Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey (31195 Views)

Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia / Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives / Photos From Asisat Oshoala House Warming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by omiaruk: 1:32pm On May 23, 2017
banmee:

She's probably gay but too afraid to admit because of the stigma.
her sexuality is her private affair. Why should she tell the world she's gay? Mind your business
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by SirGoldEjike(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
Haram! Haram!! Haram!!!

Our Yoruba Muslim Sister This is haram, why expose your body? May Allah have mercy on you
Mr Islamic Religion we have heard you, But the truth is You are the one who needs your Allah's Mercy the most,, Do have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by Tonysax(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2017
osazsky:

Scam, don't u ve cousin's, uncles, brother's, sis. Or any relative give it to dem. Fell for pple like u before never again. And if u ve it, I know Nigerians u won't give it to others. Cos Nigerians love to b called chair by poorer people just to show dat dey ve arrived so y sell games for 30 thousand y don't u play it wit 150,000 cos if u stake 150000 u could win 45 million naira. If u ve 45 million in ur acc. U wouldn't border looking for ppl to pay u peanut of 30000, guy grow up. Stop dis deceit so u can make heaven. Lala take note. Scam scam detected seun pls delete dis post. Just d way mark dey frustrate scamers on Facebook. Dem use ipvanish, blockless yet dem still dey delete dem. Nigerians dey curse mark. so u want him to loose 75 billion dollars cos u want to use his platform for scam. Nigerians funny die. I know say some mumu go still fall for dis scam so because face book Don cast na to dey design winning tickets with computers na im b d new trend. Fool go learn work
bro for sure you be yahoo yahoo BOI... Josh you sabi all this and you still dey call kettle black....God will judge you...
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by dechar(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2017
Epositive:
see body like man own cool
her money na like wetin you must tell us. izuzu
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by lugoeke(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2017
http://cashyooo.com/?taskid=10360

More pictures of the vacation
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by dechar(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2017
Sugarcious:
Not attractive. She looks like a man at first glance.
her money big time attractive
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by banmee(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2017
omiaruk:
her sexuality is her private affair. Why should she tell the world she's gay? Mind your business

Do you know how many gay individuals i have under my supervision? She should be able to identify as that freely if she is which is my point. Did you even comprehend what i wrote before having diarrhea of the mouth?
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by dechar(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2017
Kobicove:
She needs to learn to wear cloths that are more feminine undecided
u wey dey wear man clothes you get money reach her apamu
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by omiaruk: 2:00pm On May 23, 2017
banmee:

Do you know how many gay individuals i have under my supervision? She should be able to identify as that freely if she is which is my point. Did you even comprehend what i wrote before having diarrhea of the mouth?
swerve
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by dechar(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2017
SlimHan:
hmmm i hope my sis will not turn out to be like this sha sad cry...
if your sis bigin drop you dolls,you go pray make God permanent her like that
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by banmee(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2017
omiaruk:
swerve

Go # yourself. C$nt
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by spinna: 2:13pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by cryptic21(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2017
those pictures were likely taken by Kenneth omeruo. he plays in Turkey, they have been very cosy of late #speculation.
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by omaigala12(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2017
Capableben:
.... Enjoy yourself girl, you deserve it..

Meanwhile, contact us on whatsapp(08128735172) to turn you or a loved one into a lovely cartoon
But y would I want to turn my self into a cartoon
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by omaigala12(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2017
My problem with our girls is that.. They feel just bcoz they play football is a licence for them to look like mehn
I wonder if they watch Colombian girls
..my Damn those girls hawt .. Dem de like models
I no de miss der match

1 Like

Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 23, 2017
Josmila:

Kids hiding behind anonymous handles fanning the embers of ethnicism, pathetic!
Go away.
I don't wanna insult u.. I perceive you're my elder.. Bye.
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by Ndmichaels(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2017
I fit marry this girl self,I no send
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by mriyesecnerwal(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2017
looks like solidstar
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by SlimHan(f): 3:53pm On May 23, 2017
dechar:
if your sis bigin drop you dolls,you go pray make God permanent her like that
lol you really don't know how much this scares me.
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by dechar(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2017
SlimHan:
lol you really don't know how much this scares me.
thats how God has made her to make her money wetin you go talk about Paralympics them
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by horllamy(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2017
JamieNaija:
Nigeria female footballer, Asisat Oshoala shares more pictures from her vacation in Turkey.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/photos-from-asisat-oshoalas-vacation-in.html

am in love with this girl. Can some one give me her contact?
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by Kobicove(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2017
dechar:
u wey dey wear man clothes you get money reach her apamu

The level where I am...you may not get there in your best dream tongue
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by lugoeke(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2017
http://cashyooo.com/?taskid=10360

More pics of the striker
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by iamrecktor: 11:18pm On May 23, 2017
lockupnop:
Asisa ma guy
pls shift lemme just faint
Re: Photos From Asisat Oshoala's Vacation In Turkey by Preca(f): 8:39am On May 24, 2017
blazer234:

Well, me is looking for a gurl to treat like endowed jollof rice for a lifetime. Will u be that gurl? wink kiss
are u up to the task

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Joseph Yobo's Kids All Smiles / Ronaldo Reacts To Leaving Man Utd: I Love The Fans & Wish The Club All The Best / Angry PSG Fans Hang Banners In Protest Of Possible Pogba Signing From Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.