Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state (16799 Views)

SHOCKING: See Who Is Accusing Formal Governor Rotimi Amaechi Of Cultism. (photo) / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Pesuzok(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2017
southsouthman:

I am sure you are not from Rivers State and you do not stay in Rivers State. You do not read news concerning the state because you do not have it at heart. So stop getting involve here.

If you are not partisan you will know he said the truth.
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by bewla(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2017
krasican:
haba wike fear God o
Wike Wake up and Work
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Kemperor: 8:36am On May 23, 2017
Ameachi the fine boy who loves sailing...

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Jaideyone(m): 8:41am On May 23, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

I do know that both of them are occultic. But u are really misaligned with happening in PH with this ur comment. The scenario Amaechi found himself is different from that of Wike. The issue is that the federal government is flexing their muscles at all cost to retake Rivers and this is led by Amaechi. Sometimes I don't blame this Wike for his actions. U think its easy to fight a federal might? All oil barons and tycoons have joined efforts to remove this guy at all cost just because of oil. His resistance to their attempts is just causing the poor security situation in Rivers. And fighting a violent tyrant former military soldier like Buhari cannot just be compared to Amaechi fighting Jonathan.

Truth is politicians are too selfish, if not Amaechi would have allowed peace reign in that state just for the sake of his people.
lol@ all oil barons and tycoons + federal might bullshit grin we all remember how amaechi was shot at as a governor in his own state. we remember how mama peace placed him under house arrest. we remember how a few people tried to hijack the HOA so he could be impeached. that's how federal might works. has anyone fired a gun at wike? has he been placed under house arrest? did police and soldiers disrupt his campaign or rallies and shoot his supporters? the masses are not fools. we know the real troublemakers.

oh remember to shove all those silly lies about all the oil barons and tycoons grin in your as$. we are not buying it grin chai victim mentality

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Splashme: 8:45am On May 23, 2017
doublewisdom:
Amaechi is a sore loser who would do anything to discredit Wike's government.
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by mactolf: 8:47am On May 23, 2017
wike, if u no sleep i knw say nah Rotimi dey do u, abeg face ur biz, rotimi is no more repling u.
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Splashme: 8:47am On May 23, 2017
Wow . . ..

New Rivers Cult Group

So, DSS, Police, Buratai where wuna dey?
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by OTEGA1: 8:53am On May 23, 2017
This same man DAT say ikoyi loot is for amaechi with boldness and has kept quiet after investigation now causing another distraction and some animals her believe dus tout....Ur head need to be examined for fibrod....

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by xangerar: 8:58am On May 23, 2017
Hian. The report says one of the two co-ordinators of the cult, Ojukaye is currently standing trial for murder. Murder is a capital offence and bail is not just granted to persons facing murder trial. Just wondering how a person said to be facing murder trial was free and "working from home".

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by benlash: 9:01am On May 23, 2017
Top 10: Richest Politicians in the Country
http://mainvibes.com/top-10-richestwealthiest-politicians/
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:12am On May 23, 2017
dumie:
Wike might not be perfect but he is a gallant fighter
Is it really you in that profile picture?? You're fine ooo
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:13am On May 23, 2017
xangerar:
Hian. The report says one of the two co-ordinators of the cult, Ojukaye is currently standing trial for murder. Murder is a capital offence and bail is not just granted to persons facing murder trial. Just wandering how a person said to be facing murder trial was free and "working from home".
This guy you get sense! Take one African Special for there, I go pay

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Nobody: 9:18am On May 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Dlionsheart: 9:27am On May 23, 2017
hisgrace090:
Wike I can vividly remember that during amaechi's period as governor river state experience utmost peace, as they were no violence of any sort.
So I doubt your claim.

That's because he was one of them, there leader precisely
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Bgorgeous: 9:33am On May 23, 2017
This is how he rants and then blood flows. Another blood flow in the making
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by chrisxxx(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2017
hisgrace090:
Wike I can vividly remember that during amaechi's period as governor river state experience utmost peace, as they were no violence of any sort.
So I doubt your claim.
Boys dont disturb the occasion of their master. Omehia faced turbulence until Amaechi took over. Wike is also experiencing this. Remember both Omehia and Wike was and is never in good term with Amaechi respectively.
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Charly68: 10:04am On May 23, 2017
If this is true then it means Ameachi must have decided to take the bull by the horn..it is now fire for fire in Rivers State but this people must remember that you have children ooo! They wont know peace unless you repent from this wicked ,ruthless & bloody political shenanigans..
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by goslowgoslow(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2017
southsouthman:

I am sure you are not from Rivers State and you do not stay in Rivers State. You do not read news concerning the state because you do not have it at heart. So stop getting involve here.
Hey Mr the guy is right. I am not from Rivers but I have lived here from 22 years.
Before Amaechi's tenure there was serious cult rivaly in Rivers State to the extent that we all raised up our hands to pass some places in PH. When he took over as governor it stoped and there was relative peace. With Wike coming as governor the state has witnessed more violence and death. In terms of in security the present government is the worst in the history of the state.
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by OlaMiki: 10:10am On May 23, 2017
This one will just be accusing everybody upandan smh mtchwww shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Truckpusher(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2017
hisgrace090:
So I doubt your claim.
You just confirmed that amaechi took away the peace with your statement.
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by greatmen: 10:21am On May 23, 2017
Keep quite pls
Dottore:
Waiting for Amaechi's counter accusation.
I wish to express my thoughts aloud concerning Wike and Amaechi.
* They are both from the same Area in Rivers State.
*They used to be very close political allies
*They eventually became foes because of their respective personal interests.
* They are both Christians (at least they are believed to be Christians officially)
*There are lots of pastors and MOGs in Rivers State and the duo are mutual devotees to some of these MOGs

My greatest worry is why haven't these so many pastors/prophets/MOGs in Rivers State either jointly or individually made serious efforts to reconcile these two warring brothers. Isn't reconciliation a key role required of Christian clergies.
I don't want to believe that these clergies are reluctant to reconcile them because they clergies gain more materially from the two as enemies as they would if they are friends.

I just expressed my thoughts aloud.
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Abagworo(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2017
Funny enough Wike and Patience Jonathan are behind the present cultism challenge being faced in Rivers State. It all boils down to power tussle at the expense of human lives. Amaechi was too kind not to have adopted tit for tat and I doubt if he will even seek vengeance using same style as Patience Jonathan.
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Justuceleague2: 10:27am On May 23, 2017
Wike the do or die politician
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by kipesco(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2017
hisgrace090:
So I doubt your claim.
U lied, don't say what u don't know.
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by obailala(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

I do know that both of them are occultic. But u are really misaligned with happening in PH with this ur comment. The scenario Amaechi found himself is different from that of Wike. The issue is that the federal government is flexing their muscles at all cost to retake Rivers and this is led by Amaechi. Sometimes I don't blame this Wike for his actions. U think its easy to fight a federal might? All oil barons and tycoons have joined efforts to remove this guy at all cost just because of oil. His resistance to their attempts is just causing the poor security situation in Rivers. And fighting a violent tyrant former military soldier like Buhari cannot just be compared to Amaechi fighting Jonathan.

Truth is politicians are too selfish, if not Amaechi would have allowed peace reign in that state just for the sake of his people.
Buhari who couldn't play the simplest politics, thereby leading to the emergence of Saraki and Dogara, do you really think the same Buhari who's battling with his health has any particular interest in Rivers' internal politics?... You think he actually has his hand in what's been going on in Rivers?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by dupesolamary: 10:56am On May 23, 2017
[b]He said: "Let me alert Nigerians. I am only informing Nigerians and security agencies of the crime against Rivers State by the immediate past governor.[/

FAKE ALERT! Still awaiting for your video of how your opponent planned to rig (You promised it would shock the world)

FAKE ALERT! Still awaiting the promise to sue Amaechi for carrying Rivers money and stashed it in Osborne

FAKE ALERT ? Amaechi is sponsporing new set of cultists
My advice.....stop being obsessed with your opponent shadow.
Put differences aside and move your state to a greater height together. Lagos@50 is fast leaving Rivers@50 behind despite the oil money and allocation
Re: Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state by Dottore: 11:11am On May 23, 2017
greatmen:
Keep quite pls
Anu mpama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3,187,988 People Eligible To Vote In Katsina – REC / Democratic Rule In1979 Was A Great Achievement By Obasanjo- Buhari / 2023: Nigeria Doesn't Need Leaders With Walking Stick - Abdulsalami Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.