Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Why Don't Pastors Tithe? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don't Pastors Tithe? (1278 Views)

Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Why Don't Pastors Give Testimonies In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Don't Pastors Tithe? by zionmade1: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
costandi:
Mr matured christian!That the tithe went to the Levis, doesn't mean it still goes to the Levis. Because we are Christians. It now goes to GOD and not to pastors cos they have an inheritance 'in Christ'.

Really?
Pastors stand in the place of the Levis
Tithes belongs to dem. I guess u know nothing about d ministry maybe one day wen u enter the theology class or minister's school u will get it clearer in the comparison between pastors and chief priests. Until den, the thread is already dead so outta here
Re: Why Don't Pastors Tithe? by costandi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
zionmade1:

Really?
Pastors stand in the place of the Levis
Tithes belongs to dem. I guess u know nothing about d ministry maybe one day wen u enter the theology class or minister's school u will get it clearer in the comparison between pastors and chief priests. Until den, the thread is already dead so outta here
Tithes belong to pastors? Pastors stand as Levis? I won't engage you any further, bye!
Re: Why Don't Pastors Tithe? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
costandi:
Tithes belong to pastors? Pastors stand as Levis? I won't engage you any further, bye!
Really. Can you back this with scriptures?

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joushua Tricked Me. I'm Still The Snake Pastor / Watch How Celestial Church Members Dance To Olamide's “wo” (video) / Pope Francis Makes Changes To The Lord’s Prayer (See The Changes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.