Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters (31075 Views)

2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters / Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List / Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by emmadejust(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2017
Teawhy2011:

Pls,av u registered successfully? I am unable to upload my passport in statge 1 and unable to lock d data

I have registered successfully with uploadeded passport...
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by emmadejust(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Temmytea70(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2017
emmadejust:

http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng/entry_level.php
thanks for the swift response.. thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Spacodinho(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2017
Please house... I'm a BA degree holder in humanities, but in my o level I didn't credit mathematics. Am I eligible to apply as degree holder? Thanks
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by asakeaina: 8:29pm On May 23, 2017
Will the guarantor form be scanned and submitted as as part of the online registration or will be presented after the shortlisting stage.
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by olapink: 9:16pm On May 23, 2017
someone in my area already paid 400k to a woman in Edo state, recommended to him by is church father and the woman's number 've been switch off since four days now after receiving the money.
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Fweezy(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2017
This job is a government scam. The last recruitment exercise which i personally partook in at the National Stadium in surulere, Lagos was a total rip off. The aptitude test was nonsensical, a complete waste of time. The recruitment process itself was massively flawed and very shady. The trial of the former NIS director general who raked in millions through the registration fees of applicants who registered online has been swept under the carpet while government cronies and their wards have been successfully smuggled into the employment of the NIS. Any sensible graduate with a vision for his career growth and the near future should stay away from government advertised jobs such as this which engender and promote corruption in the Nigerian government and the nation as a whole. I know so many people will hear this warning and still go ahead to apply. Carry on, friend(s). Your personal experience will be your best teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by obalolaunited(m): 1:06am On May 24, 2017
Teawhy2011:
I am unable to upload my pass port o! Then, '0' initial of my phone no doesn't display o! Instead of 08032254886 it display dis 8032254886 after I save d page.then,for final submission,is it by clicking on stage 8(lock data)?

Use a Firefox if u still couldn't upload then save the information but don't lock it. Log out and then log in again using the confirmation sent to you via your mail click on the 1st page then upload passport not more than 30kb. As for the number go back to the page and edit it back to 080 then save b4 submiting
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Conceptz(m): 1:12am On May 24, 2017
The referees I used in my registration, must it tally with d one in the guarantor form??
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Nizguy(m): 6:21am On May 24, 2017
figure007:
there is a remedy if and only if you've not block it .... You know at the end of the application it shows block application so that it cant be edited again ... But if you've done that already .... I doubt if you will still be able to edit and load the passport ... Or at worst reapply with another data of you can risk it
okay thanks
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by timi02: 8:36am On May 24, 2017
Hi everyone, I've been trying to apply for "assistant Suprrtendent" but the application form showed "Inspector Cadre" can i fill the form like that? Also there's no option to select Bsc only HND and OND
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by johnsoay: 11:30am On May 24, 2017
If you are applying for Assistant Supritendent, you click on apply here under Assistant Supritendent and input your information.
timi02:
Hi everyone, I've been trying to apply for "assistant Suprrtendent" but the application form showed "Inspector Cadre" can i fill the form like that? Also there's no option to select Bsc only HND and OND
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Teawhy2011: 10:11pm On May 24, 2017
Pls,I am unable to lock d data,once I click on 'lock data' it says 'record cannot be saved'.pls,what should I do?
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Teawhy2011: 11:12pm On May 24, 2017
obalolaunited:

Use a Firefox if u still couldn't upload then save the information but don't lock it. Log out and then log in again using the confirmation sent to you via your mail click on the 1st page then upload passport not more than 30kb. As for the number go back to the page and edit it back to 080 then save b4 submiting

Thanks,d pic has been uploaded successfully bt I can't lock d data,once I click on'lock data' it says; record cannot be saved.please help
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by johnsoay: 8:31am On May 25, 2017
How did you upload your passport? I am still unable to do so.
Teawhy2011:

Thanks,d pic has been uploaded successfully bt I can't lock d data,once I click on'lock data' it says; record cannot be saved.please help
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by Conceptz(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2017
Conceptz:
The referees I used in my registration, must it tally with d one in the guarantor form??

Someone shu help me with dis
The referees used in d registration, must it be d same one dt ll b in guarantor form??
Re: Recruitment: Nigeria Immigration Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters by anonym0us: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Conceptz:

Someone shu help me with dis
The referees used in d registration, must it be d same one dt ll b in guarantor form??
yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session / Average Salary In Nigeria / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.