Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State (661 Views)

Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by owolabi400: 6:00am On May 23, 2017
11-year-old primary 6 pupil is nursing serious injuries to her back, neck, hands as a result of hot water that was thrown on her by her mother's neighbour in Mbaitolu, Imo State on Saturday, May 20th.According to KC Young, Chika was brought to their station, My Radio Fm 101, Owerri, on Sundayby her widowed mother, Mrs Ngozi Mkwazema, a native of Emekuku in Imo state but living as a tenant in Obazu Mbieri in Mbaitolu LGA. Below is the report:"It happens that on Saturday 20th around 8pm there was a fight between her children and that of her Co-Tenant which she gave her name as Mrs promise a mother of 3 and married to one Mr Obinna a Keke driver from Ebonyi state.

When Miss Chika (the victim) came to separate the fight, Mrs promise started beating her and at the same time insulting her Mother.

According to the girl "'She started insulting my mother and calling my two big sisters prostitutes so I talked back to her and told her to stop insulting my family, she drag me to the public kitchen and poured hot water that my mum was Boiling on me.

According to her Mum, Mr Obinna and his wife promise, are no where to be found and he is from Abakaliki in Ebonyi state.

Please save the poor girl, share this post as muchas u can. To confirm the story, call her Auntie (a teacher) on 08032305020 To Assist the girl, call her Auntie as stated above.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/23/graphic-photos-woman-douses-11-year-old-girl-with-boiling-water-in-imo-state/

Cc: Lalasticlala,Mynd44

Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by HungerBAD: 6:01am On May 23, 2017
Man's inhumanity to man.

It usually does not end well for people like the woman that did this. Nothing surprises about women anymore,who ordinarily are suppose to be soft and kind hearted.

I stopped trying to understand women when i read in the bible how one asked for the head of john the Baptist,and another asked that a baby be shared with a knife into two,when they were fighting over ownership.

Women don wicked no be today.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by youngest85(m): 6:02am On May 23, 2017
C
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by doctimonyeka(m): 6:05am On May 23, 2017
The world has gone berserk.... Since when did the heart of men turn this barbaric?

Oh dear...
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by Nobody: 6:05am On May 23, 2017
Jesus! Dogs and Goats are actually better than some human beings for real!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by LionDeLeo: 6:05am On May 23, 2017
Igbo again.

Just this morning, it was reported that another one beat his 7yr old son to death in PH.

http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/father-kills-son-in-ph/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by Nobody: 6:06am On May 23, 2017
HungerBAD:
Following
Mr follow follow...
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by mazimee(m): 6:08am On May 23, 2017
but how someone, a supposed mother be this wicked? If she do this to child, she can roast an adult easily.
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by mamatayour(f): 6:19am On May 23, 2017
Wickedness everywhere. What's with people and using hot water on fellow human beings
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by bewla(m): 6:20am On May 23, 2017
What she be pomo. u are wiked am sure u be wike sister
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:30am On May 23, 2017
Some women can make the devil look like a learner. #VeryMean
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by LordCrimson(m): 6:31am On May 23, 2017
undecided undecided and some peeps will come here to trbalise this
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by LordCrimson(m): 6:33am On May 23, 2017
cry
bewla:
Who be this one cry
bewla:
Who be this one
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by Epositive(m): 6:39am On May 23, 2017
LordCrimson:
undecided undecided and some peeps will come here to trbalise this

just look up, look up bro

they've commenced already angry
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by Scatterscatter(m): 6:43am On May 23, 2017
My judgement is very easy,

Make her pay for the boy's treatment

Pour x10 of the water on her (same degree of hotness)

Allow her treat herself

Then Sentence her to 30yrs imprisonment for attempted manslaughter.
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by bewla(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2017
LordCrimson:
cryWho be this one cryWho be this one
is child a pomo that she need hot water for
Re: Graphic Photos: Woman Douses 11-year-old Girl With Boiling Water In Imo State by qualityovenbake(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2017
This is evil

(1) (Reply)

Gang Of Drug Dealers Including Two Nigerian Jailed In The Uk / Evans Arrested Through Sister, Friend’s Statements – Police Source / Akure 419 Fake Herbalist & Fraudsters Nab By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.