Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty (1430 Views)

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by bingbagbo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
There is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4) and He is spirit (John 4:4).
Blood is required to atone for the sins of men
Non was holy to be used, I mean his blood to atone for the sins of men. Just like Jesus said, none is good but God.

God had to take the form of a man (1 Timothy 3:16) to sacrifice his blood which is holy as the atonement for the sins of men.

Remember God is spirit, but the flesh He took isn't God. The flesh was a mere container of God, a temple. No wonder Paul asked, don't u your body is the temple of God? That is why Jesus told the Jews that He would destroy the temple (referring to His body ) and rebuild it in three days, remember He rose on the third day. That is why you would here statements such as , " The father is greater than I" , but I tell you this Jesus was God Almighty on earth.

If you don't believe Jesus is God, then you are not yet a Christian.

God bless you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Dollarseeker: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
before now most Protestant churches didn't believe that Jesus is God but the Catholic through biblical explanations has made almost all of them to know and believe that Jesus Christ is God. Mary is also the mother of God(Jesus Christ). I am glad to see most Protestant churches mentioning "in the name of the Father and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit" and even receiving Holy Communion...Thanks be to God.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by bingbagbo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dollarseeker:
before now most Protestant churches didn't believe that Jesus is God but the Catholic through biblical explanations has made almost all of them to know and believe that Jesus Christ is God. Mary is also the mother of God(Jesus Christ). I am glad to see most Protestant churches mentioning "in the name of the Father and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit" and even receiving Holy Communion...Thanks be to God.

Mary is not the mother of God

Remember Jesus (God) predates Mary?

God had to manifest in a bodily form to save man, Mary was only a vessel to bring forth that flesh. Remember the flesh is not God.

Jesus is God Almighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Dollarseeker: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
bingbagbo:

Mary is not the mother of God

Remember Jesus (God) predates Mary?

God had to manifest in a bodily form to save man, Mary was only a vessel to bring forth that flesh. Remember the flesh is not God.

Jesus is God Almighty
Are you more sensible than Elizabeth...Mary is
acclaimed by Elizabeth, at the prompting of the Spirit
and even before the birth of her son, as “the mother
of my Lord.” In fact, the One whom she conceived as
man by the Holy Spirit, who truly became her Son
according to the flesh, was none other than the
Father’s eternal Son, the second Person of the Holy
Trinity. Hence the Church confesses that Mary is truly
“Mother of God. You are either not a full Christian or you don't understand your Bible very well. Most pastors knows about it but they won't preach about it because they want more congregation. But I strongly believe that very soon they will begin to preach it and make you guys understand, just as most Christians who didn't believe in the Trinity now does. Mary the mother of our Lord and saviour... smiles. Go and do a little research. don't listen to everything you are told, make your own research. Respect and honor Mary as the Mother of Jesus who is God (not worship her). If you don't believe that Mary is the mother of God(Jesus Christ), then you are simply saying that Jesus is not God, which is Heresy

https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/how-can-mary-be-gods-mother

http://catholicstraightanswers.com/why-do-we-call-mary-mother-of-god/

https://www.catholic.com/tract/mary-mother-of-God
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Janosky: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
bingbagbo:

God had to take the form of a man (1 Timothy 3:16) " The father is greater than I" , but I tell you this Jesus was God Almighty on earth.

God bless you!
You dey use Fake 1Tim3:16,KJV to back a fraud.
Congratulobia !

***$$*** EXPOSITORY (ENGLISH BIBLE)
"Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(16)

"Here, in the most ancient authorities, the word “God” DOES NOT OCCUR.
We must, then, literally translate the Greek of the most famous and trustworthy MSS. as follows:
* He who was manifested in the flesh*.
In the later MSS., and in the great majority of the fathers who cite the passage, we certainly find Theos (“God”), as in the Received text.....
Recent investigations have shown, however, beyond controversy that the oldest MSS., with scarcely an exception, contain the more difficult reading, ΘC (“He who”).""
SOURCE: biblehub.com

Your fake "God Almighty on earth" now lives in heaven where he has a Father and God greater than him.. Rev3:5,21.

John 10:29
"My Father who has given them
to Me is GREATER THAN ALL"

John 14:28
You heard Me say, 'I am going away, and I
am coming back to you.' If you loved Me,
you would rejoice that I am going to the
Father, because the Father is greater than I.

LIARS , lying Pharisees and unreceptive hearts glued to FALSEHOOD.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Aladdin1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yes Jesuschrist is indeed Lord and He is GOD forever.Halleluyah!!.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Janosky: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Aladdin1:
Yes Jesuschrist is indeed Lord and He is GOD forever.Halleluyah!!.

Kwantirinu your man made scam.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Emusan(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Janosky:

Congratulobia !

(16)

"Here, in the most ancient authorities, the word “God” DOES NOT OCCUR.
We must, then, literally translate the Greek of the most famous and trustworthy MSS. as follows:
* He who was manifested in the flesh*.
In the later MSS., and in the great majority of the fathers who cite the passage, we certainly find Theos (“God”), as in the Received text.....
Recent investigations have shown, however, beyond controversy that the oldest MSS., with scarcely an exception, contain the more difficult reading, ΘC (“He who”).""
SOURCE: biblehub.com

Your fake "God Almighty on earth" now lives in heaven where he has a Father and God greater than him.. Rev3:5,21.

John 14:28
You heard Me say, 'I am going away, and I
am coming back to you.' If you loved Me,
you would rejoice that I am going to the
Father, because the Father is greater than I.

LIARS , lying Pharisees and unreceptive hearts glued to FALSEHOOD.

Hypocrite!!!

Can you give us the same Ellicott's commentary for Colossians 1 whether the word OTHER appears there or John 1:1 whether it's "a god"
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by UceeGod: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dollarseeker:
“Mother of God. You are either not a full Christian or you don't understand your Bible very well. Most pastors knows about it but they won't preach about it because they want more congregation. But I strongly believe that very soon they will begin to preach it and make you guys understand, just as most Christians who didn't believe in the Trinity now does. Mary the mother of our Lord and saviour... smiles. Go and do a little research. don't listen to everything you are told, make your own research. Respect and honor Mary as the Mother of Jesus who is God (not worship her). If you don't believe that Mary is the mother of God(Jesus Christ), then you are simply saying that Jesus is not God, which is Heresy

Did Jesus ask you to honour Mary as the "mother of God"? Mary herself was a desciple of Jesus Christ like Peter, John and the others. She was the vessel God used enter creation, yet we were never asked to give her any honour that is due God Himself.
Your Bible reference is just an excuse to continue worshipping Mary (even though you claim to only "honour" her) as the "mother of God", afterall you catholics pray to her statue.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Abdulgaffar22: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2019
bingbagbo:
Non was holy to be used, I mean his blood to atone for the sins of men. Just like Jesus said, none is good but God.

God had to take the form of a man (1 Timothy 3:16) to sacrifice his blood which is holy as the atonement for the sins of men.

Remember God is spirit, but the flesh He took isn't God. The flesh was a mere container of God, a temple. No wonder Paul asked, don't u your body is the temple of God? That is why Jesus told the Jews that He would destroy the temple (referring to His body ) and rebuild it in three days, remember He rose on the third day. That is why you would here statements such as , " The father is greater than I" , but I tell you this Jesus was God Almighty on earth.

God bless you!

1. Jesus was praying to the Father and he said; "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the ONLY true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent (John 17:3)" . If Jesus himself was referring to another person (i:e the Father) as the "ONLY true God" , then how could Jesus be God ? If Jesus did not use the word "ONLY", then hopefully the Christians might still want to argue that Jesus is also another true God just like his Father. However, the word "ONLY" used by Jesus will continue to shatter the hope of those who want to believe that Jesus is God.

2. Similarly in John 20:17, Jesus was reported to have said “I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God”. If Jesus is God Almighty, then which God was he referring to when he said ; "my God and your God" ? Can God Almighty have another God?

3. Also Luke 6:12 says "He (Jesus) went out to the mountain side to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God" . If Jesus is God, who was he praying to? Was he praying to himself ?

4. Similarly, in John 14:28, Jesus said: “My Father is GREATER THAN I”. If Jesus is Almighty God, why is he having someone greater than him? Can anybody be greater than Almighty God?

5. Again in Mark 10:17-18 says as follows ; "Now as He was going out on the road, one came running, knelt before Him, and asked Him, “Good Teacher, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?” So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.”.
If Jesus is God, why did he reject being called “good” and then submit that all goodness belongs only to God?

6. Furthermore, in John 14:1, Jesus said “let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me”. Remember Jesus did NOT say: "you believe in Father, believe also in me". He said : "you believe in God, believe also in me”. Therefore, if Jesus is God, why did he clearly distinguish himself from God?

7. Again, in Matthew 24:36, Jesus said; “But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the son, but ONLY THE FATHER”. If Jesus is God, why did he confess his lack of knowledge about the Day of Judgment and then submit that the knowledge of that day belongs only to the Father? Can God be lacking anything as regard to knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by enilove(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

1. Jesus was praying to the Father and he said; "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the ONLY true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent (John 17:3)" . If Jesus himself was referring to another person (i:e the Father) as the "ONLY true God" , then how could Jesus be God ? If Jesus did not use the word "ONLY", then hopefully the Christians might still want to argue that Jesus is also another true God just like his Father. However, the word "ONLY" used by Jesus will continue to shatter the hope of those who want to believe that Jesus is God.

2. Similarly in John 20:17, Jesus was reported to have said “I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God”. If Jesus is God Almighty, then which God was he referring to when he said ; "my God and your God" ? Can God Almighty have another God?

3. Also Luke 6:12 says "He (Jesus) went out to the mountain side to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God" . If Jesus is God, who was he praying to? Was he praying to himself ?

4. Similarly, in John 14:28, Jesus said: “My Father is GREATER THAN I”. If Jesus is Almighty God, why is he having someone greater than him? Can anybody be greater than Almighty God?

5. Again in Mark 10:17-18 says as follows ; "Now as He was going out on the road, one came running, knelt before Him, and asked Him, “Good Teacher, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?” So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.”.
If Jesus is God, why did he reject being called “good” and then submit that all goodness belongs only to God?

6. Furthermore, in John 14:1, Jesus said “let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me”. Remember Jesus did NOT say: "you believe in Father, believe also in me". He said : "you believe in God, believe also in me”. Therefore, if Jesus is God, why did he clearly distinguish himself from God?

7. Again, in Matthew 24:36, Jesus said; “But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the son, but ONLY THE FATHER”. If Jesus is God, why did he confess his lack of knowledge about the Day of Judgment and then submit that the knowledge of that day belongs only to the Father? Can God be lacking anything as regard to knowledge?

You are partially right to say there is One God greater than Jesus Christ but wrong to say Jesus is not God Almighty.
For Example :
We have one President in Nigeria who is greater than everyone but that does not make him the only president.
A vice President is also a President .

Jesus Christ created a bird using ordinary mud , according to you Quran , that makes him a God because no one can give BRAETH to a non living thing for it to become a living thing , accept God.

Jesus never disputed the fact that he has a Father and that the Father is greater than him and that Father is his God. Likewise , Jesus confirms that he is a son of God and that he is God like the Father :

John 10:32-39 KJV
Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
[33] The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. [34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
[35] If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; [36] Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
[37] If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. [38] But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
[39] Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

Revelation 1:8,11,17-18 KJV
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
[11] Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

[17] And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
[18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Janosky: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Emusan:

Hypocrite!!!

Can you give us the same Ellicott's commentary for Colossians 1 whether the word OTHER appears there or John 1:1 whether it's "a god"

Bible > Strong's > Greek > 2316
◄ 2316. theos

Strong's Concordance
theos: God, a god
Original Word: θεός, οῦ, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine; Noun,
Masculine
Transliteration: theos
Phonetic Spelling: (theh'-os)
Definition: God, a god"

Idiotic, lying Pharisee Emusan,
Jesus says "My Father...is GREATER THAN ALL" , John10:29.

"6. Furthermore, in John 14:1, Jesus said “let not your heart be troubled: you believe in
God, believe also in me”. Remember Jesus
did NOT say: "you believe in Father, believe
also in me". He said : "you believe in God,
believe also in me”. Therefore, if Jesus is
God, why did he clearly distinguish himself
from God? "(Copied)

*** The statements of Jesus Christ himself ,(John 10:29. John14:1) perfectly justify Colossians 1 (NWT) "other" simply for emphasis.

Emusan ,Hypocrite show proof that your Bible has no insertion anywhere from Genesis to Revelation.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Emusan(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Janosky:

◄ 2316. theos

Strong's Concordance
Masculine

Idiotic, lying Pharisee Emusan,
Jesus says "My Father...is GREATER THAN ALL" , John10:29.

"6. Furthermore, in John 14:1, Jesus said “let not your heart be troubled: you believe in
God, believe also in me”. Remember Jesus
did NOT say: "you believe in Father, believe
also in me". He said : "you believe in God,
believe also in me”. Therefore, if Jesus is
God, why did he clearly distinguish himself
from God? "(Copied)

*** The statements of Jesus Christ himself ,(John 10:29. John14:1) perfectly justify Colossians 1 (NWT) "other" simply for emphasis.

Emusan ,Hypocrite show proof that your Bible has no insertion anywhere from Genesis to Revelation.

As usual, the nature of a Hypocrite...

Provide us Ellicott's commentary on Colossians 1 and John 1:1 is what I asked for!

Nobody asks you to cry....
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Dollarseeker: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
UceeGod:

Did Jesus ask you to honour Mary as the "mother of God"? Mary herself was a desciple of Jesus Christ like Peter, John and the others. She was the vessel God used enter creation, yet we were never asked to give her any honour that is due God Himself.
Your Bible reference is just an excuse to continue worshipping Mary (even though you claim to only "honour" her) as the "mother of God", afterall you catholics pray to her statue.
lols the problem is that you guys don't read Ur bible. Angel Gabriel respected her with the word Hail FULL of grace, the Lord is with you ( this greeting from Angel Gabriel forms the first sentence for the Rosary ) and Elizabeth sentence " Blessed are u amongst women and blessed is the fruit of your womb" which forms the other sentence of the Rosary. Mary was filled with The Holy Spirit, and in her own words she praid and said...behold from now ends fort ALL GENERATIONS shall call me blessed. Are you among those that calls her blessed? The Blessed Virgin Mary is our heavenly Mother who cares for us....God bless you my friend. Respect and Honor the Great Mother of God, Mary most Holy...the Queen of Heaven. (not worship)
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by jcross19: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
bingbagbo:

God bless you!
Am a Christian and I believe that Jesus Christ is not a God according to mark 16vs19 : so then after the Lord had spoken unto them He was received up into heaven and sat on the right hand of GOD! ,now in john 14vs 1 say let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God , believe also in Me can you see Jesus talk about him and God here is two different entities here! .
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
jcross19:
Am a Christian and I believe that Jesus Christ is not a God according to mark 16vs19 : so then after the Lord had spoken unto them He was received up into heaven and sat on the right hand of GOD! ,now in john 14vs 1 say let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God , believe also in Me can you see Jesus talk about him and God here is two different entities here! .

Well your baba Kumuyi taught his own followers that Jesus is the Almighty God so according to his own understanding of the scriptures, you're NOT a Christian! cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by jcross19: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
enilove:

You are partially right to say there is One God greater than Jesus Christ but wrong to say Jesus is not God Almighty.
For Example :
We have one President in Nigeria who is greater than everyone but that does not make him the only president.
A vice President is also a President .

Jesus Christ created a bird using ordinary mud , according to you Quran , that makes him a God because no one can give BRAETH to a non living thing for it to become a living thing , accept God.

Jesus never disputed the fact that he has a Father and that the Father is greater than him and that Father is his God. Likewise , Jesus confirms that he is a son of God and that he is God like the Father :

John 10:32-39 KJV
Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
[33] The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. [34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
[35] If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; [36] Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
[37] If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. [38] But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
[39] Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

Revelation 1:8,11,17-18 KJV
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
[11] Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

[17] And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
[18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

you are confused here by the teaching of Catholic , catholic teaching have caused confusion in the midst of christiandome from your right up there and you are still putting things out of order. no where Jesus ever called himself God but he was telling us how united him and God were, how God trusted him have you forgotten the voice that came out of heaven and confirmed him as only begotten son of God? now, is your son you?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Emusan(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
jcross19:
you are confused here by the teaching of Catholic , catholic teaching have caused confusion in the midst of christiandome from your right up there and you are still putting things out of order. no where Jesus ever called himself God but he was telling us how united him and God were, how God trusted him have you forgotten the voice that came out of heaven and confirmed him as only begotten son of God? now, is your son you?

It's true that nowhere Jesus ever called Himself God in the scripture but Jesus and scripture ascribed prerogative that belongs to God alone to Him.

But what you people don't know is inability to distinguish between when scripture is talking about Jesus before He entered creation and after He became part of creation.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by OtemAtum: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Falsehood! How can fictitious Jesus be God Almighty? Even if Jehovah, one of the creatures of God Almighty, cannot boast at this moment of being God Almighty, how much more a fictitious work called Jesus? May the light of God Almighty reveal the truth to you. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by enilove(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
@jcross19.

You are the one very confused here. There is nothing hard to understand here.

It is the blood of you father that runs in you .

Jesus told the Pharisees that he was the child of God on earth and they wanted to stone him. Why ?
Because they understood him clearly. This is even written in the Bible , so what is it that is too hard for you to understand ?

Is a baby lion not a lion ?

In the book of Revelation , Jesus Christ called himself God Almighty . Isn't that in your Bible as well ?

What about this :

John 1:1-4 KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was WITH God, and the Word was GOD.
[2] The same was in the beginning WITH God.
[3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
[4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

These scriptures means , Jesus ( the word ) was in the beginning with God and he is God just like his Father.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by bingbagbo(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dollarseeker:

Mark 3:31–35; Matthew 12:46–50; Luke 8:19–21
Jesus' Mother and Brothers
31 qAnd his mother and his rbrothers came,and standing outside they sent to him andcalled him. 32 And a crowd was sitting aroundhim, and they said to him, “Your mother andyour brothers1 are outside, seeking you.”33 And he answered them, “Who are mymother and my brothers?” 34 And slookingabout at those who sat around him, he said,“Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 tForwhoever udoes the will of God, he is mybrother and sister and mother.”
46 While he was still speaking to the people,behold, khis mother and his lbrothers1 stoodoutside, asking to speak to him.2 48 But hereplied to the man who told him[b], “Who is mymother, and who are my brothers?” 4[/b]9 Andstretching out his hand toward his disciples,he said, “Here are my mother and mybrothers! 50 For mwhoever ndoes the will ofmy Father in heaven is my brother and sisterand mother.”
20 And he was told,“Your mother and your brothers are standingoutside, desiring to see you.” 21 But heanswered them, “My mother and my brothersare those twho hear the word of God and doit.”

Sit there foolingg yourself and quoting Elizabeth

Jesus Christ is God Almighty
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Janosky: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Emusan:

As usual, the nature of a Hypocrite...

Provide us Ellicott's commentary on Colossians 1 and John 1:1 is what I asked for!

Nobody asks you to cry....

The truth dey pain your brain.

◄ 2316. theos

Strong's Concordance
Masculine

( John1:1(Emphatic Diaglott. Coptic Sahidic Bible) Acts12:22 (Aramaic Bible).

**New Heart English Bible**
But the crowd shouted,"The voice of a god,
and not of a man."
* Aramaic Bible in Plain English**
All the people were crying out and saying,
“These are the sayings of God and not of
men.”

$$$** 2) EXPOSITORY (ENGLISH BIBLE)
Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(16) For by him . . . all things were created
by ( through ) him, and for ( to) him. —
Carrying out the idea of the preceding
clause with accumulated emphasis, St. Paul
speaks of all creation as having taken place
“by Him,” “through Him,” and “for Him.”
Now we note that in Romans 11:36 , St.
Paul, in a burst of adoration, declares of the
Father that “from Him, and through Him, and
to Him are all things;” and in Hebrews 2:10
the Father is spoken of as One “by whom
are all things, and for whom are all
things” (the word “for whom” being different
from the word so rendered here, but virtually
equivalent to it). Hence we observe that the
Apostle here takes up a phrase belonging
only to Godhead and usually applied to the
Father, and distinctly applies it to Christ, but
with the significant change of “from whom”
into “in whom.” The usual language of holy
Scripture as to the Father is “from whom,”
and as to the Son “through whom,” are all
things. Thus we have in Hebrews 1:2 ,
“through whom He made the world;” and in
John 1:3-10 , “All things were made”—“the
world was made”—“through Him.”

Idiotic Pharisee "ho theos (the God)" made the world "THROUGH" him (Jesus Christ). Hebrew 1:2. John 1:3.

**2) EXPOSITORY (ENGLISH BIBLE)
by ( through ) him, .

** Emusan, you dey see am? "THROUGH him" is the proper, CORRECT rendition there.
The truth dey pain your Pharisee brain.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by bingbagbo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
John 20:27-29: “Then He said to Thomas, ‘Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believ[b]e.’ Thomas said to him, ‘My Lord and my God!’ Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’"
[/b]

Jesus Christ is God
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Dollarseeker: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
bingbagbo:

Mark 3:31–35; Matthew 12:46–50; Luke 8:19–21
31 qAnd his mother and his rbrothers came,and standing outside they sent to him andcalled him. 32 And a crowd was sitting aroundhim, and they said to him, “Your mother andyour brothers1 are outside, seeking you.”33 And he answered them, “Who are mymother and my brothers?” 34 And slookingabout at those who sat around him, he said,“Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 tForwhoever udoes the will of God, he is mybrother and sister and mother.”
46 While he was still speaking to the people,behold, khis mother and his lbrothers1 stoodoutside, asking to speak to him.2 48 But hereplied to the man who told him[b], “Who is mymother, and who are my brothers?” 4[/b]9 Andstretching out his hand toward his disciples,he said, “Here are my mother and mybrothers! 50 For mwhoever ndoes the will ofmy Father in heaven is my brother and sisterand mother.”
20 And he was told,“Your mother and your brothers are standingoutside, desiring to see you.” 21 But heanswered them, “My mother and my brothersare those twho hear the word of God and doit.”

Sit there foolingg yourself and quoting Elizabeth

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

lols off point. summary...Jesus is God and Mary is the Mother of Jesus Christ who is God. simple. Mary is the Mother of God and u gat to respect her.

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Emusan(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Janosky:

The truth dey pain your brain.

◄ 2316. theos

Strong's Concordance
Masculine
John1:1(Emphatic Diaglott). John1:1 (Coptic Sahidic Bible) Acts28:6 (Aramaic Bible)

$$$** 2) EXPOSITORY (ENGLISH BIBLE)
by ( through ) him, and for ( to) him. —
Carrying out the idea of the preceding
clause with accumulated emphasis, St. Paul
speaks of all creation as having taken place
“by Him,” “through Him,” and “for Him.”
Now we note that in Romans 11:36 , St.
Paul, in a burst of adoration, declares of the
Father that “from Him, and through Him, and
to Him are all things;” and in Hebrews 2:10
the Father is spoken of as One “by whom
are all things, and for whom are all
things” (the word “for whom” being different
from the word so rendered here, but virtually
equivalent to it). Hence we observe that the
Apostle here takes up a phrase belonging
only to Godhead and usually applied to the
Father, and distinctly applies it to Christ, but
with the significant change of “from whom”
into “in whom.” The usual language of holy
Scripture as to the Father is “from whom,”
and as to the Son “through whom,” are all
things. Thus we have in Hebrews 1:2 ,
“through whom He made the world;” and in
John 1:3-10 , “All things were made”—“the
world was made”—“through Him.”

Idiotic Pharisee "ho theos (the God)" made the world "THROUGH" him (Jesus Christ). Hebrew 1:2. John 1:3.

**2) EXPOSITORY (ENGLISH BIBLE)
by ( through ) him, .

** Emusan, you dey see am? "THROUGH him" is the proper, CORRECT rendition there.
The truth dey pain your Pharisee brain.

Dead brainwashed JWs couple with hypocrisy!

Where was the words "OTHER and a god" appear in Ellicott's commentary

Yet you haven't be able to provide that....why didn't you refer to concordance of that 1 Timothy Hypocrite

Lastly, nobody asked you to cry here.....yet you couldn't even see this from where you quoted "St. Paul, in a burst of adoration, declares of the Father that “from Him, and through Him, and to Him are all things;”

So Ellicott also stated that "all things are from, and THROUGH, even TO the Father..."

Did you see the correlation? Olodo...
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by OnPointMan(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
bingbagbo:

John 20:27-29: “Then He said to Thomas, ‘Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believ[b]e.’ Thomas said to him, ‘My Lord and my God!’ Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’"
[/b]

Jesus Christ is God
he is a god, but not the Almighty. You people should stop calling him what he never claimed to be.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Janosky: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Emusan:

Yet you haven't be able to provide that....why didn't you refer to concordance of that 1 Timothy Hypocrite

Lastly, nobody asked you to cry here.....yet you couldn't even see this from where you quoted "St. Paul, in a burst of adoration, declares of the Father that “from Him, and through Him, and to Him are all things;”

So Ellicott also stated that "all things are from, and THROUGH, even TO the Father..."

Incurable Emusan Pharisee, John 1:1-3 says the world was made "THROUGH him" , which Hebrew 1:2 points out.
"Ho Theos (the God) made the world in Colossians 1:16 "THROUGH him ( Greek "dia autou"- a channel in the creative activities) justifies insertion of "other" you're just so brain dead and argue blindly.

Colossians 1verse 15 called Jesus "His son",Emusan did Jesus create the Father?
The truth dey pain you for brain.
You sacrificed your brain for a scam.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Janosky: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
Emusan:

Incurable Emusan Pharisee, John 1:1-3 says the world was made "THROUGH him" , which Hebrew 1:2 points out.
"Ho Theos (the God) made the world in Colossians 1:16 "THROUGH him ( Greek "dia autou"- a channel in the creative activities) justifies insertion of "other" you're just so brain dead and argue blindly.

Colossians 1verse 15 called Jesus "His son".
Emusan did Jesus create the Father?
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Emusan(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Janosky:

Colossians 1verse 15 called Jesus "His son",Emusan did Jesus create the Father?

@color is sufficient for us....

Everyone can see how myopic you are....you rush to Ellicott's commentary but running around to justify the insertion of "OTHER" where it didn't occur.

That's why you people will forever remain hypocrite.

This was your initial post while cited Ellicott's commentary:
Congratulobia!

(16)

"Here, in the most ancient authorities, the word “God” DOES NOT OCCUR."

You intentionally capitalize "DOES NOT OCCUR"

But here you are crying over the thread justifying the insertion of a word that DOES NOT OCCUR...
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by Janosky: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Emusan:

@color is sufficient for us....

Everyone can see how myopic you are....you rush to Ellicott's commentary but running around to justify the insertion of "OTHER" where it didn't occur.

That's why you people will forever remain hypocrite.

This was your initial post while cited Ellicott's commentary:

You intentionally capitalize "DOES NOT OCCUR"

But here you are crying over the thread justifying the insertion of a word that DOES NOT OCCUR...

Moronic post.
Emusan Pharisee, I ask you again, " Colossians1:16, did Jesus create his Father?

For emphasis insert "Other" in Col 1:16.
Jesus Christ the son in heaven is telling you "ho theos" (the God ) is his "my Father" and "my God"

Rev 3:2,5.
2 Wake up!
Strengthen what remains and is about to
die, for I have found your deeds unfinished
in the sight of MY GOD.

5 The one who is victorious will, like
them, be dressed in white. I will never blot
out the name of that person from the book
of life, but will acknowledge that name
before MY FATHER and his angels.

@ Revelation 3:2,5 Jesus himself EXPOSED your " God in the flesh " 1Tim3:16 FRAUD.

Emusan no get sense.
Shame on you.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by jcross19: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
enilove:
@jcross19.

Jesus told the Pharisees that he was the child of God on earth and they wanted to stone him. Why ?
Because they understood him clearly. This is even written in the Bible , so what is it that is too hard for you to understand ?

In the book of Revelation , Jesus Christ called himself God Almighty . Isn't that in your Bible as well ?

What about this :

[3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

These scriptures means , Jesus ( the word ) was in the beginning with God and he is God just like his Father.

you are the most confused here simple question I asked where in the bible Jesus called himself God? except He says Me and My father are one meaning Jesus was trying to explained the type relationship between him and God . now listen Jesus divinity was strictly considered by the meeting of so called church Fathers in year 6th century ACE that was the time Jesus was considered devine . but to me Jesus is my lord and my savior but the truth is that there is God that sit on the throne.
Re: Jesus Christ Is God Almighty by jcross19: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
enilove:
@jcross19.

What about this :

you are the most confused here simple question I asked where in the bible Jesus called himself God? except He says Me and My father are one meaning Jesus was trying to explained the type of relationship between him and God . now listen Jesus divinity was strictly considered by the meeting of so called church Fathers in year 6th century ACE that was the time Jesus was considered devine . but to me Jesus is my lord and my savior but the truth is that there is God that sit on the throne.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are / Is God Against Tattoos On Our Skin? / A Challenge For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.