Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

[resolved] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [resolved] (2938 Views)

Issue Resolved.. / [resolved] / How Can This Issue Be Resolved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [resolved] by SURElee(f): 10:22pm On May 23, 2017
sweetmelanin:
@MChoc24, edimolu, aqva & SURElee
Please don't be harsh in your judgement. truth is, a lot of women feel this pain but are afraid to say it out of fear of being tagged "ungrateful"
my SIL is a very sweet woman and we all cherish her so much... I've witnessed her crying because she hates that she feels this way sad of course she is grateful to be blessed with a child. it's just that she's been nurturing the idea of a son for so many years.

I will say it over and over. She is an ingrate and ingratitude is a disease! How can a "woman" be unhappy for her unborn female child? When we females face rejection from the opposite gender, we feel bad, so why should a fellow woman feel bad about her unborn female child because it's not a male child? Pls carry that pregnant woman to "the bridge clinic" and other IVF fertility clinics to see couples who have spent millions. On IVF and now even considering surrogacy. Chai! It's only her first child, why the rush? Is a male child now the guarantee to make heaven? Abeg make she park well abeg. When she born the girl and she no want am, let her hand over the child to couples looking for a child who will shower the girl child all the love nd affection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [resolved] by edimolu(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2017
Ur SIL needs brain rejuvenation......she is very lucky am not God.. undecided
Re: [resolved] by jhudit(f): 9:22pm On May 25, 2017
Your SIL is ungrateful, I know it sounds harsh. I thought this pressure comes after 3-4 girls...
Lalasticlala, come help us get wider views.
Re: [resolved] by madampresident(f): 1:01am On May 26, 2017
I'm divinely gifted in changing sexes of babies if need be. Was about asking if I could change it for your SIL but there is absolutely no need for that. This is her first pregnancy. As she has desired,she will have triplet boys next.
Re: [resolved] by elektra(f): 5:53am On May 26, 2017
madampresident:
I'm divinely gifted in changing sexes of babies if need be. Was about asking if I could change it for your SIL but there is absolutely no need for that. This is her first pregnancy. As she has desired,she will have triplet boys next.

LOOOOL
Re: [resolved] by Acidosis(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2017
If I were God, I will ensure she delivers 13 girls in the second attempt.

What nonsense!
Re: [resolved] by osualaik(m): 1:19am On Jan 15, 2018
She shouldn't be worried due to the fact that this is her first child, for its too early to for all children are blessings from God, but if she wants to influence the sex of her next child she coul send me an email via ossygrt@gmail.com. God bless
Re: [resolved] by Diamond23(f): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] Just her first child ND she z getting disappointed ,abeg just tell her to bring d princess to my house nd wait for d second pregnancy which may be a boy or a girl nd if d baby z a girl straight to my house again. Ask barren women what dey go through ND u will c a thousand reasons to be grateful ND cheerful.#Nwa bu Nwa#
Re: [resolved] by enabledgoddess(f): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
funny how we women create issues for ourselves. this is her first child , rather than thank God she got pregnant easily, (go ask people trying to conceive)she is brooding over the sex of the child. what's wrong with having a girl been the first grandchild? I wonder if she will love this child when she comes? she should be preoccupied with praying for safe delivery for now and forget the sex. when I was pregnant I so wanted a girl . I imagined a girl until I went for scan and it was revealed that it was a boy. what did I do? I changed my imagination to the boy. I have to tell myself is alright having a boy. this I did to avoid hating the child when he comes. guess what ? the first time I held him in my hand, it was not the gender that counts, but the joy of having my own child , my replica in my hands(boy looks like mama).
Re: [resolved] by Amarabae(f): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
The first grandchild of your family?
That means that's her first baby, so why the fuss?
It's an act of ungratefulness to God.
There are many barren couple who will do anything just to have the baby girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird Facts About Left-handed People / Pic Of The Day...(koboko) / Should I Tell My Mom That I’m No Longer A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.