Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey (31188 Views)

Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia / Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives / Photos From Asisat Oshoala House Warming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by Nobody: 11:11am On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

He shaved his beard

Lols I just like u.
Continue to destroy those Yoruba slaves to Fulani's.
We are solidly behind uuuu
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by flyca: 11:11am On May 23, 2017
Capableben:
..so you'd rather remain poor
Kai! Nigerians! Where did you get that from my comment?
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by flyca: 11:12am On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

You can't let go

She moved on

She found the true lovely religion

Just like Wizkid who broke up with the religion

Why are you finding it hard to accept the fact that she no more in love with it
She has let go of what exactly
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by phynofino: 11:13am On May 23, 2017
yoloba girls and yam leg undecided

Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by goodnews777: 11:13am On May 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
Haram! Haram!! Haram!!!

Our Yoruba Muslim Sister This is haram, why expose your body? May Allah have mercy on you

Haram ke, this is 2017 for Gods sake . Wake up from your brain wash.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by osazsky(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2017
chijioke00110:
call or whatsapp the number in the picture below if interested thanks

Scam, don't u ve cousin's, uncles, brother's, sis. Or any relative give it to dem. Fell for pple like u before never again. And if u ve it, I know Nigerians u won't give it to others. Cos Nigerians love to b called chair by poorer people just to show dat dey ve arrived so y sell games for 30 thousand y don't u play it wit 150,000 cos if u stake 150000 u could win 45 million naira. If u ve 45 million in ur acc. U wouldn't border looking for ppl to pay u peanut of 30000, guy grow up. Stop dis deceit so u can make heaven. Lala take note. Scam scam detected seun pls delete dis post. Just d way mark dey frustrate scamers on Facebook. Dem use ipvanish, blockless yet dem still dey delete dem. Nigerians dey curse mark. so u want him to loose 75 billion dollars cos u want to use his platform for scam. Nigerians funny die. I know say some mumu go still fall for dis scam so because face book Don cast na to dey design winning tickets with computers na im b d new trend. Fool go learn work
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by IhateAfonjas(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2017
flyca:

She has let go of what exactly

Of covering her face and being slave to a god that doesn't exist
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by blazer234: 11:15am On May 23, 2017
Preca:
continue to ball girl

Well, me is looking for a gurl to treat like endowed jollof rice for a lifetime. Will u be that gurl? wink kiss
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by banmee(m): 11:16am On May 23, 2017
Sugarcious:
Not attractive. She looks like a man at first glance.

She's probably gay but too afraid to admit because of the stigma.
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by bionixs: 11:17am On May 23, 2017
Igbos:
Hmm.. She likes camo.
Why trying to look like a boy..? Be like Serena.
because she does a boy's job
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by updatesflow: 11:20am On May 23, 2017
Hmm this i money talking. Too much money. I will visit Turkey soon for my vacation
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by DollarAngel(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2017
goodnews777:

Haram ke, this is 2017 for Gods sake . Wake up from your brain wash.

Except you are not a believer, Word of God cannot be modernized to suit you? That the mistakes Protestants do, only Catholic and may be Anglicans are still conservative
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by winj3: 11:21am On May 23, 2017
to find a world class good looking Nigerian female is so hard these days...why they have to use fake hair and all sorts of stuff to enhance their looks?
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by flyca: 11:22am On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Of covering her face and being slave to a god that doesn't exist
She disn't tell us nah. She posted pictures of zhe and her mum on hijab recently, So she is still a muslim wink
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by bamdly(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2017
dis 1 no play ball na Waka Waka she dey do now
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by Structuralman: 11:28am On May 23, 2017
Happy holidays Asisat!!!
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by Nobody: 11:30am On May 23, 2017
Football is not for ladies, they lose that shape
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2017
Make una ask her wetin make her choose TURKEY for Vacation and Who dey take the Photos? I say na Kenneth if you add Omeruo Na su sabi o!
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by Nobody: 11:31am On May 23, 2017
Man
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by AngelicBeing: 11:31am On May 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
Haram! Haram!! Haram!!!

Our Yoruba Muslim Sister This is haram, why expose your body? May Allah have mercy on you
And she deserves to be flogged 5000 lashes according to Sharia laws grin grin grin tongue

Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by kibra4u(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2017
flyca:
Isn't this lady a muslim?

One thing is sure - the more money you make, the less accountable you are.

So by dressing like a muslim, that is .....putting on hijab and so on is what will make her accountable and guarantee her heaven abi. Please stop fooling yourself with hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by seenga(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2017
this one na man o
blood of Hezekiah!
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by OKorowanta: 11:34am On May 23, 2017
Turkey based Kenneth Omeruo,super eagles defender seems to be on her case lately
and she go holiday for dia,
Water don pass garri.
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by Tosinomoniyi(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2017
Wao dat is very nice......
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by walexsho(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2017
which man go marry this man ooo
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by stuffs4me(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2017
Salam my dear Asisat,

I want to speak to you as a Muslim lady, please stop exposing your body like this. It does not benefit you in anyway to act or behave like the unbelievers as you are not of them.
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by flyca: 11:47am On May 23, 2017
kibra4u:

So by dressing like a muslim, that is .....putting on hijab and so on is what will make her accountable and guarantee her heaven abi. Please stop fooling yourself with hypocrisy.
Silly rat. Did I say so? For one, I'm a muslim and definitely not even a believer of that farce? Stop thinking in someone else's head! Shift! grin
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by IJOBA2: 12:13pm On May 23, 2017
HANDSOME BOY
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by Josmila(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
Haram! Haram!! Haram!!!

You people have started, next thing now sharia court trial, next thing someone's daughter has been given 100 strokes of pankere for nothing
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by Josmila(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2017
jboy73:

Lols I just like u.
Continue to destroy those Yoruba slaves to Fulani's.
We are solidly behind uuuu

Kids hiding behind anonymous handles fanning the embers of ethnicism, pathetic!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Napoli Sack Head Coach, Gennaro Gattuso / Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best / Photo Of Joseph Yobo's Kids All Smiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.