Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture (1198 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Changes His Profile Picture To That Of Jonathan / A Thread For Profile Picture "Likes" / 2 Died After Updating Their 2go Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by vercetti(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2010
Just wondering,
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Akebulan: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2010
It'll become facebook-like. We'll all realize we know each other; that we're all connected somehow. And then we'll get too shy to express ourselves. Sometimes i do get curious though; I wonder what some people look like.
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by vercetti(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2010
Exactly, the animosity makes it more fun,
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by spikedcylinder: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2010
Lots of babies would be made.
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2010
Akebulan:

It'll become facebook-like. We'll all realize we know each other; that we're all connected somehow. And then we'll get too shy to express ourselves. Sometimes i do get curious though; I wonder what some people look like.

I can say all the things I say here on FB undecided

@ Poster, I'll not upload my picture because unlike FB, I can't control the people who has access to my profile!
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by mamagee3(f): 2:59am On Jan 15, 2010
Scammers would use their photos for work.
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Billygoat(m): 3:16am On Jan 15, 2010
I don't think many would know me. I don't say anything I wouldn't say in public anyway.
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by OgidiBoy(m): 3:18am On Jan 15, 2010
Billygoat:

I don't think many would know me. I don't say anything I wouldn't say in public anyway.

Is that you in the pic ?
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Billygoat(m): 3:25am On Jan 16, 2010
Maybe,  Maybe not,  cheesy
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Preggy1: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2010
Not in this modern age, where some idiots copy innocent people's photo and use it for scams! angry
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 17, 2010
scammers and the FBI could use it as needed:

MADRID – A Spanish lawmaker was horrified to learn that the FBI used an online photograph of him to create an image showing what Osama bin Laden might look like today.

The image using Gaspar Llamazares' photo appeared on a wanted poster updating the U.S. government's 1998 photo of the al-Qaida leader.

FBI spokesman Ken Hoffman acknowledged to the Spanish newspaper El Mundo that the agency used a picture of Llamazares taken from Google Images.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100116/ap_on_re_us/bin_laden_photo
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by sexyLeamon(f): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2010
some people would lose some of their friends why others would make new friends. most people on nairaland have a false perception of others and how they would look, if we were to see everyone it would be bad news grin grin
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2010
vercetti:

Just wondering,

Strangely, you've started this thread, but you yourself have no profile picture.

Just wondering.
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by dani1luv: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2010
^^LOL
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Dclique(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
Imagine!!. . ., am so out.
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by vercetti(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2010
Siena:

Strangely, you've started this thread, but you yourself have no profile picture.

Just wondering.

@Siena, I wud have loved to upload my photo- I no be wowo boy now grin I just dont feel comfortable posting it. But you see this was exactly what sparked my curiousity and started this thread.
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2010
More friendships will be made, it will affect our blunt and honest way of approaching issues cos we'll be more cautious and that may take the shine off our discussions thereby making it less fun and curious. Though i would have post my pics but 4 scammers
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Pweety4me(f): 3:07am On Jan 19, 2010
Hmm i think they all have spoken well. . . smiley
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by sweetpie23: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2010
sexyLeamon:

some people would lose some of their friends why others would make new friends. most people on nairaland have a false perception of others and how they would look, if we were to see everyone it would be bad news grin grin
agree!
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 20, 2010
People would insult your appearance at the slightest provocation.
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by chiogo(f): 4:24am On Jan 20, 2010
^ lol true.

@topic, ugly people that like to talk trash would minimize. grin
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Pweety4me(f): 4:38am On Jan 20, 2010
^Minimize?dem no go even get mouth talk nonentity of creatures's. . .lolz lipsrsealed
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 26, 2010
vercetti:

@Siena, I wud have loved to upload my photo- I no be wowo boy now grin I just dont feel comfortable posting it. But you see this was exactly what sparked my curiousity and started this thread.

You could try being more specific - why don't you feel comfortable uploading your picture?

You've kind of answered your own question though.
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Mannylex(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2010
hmmm I think I have to reconsider.
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by ceasyc(f): 2:03am On Jan 29, 2010
@topic
chei we go c a lot of wowo (ugly) people grin
just kidding
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by Ben13: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^ not true. We've got the prettiest of people here. wink
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by mamagee3(f): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2010
Poster. . .

Why don't you be exemplary, post yours first! wink
Re: What Would Nairaland Be Like If Everyone Genuinely Uploaded His Profile Picture by 1102(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^
mama-gee u post your real pic

(1) (Reply)

'Godstime Net Favour' Is A Scam. / Obat's Daughter On The Run In The Uk Www.findayoanddemi.com / Finally The Nightmare Is All Over.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.