dey are....Always inconsistent.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Blacquin(f): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
I spoke wif the jamb cordinator in abeokuta dis morning,he said i should do it on monday
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Studying In India, may look Fun on d epicoat, but Drilling through d probs and cons of Securing A ticket and retaining Your Ticket may Attract Myocardial Infaraction To your humble soul...Inasmuch as i Reference their IT environment, I think it aint A place to invest your Luxury Or money on As a middle or low classer.....You'll just be drained...Racism, Adaptation, Socio-cultural differences, Language Non-resemblence, Inferiority complex, And a whole bunch of factor may Point you away from The Popularity U'll get from studying oversees..

as if na there e end........if person no get there and sell you to people wey go kill u and use ur organs.......Lord av mercy.......beautiful world with cruel people......
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blacquin:
I spoke wif the jamb cordinator in abeokuta dis morning,he said i should do it on monday
Dont forget to define d process after you have done it.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
wiztobet:

as if na there e end........if person no get there and sell you to people wey go kill u and use ur organs.......Lord av mercy.......beautiful world with cruel people......
Exactly.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ad3x09: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
my brother never worried about admission into the university, you are having an opportunity to study in India at a cheap price, contact me on 09078327735
ayoadekunle79:
nairalander please for God sake advice me
i score 247 in jamb with maths ,account , english and economics
and had 6 c6 and 1 c5 in neco
i initially choose adekunle ajasin uni akungba but now intended to cross to federal uni oye ekiti fuoye and hoping to study accounting
seeking advice due to the now screening process and competition please help me
am i good to go to cross
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Blacquin(f): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Dont forget to define d process after you have done it.
I won't
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ochima75(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
geegirl109:

Of course you can...

Alright thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by smilingface(m): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2017
TheHistorian:

Expectedly,myopically justifying your stupid statement.

Nigeria has been an abode of peace,educational excellence, technological exploits in all ramifications.I wont sit to see a useless,asinine idi0t whose hope of livelihood and achievement lies on the fallacy of secession to drag her utmost dignity in the mud.

You are no better than the f00l you call a leader,Nnamdi Kanu.I want to believe you hope to reside at your parents' apartment at his age.

Conglomerate of useless unachievers wink

you have just justified he is right for calling Nigeria a zoo.and stop with all the lies ,i am not a separatist but Nigeria is nothing to write home about..take note of this that people pretending to live in peace is not peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.