Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Yahoo Buy Claims To Be Funke Akindele, Tries To Dupe A Facebook User Of Cash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yahoo Buy Claims To Be Funke Akindele, Tries To Dupe A Facebook User Of Cash (620 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend & Management Dupe Her - Jaruma Shares Leaked Audio / Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Buy Claims To Be Funke Akindele, Tries To Dupe A Facebook User Of Cash by Bemohnaijablog(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2017
As shared by a Facebook User, how a yahoo boy claims to be Funke Akindele, tries duping her of cash as she later finds out.

http://www.bemohnaija.com/2017/05/yahoo-buy-claims-to-be-funke-akindele.html?m=0

Re: Yahoo Buy Claims To Be Funke Akindele, Tries To Dupe A Facebook User Of Cash by Nobody: 10:20am On May 23, 2017
very easy to know
see as the story long
Re: Yahoo Buy Claims To Be Funke Akindele, Tries To Dupe A Facebook User Of Cash by Tynasparks(f): 10:21am On May 23, 2017
The hustle is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Yahoo Buy Claims To Be Funke Akindele, Tries To Dupe A Facebook User Of Cash by duduwest(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2017
That's there way. I also got the message but as I DON'T have interest in gamble that's why I neglect the message.
Funk Akindele active on Sunday
Refresh
More options
You are now connected on Messenger.
Funk Akindele
HELLO ARE YOU ONE OF MY FANS THAT USE TO WATCH AND BUY MY MOVIE IF YES KINDLY ANSWER 4 QUESTION FROM HERE, A SPECIAL REWARD WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU"! WHO WAS THE FIRST MILLITARY HEAD OF STATE IN NIGERIA,WHAT IS THE NAME OF MY FIRST MOVIE ,WHO WAS THE FIRST PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA,WHO DISCOVERED RIVER NIGER,HOW MANY YEARS IS NIGERIA NOW. ANSWERE ANY 4 YOU KNOW, A PRICE IS GIVEN FOR THE ACURRATE ANSWERS ..............!
Re: Yahoo Buy Claims To Be Funke Akindele, Tries To Dupe A Facebook User Of Cash by Mrop(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2017
bad baddo baddest..... lol

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hangout With His Jamaican Friends As He Visited Their Zoo Park(photo+vid) / Kim Kardashian Poses With Forbes Media CEO, Steve Forbes / Hushupuppi Spends Close To 5.5 Million On Drinks In Lagos Causes Uproar On Inter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.