Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters (31057 Views)

2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters / Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List / Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:33am On May 23, 2017
Wen some people have started paying money for the recurtiment... before they even start the recritment.. na wa ooo Nigeria which way..
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Adagba1: 11:38am On May 23, 2017
Tigris007:
Opportunities abound on nairaland.....so much knowledge to feed on.
Both the good and the bad.Learn to sieve them.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Tigris007: 11:40am On May 23, 2017
Adagba1:
Both the good and the bad.Learn to sieve them.

Lol...I actually meant good.....thanks anyways
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by StillDeoye(m): 12:28pm On May 23, 2017
pls o, anybody here that can help.

I'm having issues with filling my waec credentials thou its two sittings. It keeps telling me 'unable to save'.

But I'm done with the other segments, just this remaining.
Anyone that can help out, pls?

thanks in advance
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by joenor(m): 12:40pm On May 23, 2017
Are these terrorist gang that have come for attack
SexyNairalander:
booked
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by prettyprecy(f): 12:54pm On May 23, 2017
Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki (PH1)
Festac
Isolo/Okota
Lagos Island
Yaba
Aguda/Orile
Omole/Ojodu
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

to apply send your cv to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by kingsmerit: 12:58pm On May 23, 2017
to upload passport na war.
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Celsony: 1:11pm On May 23, 2017
It is difficult to get pass the verification when the link is sent to one's email address. It just hangs there.
The link was sent to my email address, but i cudnt move further than that, a picture page just displayed that all.
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Celsony: 1:16pm On May 23, 2017
kingsmerit:
to upload passport na war.

You have gone far then. I could not pass the first stage after the link is sent to my email address. when i clicked the link, a page showed with officers of NIS in salute that is all nothing again.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by selab: 1:48pm On May 23, 2017
but why age restriction for Federal govt. job?
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by selab: 1:49pm On May 23, 2017
pls help application not lock at final stage
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by jdstunt(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2017
I have successfully completed my application. I didn't go through any stress at all. From the first stage to the last stage was a smooth drive.

God please let me be among the few that will be selected.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by clemdo: 2:11pm On May 23, 2017
please can nonmilitary civil servants stand as a guarantor in this recruitment?
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by kingsmerit: 2:14pm On May 23, 2017
Celsony:

You have gone far then. I could not pass the first stage after the link is sent to my email address. when i clicked the link, a page showed with officers of NIS in salute that is all nothing again.
na wao

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by jdstunt(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2017
clemdo:
please can nonmilitary civil servants stand as a guarantor in this recruitment?

No. It is stated clearly in their site that the guarantor should not be below the rank of a chief superintendent of immigration (CSI) or its equivalent in the sister organisation.
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Ifiegboria(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2017
Following
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Nizguy(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2017
figure007:
I pray it wont end like that of police recruitment .... After going through many processes Na story end am ...but am optimistic about this in Jesus name
help a brother, I mistakenly submitted my application without uploading my passport. any remedy??
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Nizguy(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2017
I mistakenly submitted my application without uploading my passport. any remedy on that?
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 23, 2017
passport no gree upload. not highlighted
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 23, 2017
jdstunt:
I have successfully completed my application. I didn't go through any stress at all. From the first stage to the last stage was a smooth drive.

how did you upload your passport.
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by donqx: 2:51pm On May 23, 2017
Hmm..
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by holluphemydavid(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2017
scammers everywhere
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by holluphemydavid(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2017
pls someone with d application link
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Teawhy2011: 4:24pm On May 23, 2017
emmadejust:
To register in the site no be small process....

Stage 1 to 8..

Pls,av u registered successfully? I am unable to upload my passport in statge 1 and unable to lock d data
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by figure007(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2017
Nizguy:
help a brother, I mistakenly submitted my application without uploading my passport. any remedy??
there is a remedy if and only if you've not block it .... You know at the end of the application it shows block application so that it cant be edited again ... But if you've done that already .... I doubt if you will still be able to edit and load the passport ... Or at worst reapply with another data of you can risk it
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Teawhy2011: 4:33pm On May 23, 2017
I am unable to upload my pass port o! Then, '0' initial of my phone no doesn't display o! Instead of 08032254886 it display dis 8032254886 after I save d page.then,for final submission,is it by clicking on stage 8(lock data)?
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by EAZY2422(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2017
you are the real fraudsters.so we should carefull with you.
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by EAZY2422(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2017
you are the real fraudsters.so we should carefull with you.recruitment that have long been done.you can only fool yourselves not me.
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by MOSICATED5(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2017
pls who can help me with d correct site, have been trying to apply but the site i see here i cant register there. thanks
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Teawhy2011: 5:20pm On May 23, 2017
jdstunt:

Pls,help o! I am unable to upload passport,and my phn display like dis:805019331 instead 0805019331
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by marvdon200(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2017
when will registration end and when will screening commence
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Temmytea70(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2017
emmadejust:
To register in the site no be small process....

Stage 1 to 8..

pls can i get the url to register

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell / 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos / Average Salary In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.