Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (271149 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2017
Blacquin:
I won't
A packet of Thanks in Advance.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2017
smilingface:
you have just justified he is right for calling Nigeria a zoo.and stop with all the lies ,i am not a separatist but Nigeria is nothing to write home about..take note of this that people pretending to live in peace is not peace.
God bless you bro...Look at the way Someone is Raining insults on his fellow humanoid, As if the person is insignificant..And still want the person to keep on Dwelling with him...Haba.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ELECTCHIBU(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Blacquin:
I spoke wif the jamb cordinator in abeokuta dis morning,he said i should do it on monday
which of the monday, is it the one of 10 July?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrZiggy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
The Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board (JAMB) wishes to inform all 2017 UTME candidates that the Change of Course and Institution application has commenced.
Candidates who wish to change their choice university / institution or course ahead of the 2017/2018 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise can now take advantage of this opportunity to switch to another institution or course.
How To Apply JAMB Change of Institution & Course:
Candidates are to log into their JAMB profile on the e-facility portal via; http://
jamb.org.ng/efacility/
Open the Menu on your profile account
Select Register, under register a drop box appear where you’ll see UTME correction of data
Select it and follow the steps to either pay online or at the bank.
NB: JAMB correction of data costs N2,500 only and can be paid at an commercial bank nationwide (bank charges apply).
IMPORTANT NOTES:
It is important to note the following;
(I) You can apply for change of institution only at JAMB Accredited Registration Centres or Offices nationwide.
(II) Before you can effect your changes, you must have created a profile on the JAMB e-Facility portal.
(III) The application deadline has not yet been announced.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrZiggy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrZiggy:
The Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board (JAMB) wishes to inform all 2017 UTME candidates that the Change of Course and Institution application has commenced.
Candidates who wish to change their choice university / institution or course ahead of the 2017/2018 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise can now take advantage of this opportunity to switch to another institution or course.
How To Apply JAMB Change of Institution & Course:
Candidates are to log into their JAMB profile on the e-facility portal via; http://
jamb.org.ng/efacility/
Open the Menu on your profile account
Select Register, under register a drop box appear where you’ll see UTME correction of data
Select it and follow the steps to either pay online or at the bank.
NB: JAMB correction of data costs N2,500 only and can be paid at an commercial bank nationwide (bank charges apply).
IMPORTANT NOTES:
It is important to note the following;
(I) You can apply for change of institution only at JAMB Accredited Registration Centres or Offices nationwide.
(II) Before you can effect your changes, you must have created a profile on the JAMB e-Facility portal.
(III) The application deadline has not yet been announced.
who else have seen this...I'm not so sure if it's true
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrZiggy:
who else have seen this...I'm not so sure if it's true
You posted it, name your source.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MrZiggy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
chukwukapromise:
You posted it, name your source.
i just copied it from a facebook post.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrZiggy:
i just copied it from a facebook post.
well it aint valid, As all my Researches into affirming ur claims proved abortive...The Ad looks like The previous One.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
I had 255 in jamb with excellent O level result. Do I stand a chance of getting pharmacy at OAU (my first choice with no connections). Or OOU(indigene 2nd choice)
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:34am On Jul 10, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I had 255 in jamb with excellent O level result. Do I stand a chance of getting pharmacy at OAU (my first choice with no connections). Or OOU(indigene 2nd choice)
In asmuch as i want to believe on your excellent olevel, Cn u spell out your grades?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Blacquin(f): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2017
ELECTCHIBU:
which of the monday, is it the one of 10 July?
10th
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jojothegreat(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2017
Please, has Anyone confirmed if change of course / institution is ongoing?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hazan041(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2017
Blacquin:
10th
you mean it is opened now?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Blacquin(f): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2017
hazan041:
you mean it is opened now?
am sorry fr d false info..ges i ws lied to
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2017
jojothegreat:
Please, has Anyone confirmed if change of course / institution is ongoing?
It not Yet opened...The window is still Shut down.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2017
Blacquin:
am sorry fr d false info..ges i ws lied to
Hmm,...It seems ur anxiety made u gullible.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jobbers: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2017
oh..good
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ETgirl(f): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Hello house...does the official jamb grading system for 2017 relevant to uni..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by glossy6(f): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
geegirl109:
About the change of course/institution,I was told by a person that knows somebody in JAMB office that the portal is likely to re-open on july 17.And this is no rumour,the JAMB official was phoned in my presence,,and he told us that he will let us know if there will be any change to that effect..I think this helps..

I also called Jamb office and was told it is not open and would be informed when it will be opened but I get confused with people saying that they bought form for change of institutions
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
ETgirl:
Hello house...does the official jamb grading system for 2017 relevant to uni..
jamb cannot select grading system for all uni's thus mking their grading system pointless.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
glossy6:

I also called Jamb office and was told it is not open and would be informed when it will be opened but I get confused with people saying that they bought form for change of institutions
those people are probably scammers...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Isholaas(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
chukwukapromise:
It not Yet opened...The window is still Shut down.
The site isn't down,just that they have switched it to Jamb.org.ng
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Plusonepaul(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please i have a question.

I have errors in my Name, DOB and also want to change my course. If i want to make changes to my NAME, DOB, and COURSE, will i have to pay N2500 three times to make the correction or i will just pay N2500 once and be able to make all necessary corrections?

Thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Horlaarsco: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Plusonepaul:

I have errors in my Name, DOB and also want to change my course. If i want to make changes to my NAME, DOB, and COURSE, will i have to pay N2500 three times to make the correction or i will just pay N2500 once and be able to make all necessary corrections?

Thanks

just once...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Plusonepaul(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thanks a lot
Horlaarsco:

just once...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by paullho: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
[b][/b] @chukwukapromise. I'm confused here about the change of institution news .
pls is the portal now enabled.
thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Isholaas:

The site isn't down,just that they have switched it to Jamb.org.ng
So what your point?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Plusonepaul:

Thanks
only once is Just enuf.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
paullho:
[b][/b]
@chukwukapromise.
I'm confused here about the change of institution news .

pls is the portal now enabled.

thanks
Not yet bro....It was just rumoured By some fellas..and it proved null after vigour Checks..but it would be out in no time
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:14am On Jul 11, 2017
chukwukapromise:
In asmuch as i want to believe on your excellent olevel, Cn u spell out your grades?
Mathematics-A1 English- A1 Physics-B3 Chemistry-A1 Biology-B2 economics-B2 agric-A1 civics-A1
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2017
How competitive is OAU... is it as competitive as UI and unilag.. will my jamb score- 255 meet their cut off mark for pharmacy.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by 9jageekz(m): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Mathematics-A1 English- A1 Physics-B3 Chemistry-A1 Biology-B2 economics-B2 agric-A1 civics-A1

This is d kind of result that is called TOPNOTCH! Chai, good call

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.