Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,215 members, 7,822,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) (94658 Views)

Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by drinoayo: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
One Mr Oyinkro Miebode, a middle-aged man, was having a sound sleep in his sitting room along INEC Road in Kpansia area of Yenagoa LGA of Bayelsa State in the morning of June 3rd, 2020, when his wife poured hot water on him over domestic issues, inflicting him with severe skin burns.

According to Oyinkri who spoke to TribuneOnline, trouble started on the evening of June 2nd, 2020, when he slapped her for raining insults on him because he came too early to meet her somewhere in town to pick up her mobile phone.

Explaining further, he said she called him from her office to meet her somewhere to pick up her phone by 8 pm for security purposes because she would be coming home late that evening but that when he closed from work about 6 pm, his boss dropped him off at the exact location she had asked him to meet her.

He said while hanging around until it is 8 pm, he suddenly saw his wife walking pass him about 7 pm, so he ran to her to notify her of his presence but instead she got angry that he came to early than they agreed.

He said “in shock, I then asked why is she angry that I came early. I also asked her why she didn’t tell me she would be coming early as well. That was when she started accusing me of monitoring her. She insulted me till we got home. I thought that we could settle the matter at home but it was hell.

“So out of anger, I gave her two warning slap and instructed her to go to the bedroom and sleep. At that point, a friend called me to come to his place for a private birthday party, and unfortunately, I came back home at about 1 am. So I was sleeping on the sofa in my living room when suddenly she bathed me with hot water.”

According to one of his siblings that resides with them “they had a quarrel in the morning of the June 3rd over domestic issues because she has been acting up lately. So on that day she kept nagging and insulting him over the matter to a point he couldn’t bear that he got angry and slapped her telling her to keep quiet, which she did, thinking the quarrel was over.

“After everything, he left and went to sleep, later she went to his sister asking her if there was kerosene in the stove. The sister told her that there was no kerosene. So she went out and bought kerosene to fill the Stove. Meanwhile, I thought it she boiled the water for bathing or to bake garri. I even notified her when the water started boiling.

“She then poured the boiling water into a small basin and went to the living room while he was sleeping then poured it on him. Waking up from that shock he was shouting in pains and scratching his body not knowing he was peeling his own skin.”

However, several attempts to reach the alleged culprit, Mrs Maureen Miebode, proved abortive as she is said to be in hiding. The family of the victim, however, revealed that she has been calling her husband with strange phone numbers begging him to forgive her.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/angry-wife-bath-husband-with-hot-water-over-domestic-conflict-in-yenagoa/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by FlordFlorez(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
I fear who no fear woman. Abeg people, if u wants to marry, try marrying ur friend/bestie. I'm currently dating a girl that was once my bestie for 3years. Its 99% sure im marrying her cos since we've been dating (for 2year), no quarrel whatsoever in our 'table of contents'.

391 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Perfecttouch(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Maureen was calling to be forgiven!!!

She had better let me reciprocate the gesture so I can forgive

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nothing but Sheer Spirit of Wickedness..

We have Continously said that we Should ensure we guard ourselves by ensuring we are filled with the Spirit of GOD.

Being empty could make you an Instrument or a Casualty!

In a split of a second, anyone can be used and dumped by these evil spirits that have filled the whole place..

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by XXLMANDIGO: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
shocked

Na to remain unmarried ooo.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by 143WaZoBia: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Who knows how long he’s been abusing her?
Don’t say anything about the woman just yet until you hear her side of the story.

Modified:. Nothing works in this country we all know it thats why we see this of shiit happening in our society, you catch a thief you buy petrol, you catch your spouse with someone else you take action immediately because why? You won’t get justice. I am not going to condemn the woman. My take is that you fix your society. Fix the policing system, fix the judicial system. Vote people that can do it. When everybody have a voice. We will become sane citizens.

Lol. The man just slap the woman go sleep. Werey grin

BuddhaPalm:

Unfortunately, this is likely the case.
But she for pack her load go.
Bros E no de easy like that the woman probably love her husband just want to be heard. That’s what’s happening in the US right now. The African/American don’t want to burn banks but the government need to make provision for laws on racism, let it become a crime. America is a free state for God sake it’s what it’s built on.

erico2k2:

Even if she has been receiving abuse, there is no justification for what she did, she had the option of walking away, Now she is the fugitive.Also begging to be forgiven,
Because she properly doesn’t mean it. Listen it sounds crazy but let me tell you. The reason we envy the western society is because they have laws, very good system and this laws are functioning. As in everybody have someone they can talk to. In our society they will tell the woman to go and kneel down and beg her husband even when the man had abused her.
andyanders:

Robish. Should that be an option for her action? If there has been an abuse, why can't she walk out of the marriage?
She should be jailed and the guy should file for a divorce.

Easy bros. Na another people life be this, many things dey happen for there o. I heard something when I was young about like a saying. I’ll try to translate from Yoruba to English “If you see two people fighting so seriously that they ignore every plea to settle. Look well into the matter the last argument is not the genesis of the fight”

tomju:

Which side of which story? Would her evidence surface the 3rd degree burns on her hubby's skin. Spits. Devil incarnate.
See my advice is when you find someone to marry treat them well don’t let them owe you wickedness in anyway. If you go count scores now e fit be the woman first score be this.
FrankBass281:

wtf is you stupid?
No sir. Just realistic.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Bruno3000(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Thankfully me I can easily detect evil people. Its a gift. Do not envy me.

37 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Maureen and the rest of mad women that abuse men should be called out now.

Men are victims of abuse too

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by yanabasee1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
The devil that used her ran off her immediately she committed the hideous crime......

God give us good wives please.... So that we'll not end up like this man or death like Miriam killed her husband....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Kpokakpoka(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
He shouldn't have slapped her....doesn't justify her actions too though.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Vision4God: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
God help marriages.
Wisdom and discretion is needed in homes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Vision4God: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I fear who no fear woman. Abeg people, if u wants to marry, try marrying ur friend/bestie. I'm currently dating a girl that was once my bestie for 3years. Its 99% sure im marrying her cos since we've been dating (for 2year), no quarrel whatsoever in our 'table of contents'.

Trust & hold unto God because that's your only guarantee. Pray that when your faced with trials, u both will pass it.
Remember the devil is roaring around seeking whom to devour.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Professorcplus(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
If she doesn't kill herself she would kill her husband.

My advice is to file for divorce to avoid touching stories.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by oyewale0001(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
It is well.
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by lizdammy: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Onyi22(f): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Devil in human clothing

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
THIS ONE IS CALLED "WARNING STRIKE".IT COULD HAVE BEEN A KNIFE STAB TO THE HEART. BUT BECAUSE OF HER LOVE FOR YOU, YOU EARNED THIS WARNING.

SO NEXT TIME, DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by dapsoneh: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ahhhh-hhhhhhhhh! But why

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by steppin: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fear women.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by helinues: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Average Nigeria couples only smile on camera together.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by mytime24(f): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Toobad
Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Professorcplus(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
FlordFlorez:
No manual to marriage. Even your bestie can turn your worse enemy

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Abbeyme: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Igbo Amaka

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Chinomonkey: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Niger Delta Amaka cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ewuuu

End time wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by sagna112(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin

That's sad

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Sammy07: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Onyi22:
G

Masun

17 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by ForeThinker: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by christm386: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sir please if u are reading this, God saved u from a mentally deranged woman, thank Your stars that u are alive, please don't take her in ever again, and try not to slap the next one smiley

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Shuggaa: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
I laugh,women are always quick to show say them get mind at last the will beg and cry and ask for forgiveness.. "Tah" I forgive you not..that was how my ex that year for malobo campus buy gun come put for my room come call police for my crib give them tips,omo policemen enter for nyt around 2..no be small matter..but she still chop revenged sha..lol

15 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) by Sammy07: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2020

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.