Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

'Godstime Net Favour' Is A Scam. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'Godstime Net Favour' Is A Scam. (1198 Views)

What Is The Difference Between GRACE And FAVOUR? / Report A Scam! / Sexkillz Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Godstime Net Favour' Is A Scam. by alfawale: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2010
Fellow Nigerians, please know that the GODSTIME NET FAVOUR referring to itself as recharge card dealer is nothing but a scam.don't do anything with them if you don't want to lose your money.be careful so that your money will not just go to the fraudsters. My friend paid them and he is in agony now.if anyone wants to prove me wrong.s/he should post his/her experience
Re: 'Godstime Net Favour' Is A Scam. by fxmoney: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
They are big time thief. Cos someone else fell into their trap. But what do you think we can do to catch them.
Can you supply their phone, bank details etc, we' ll track them with your support and curf out what they ve consumed.
You can reply to my mail or post. fxmoney@yahoo.com
Re: 'Godstime Net Favour' Is A Scam. by Earthwide: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hello, i'm an officer investigating Godstime net favours here in Kano. I wouldn't want to go in details yet but i want more evidence and we are aware they where sending out fake recharge card printing software and the userguide, pls. if you still have them and any other evidence, pls forward them to me. We are appealing to the general public to assist us in our investigations. Musa Garba.

(1) (Reply)

Finally The Nightmare Is All Over. / U.s-based Firm Plans To Crash Prices Of Second-hand Car. / BREAKING NEWS! Oshiomhole And His Lofty Mansion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.