Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event (5625 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show / DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Short In Latest Sexy Pictures / DJ Cuppy Rocks Bikini Costume For Trinidad Carnival 2018 In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by MrGidifeed: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2019
Billionaire Daughter and Dj Cuppy were spotted at an event recently wearing a Backo Bags as her footwear.

When you are rich you can wear anything and then call it fashion.

She took to her page to share with caption saying..

Wore customised Tesco Bags to complete my festival look! �� @TescoFood cut me my cheque for this free promo! LOL �� #Fashionista

Source: https://gidifeed.com/dj-cuppy-rocks-cement-backo-bags-as-footwear-to-an-event/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by ikorodureporta: 7:25am On Jun 22, 2019
kiss fashion??

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by yungbillionaire(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2019
E be like say as her papa sell forte oil..... Her madness wan start in bits and pieces.....
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Davidson267(m): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2019
My crush...I wish I could have her sliced like a wonder bread grin

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by quintessence007(f): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2019
Na so craze dey start
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 22, 2019
Anything for the camera.....
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by MrGidifeed: 7:32am On Jun 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
quintessence007:
Na so craze dey start
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Azzazz: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2019
Nice
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Nollyzonenews: 7:34am On Jun 22, 2019
When you are rich you are rich?

Na only poor people go say this is madness.

Hustle ooo make you no go dey call fashion nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2019
When there's nothing else your money can be cause you have it all, na to make your own dress using nylon bag and shoe using cement bag.

Abena o.

The car that brought her to the even for even pay for the whole event.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by KevMitnick: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Can't y'all see that she is just protecting her shoes from mud? This is not fashion of any sort... smh

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Nollyzonenews: 7:47am On Jun 22, 2019
angry angry
kennygee:
When there's nothing else your money can be cause you have it all, na to make your own dress using nylon bag and shoe using cement bag.

Abena o.

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Nollyzonenews: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2019
Mud at an event
KevMitnick:
Can't y'all see that she is just protecting her shoes from mud? This is not fashion of any sort... smh

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Adedaniel211(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2019
money miss road..
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Waakanda: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2019
The grass was hitchy hence her footwear cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Donald95(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2019
The interviewer laps took over me. As I stared ...

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by wagazala: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2019
Very thin line between insanity and creativity.
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Hintona(f): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
when her dad is frnds with dangote what will we expect
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by zone51: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lalasticlala, come and see Dj Cuppy is crazy again
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
kenny gee:

Abena o.

Lol you're right

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by essay123(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
The place must have been muddy, even the other girl is wearing rain boots.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hintona:
when her dad is frnds with dangote what will we expect
Am also a Rich guy lemme be Friend with you
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Hintona(f): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
Am also a Rich guy lemme be Friend with you
After seeing your moniker you expect me to bliv you

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Shukusheka(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:
After I realized the importance and relevance of this post, I went outside my gate, took a bike and went straight to my village, I informed them about this post, and all they thanked me with their whole lives, I even began to imagine where they would have been without me sharing this post with them, all we got to show back in appreciation is: wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing.
Facebook ediots have clearly overtaken nairaland.
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by EtherealAnn(f): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
ahh cuppy doesn't know what to do with money again oh

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by sugacoatedmouth(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hintona:

After seeing your moniker you expect me to bliv you
Never judge a man with his moniker on a faceless Forum
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by goodnewscliff(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
angry angry angry

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by obeycian(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Madness at its peak..
Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by 9jaBloke: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ayam not undastanding. Uncle Femi come o

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
quintessence007:
Na so craze dey start

Check your mail

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love: Iyke And Theresa Get Married (Photos) / Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online / Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.