Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nigerian Pastor Killed In USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Killed In USA (428 Views)

John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / Nigerian Pastor, Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, Killed In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Killed In USA by atorioke(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2017
The police in Indianapolis, in the United States have launched a search for the murderer of Oluwadayomisi Epenusi, a Nigerian pastor.

Mr. Epenusi, 66, was shot to death at an apartment complex near 10th Street and I-465 on the city’s west side during the weekend.

Kristina Teague, one of the late pastor’s neighbors disclosed that “I heard about 15 gunshots. It was nuts,” said Teague.

Teague later called 911, but before police arrived, the victim had run back to his apartment and a roommate drove him to Eskenazi Hospital where he died without explaining to his roommate what happened.

“The roommate said when he was on the way he asked him what happened and why he got shot, but the man couldn’t say nothing because he was still in pain,” said Moshood Kafaru.
“He was just a nice person who would go to work and come home and go to church. He didn’t talk to nobody. He never bothered nobody,” Kafaru added.

Kafaru believes the pastor died from a robbery attack, when the pastor refused to give them his purse.

“He was holding a purse. He refused to let it go. They thought he had money in the purse, but he didn’t want to let it go,” said Kafaru.

A group of Nigerians in the same apartment complex and those that knew the deceased, said he had been working hard to move his family to the United States.

“They just got a visa. That why he was working, so his family can come over here,” said Kafaru. “He was just an innocent man and it just upsets me that he’s gone just like that”.

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/nigerian-pastor-killed-in-usa/

Re: Nigerian Pastor Killed In USA by Dalastically: 11:31pm On May 22, 2017
Sad... RIP
Re: Nigerian Pastor Killed In USA by JideAmuGiaka: 11:40pm On May 22, 2017
Blame Buhari
Re: Nigerian Pastor Killed In USA by blaquebelle: 11:57pm On May 22, 2017
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Pastor Killed In USA by Jostico: 12:02am On May 23, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Blame Buhari
Haba in as much as I don't like him, but common he's not involve in this na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Killed In USA by Nobody: 12:04am On May 23, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Blame Buhari
For what exactly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Killed In USA by Jostico: 12:04am On May 23, 2017
He's dead and that hurts but the most annoying part is that they just go a visa

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Obey The Pastor? / What Is God's Will For Biafra And Nigeria? / My Opinion About Biafran Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.