Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday (38703 Views)

Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Yung6ix Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Olamide Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday by Vicolan: 1:42pm On May 23, 2017
yim:

He rose to fame in 2015 when he starred at the lead actor in the award winning movie A Soldier's story for which he won the AMVCA and AMAA for best actor in a lead role. He played supporting role in the popular movie '76.
He is upcoming with an impressive resume. Congratulations to him

So want to give me work to do naw....

Bcz I have to download his movie now ooo
Re: Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday by Kidspirit(m): 2:28pm On May 23, 2017
rheether:

When you grow up lemme know
OK, miserable one
Re: Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday by fastgyal(f): 2:30pm On May 23, 2017
Dindondin:

Smiling. Just be polite and calculate your moves well.
this your signature is so funny oo
Re: Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday by fastgyal(f): 2:33pm On May 23, 2017
Adeyeye09:
Lol...keep snubbing na
I'm not a snub. just that replying too many msgs can be tiring especially when its from people you haven't familiarized yourself with.
Re: Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 23, 2017
Lilymax:
Congratulations to him
And btw, who knows him please? undecided

If you watch ROK on DSTV, you'll know him. He stars in many of their featured movies
Re: Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday by Moborlarh(f): 5:32pm On May 23, 2017
Congratulations to them

God abeg pick my call
Re: Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday by DonaTee(f): 5:39pm On May 23, 2017
Customer80:
that you are classmates doesn'Assertions of are of the same age. I left university at a very tender age but if I tell you some of my classmates you will marvel

im talking about secondary school. Many r in d same age group +-3yrs. Assertions of age in university lol common. Who does dat?
Re: Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday by DonaTee(f): 5:40pm On May 23, 2017
uchetom:

Really!Which school ?
fgc enugu.
Same way pple will shout lies when Christian Daniel says he's less dan 30. But dats a hard fact.
Re: Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday by Lilymax(f): 7:16pm On May 23, 2017
skarlett:

If you watch ROK on DSTV, you'll know him. He stars in many of their featured movies
Oh,that explains it then,I don't watch ROK

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday by Dindondin(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
this your signature is so funny oo
Na wetin Nairaland turn me to be that. How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday by Adeyeye09(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
I'm not a snub. just that replying too many msgs can be tiring especially when its from people you haven't familiarized yourself with.
ok i get u boo...expect mine soon
Re: Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday by Customer80: 10:46am On May 24, 2017
DonaTee:

im talking about secondary school. Many r in d same age group +-3yrs. Assertions of age in university lol common. Who does dat?
even in secondary school, I had people who were older than me with 5 years in the same class.

Daniel Kanayo is from my town and I know he didn't reduce his age as most celebrity usually do

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride / Jackie Appiah Looks Gorgeous In Native Dress (ankara) / Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.