Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

This Is God's Hotline Phone Number - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is God's Hotline Phone Number (477 Views)

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty / This Is God's Hotline. / Unified Field Theory-consciousness Is The Unified Field, Self Is God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is God's Hotline Phone Number by Revadebola: 1:38am On May 23, 2017
THIS IS GOD'S HOTLINE PHONE NUMBER.
God has an hotline phone number. Once you dial it, it is never busy, the network is always through. And there is no receptionist to first take your call before connecting you directly to God.
You can dial God's hotline phone number directly anytime and anywhere.
"And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask  the Father in MY NAME , he will give it you", John 16:23. The name of JESUS CHRIST is God's dialing hotline phone number. Don't pray in angel's name, don't pray in the names of dead saints, don't pray in the names of deities, pray to God the Father, in JESUS NAME. And your request will be granted.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
Email :revadebola@gmail.com.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 08/06/2017) / Recession: Government Set To Tax Churches And Mosques / 6 Things Every Black Person Worldwide Should Know About Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.