Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Issue Resolved.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Issue Resolved.. (1444 Views)

My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / [resolved] / How Can This Issue Be Resolved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue Resolved.. by sociologymajor: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Issues Resolved.. Thanks All...
Re: Issue Resolved.. by InfernoNig: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Ask her, definitely she know the story behind the supply, so she would know you need the money to settle your supplier. My condolences to her. BTW did you tell your supplier what happened?

1 Like

Re: Issue Resolved.. by sociologymajor: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2020
InfernoNig:
Ask her, definitely she know the story behind the supply, so she would know you need the money to settle your supplier. My condolences to her. BTW did you tell your supplier what happened?
I did, she doesn't want to hear anything. She said she also need to pay people.. I had initially promised to pay her on Saturday (yesterday) hoping that before then i i would have been able to sell my phone. But no success yet. I went to her yesterday and the shouting was too much, i could not even utter a word, she promised hell if she doesn't get her money on monday..
Re: Issue Resolved.. by InfernoNig: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2020
sociologymajor:

I did, she doesn't want to hear anything. She said she also need to pay people.. I had initially promised to pay her on Saturday (yesterday) hoping that before then i i would have been able to sell my phone. But no success yet. I went to her yesterday and the shouting was too much, i could not even utter a word, she promised hell if she doesn't get her money on monday..

OK. Tell iya then, but mind you this is a sign , so be careful with your supplier, better still go pitch your tent elsewhere once you settle this with her

3 Likes

Re: Issue Resolved.. by boldx(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Madam, what's your location?
Re: Issue Resolved.. by sociologymajor: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2020
boldx:
Madam, what's your location?

I am a guy.. i am based in ibadan
Re: Issue Resolved.. by Artiiclebeast: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Hmmm

Iya A go pour her frustration on you in an emotional blackmail manner, trust me. But you are left with no option, ask in the most polite way possible.
Re: Issue Resolved.. by thorpido(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2020
Ask Iya A but do it in a polite way.
Sorry,for her loss but business has to continue.
Re: Issue Resolved.. by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Ask her. Business must continue.
Re: Issue Resolved.. by sociologymajor: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2020
I went, but the condition i met her is too pitful. she has lost a lot of weight, her eyes are all swollen, looks like she haven't had a bathe in days. It seems she have not been eating because they are "talking" to her to eat small...
i could not muster up the courage to talk about money in such a dreadful situation.

1 Like

Re: Issue Resolved.. by sociologymajor: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2020
i am left with no choice than to source for money in any way possible. I have a 22inch tv, a gotv decoder, a gionee psw, all for 20k loan.
Re: Issue Resolved.. by frozen70(f): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
sociologymajor:
What happened was that,

I had made an unusually huge supply to my very good customer (Iya A), anticipating large sales during the festive period. On a norms, i don't do more than 20crates of egg at a time but with the festive season, i i had expected increased demand, so i took 55crates, Iya A been my good client took 30 leaving 25 for me to sell. Even the 25, i have only been able to sell 13 pre and Post Ileya.

The problem now is that iya A lost her husband a day after ileya, this has left me completely devastated as she have not paid for d eggs she took. I have been to her house to commiserate with her but i don't know how to ask for the money. My Supplier does not want to hear anything, she has been calling, sending messages and now gave me a deadline of Monday evening.

I don't know if it is proper to go ask her for money now, its just a week since the ugly incident happened to her, i feel somehow..

N.B
Iya A also does supply, she takes from me on credit, den pay back in 2/3days time.. she has never defaulted any payment before this sad event..

Quite an unfortunate incident for her that has affected you

Still bring it to her notice and since she is a supplier, it's possible the people he supplied to are yet to pay her

Get the contacts of those people from her and hunt for your money
Re: Issue Resolved.. by Fidelismaria: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2020

business and emotions don't go well

Re: Issue Resolved.. by Acidosis(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Simple fix:

Go back to Iya A and offer to sell her crates of eggs (even though you are having a difficult time selling yours). If she asks why, then tell her all that your supplier has told you.

Do not go to Iya A with the mindset of collecting money in cash. Offering to help her with sales will give her a positive impression about you. If she declines the offer, it simply means she has sold all, then you can reasonably ask for money.

It's a simple mind game and a win-win for you all.

If the above fails amidst further threats from your supplier, use your phone as collateral.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Issue Resolved.. by merieam16(f): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Acidosis:
Simple fix:

Go back to Iya A and offer to sell her crates of eggs (even though you are having a difficult time selling yours). If she asks why, then tell her all that your supplier has told you.

Do not go to Iya A with the mindset of collecting money in cash. Offering to help her with sales will give her a positive impression about you. If she declines the offer, it simply means she has sold all, then you can reasonably ask for money.

If the above fails amidst further threats from your supplier, use your phone as collateral.
please follow this advice...

2 Likes

Re: Issue Resolved.. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Acidosis:
Simple fix:

That's why I love Nairaland, we have intelligent ones who can help lessen worries with what they share here. Love this piece of advice.

2 Likes

Re: Issue Resolved.. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
sociologymajor:
I went, but the condition i met her is too pitful. she has lost a lot of weight, her eyes are all swollen, looks like she haven't had a bathe in days. It seems she have not been eating because they are "talking" to her to eat small...
i could not muster up the courage to talk about money in such a dreadful situation.

Guy, this is business.
Like someone said up there business and emotions don't work together.
Re: Issue Resolved.. by Dera25(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Going with the woman's emotional trauma right now approaching the woman for the money now is not proper no matter the style, is better you look for alternative else where, let be sincere to ourselves how can you meet the woman in such condition and still have the courage to be asking for money, the sympathizers self will be looking at you as a very wicked person, in business two or more people are involved once one person has problem the other person must be affected

1 Like

Re: Issue Resolved.. by Prof0fficial: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
pls leave that woman alone for now if you don't want to be painted black.

try fix it and hope she recovers soon
Re: Issue Resolved.. by AngusTV: 12:03am On Aug 10, 2020
Would be right back
Re: Issue Resolved.. by sociologymajor: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
All issues Completely Resolved..
I have paid my supplier, i did not bother Iya A anymore. I got help from here.. Not Loan but Gift.. I say a very big thank You to Mr anonymous.. Thank you so much. God bless and reward you bountifully..

7 Likes

Re: Issue Resolved.. by missyojo(f): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2020
sociologymajor:
All issues Completely Resolved..
I have paid my supplier, i did not bother Iya A anymore. I got help from here.. Not Loan but Gift.. I say a very big thank You to Mr anonymous.. Thank you so much. God bless and reward you bountifully..

Ohhhh....waoo!!!

Thank you Mr Anonymous, may your pocket never run empty.

3 Likes

Re: Issue Resolved.. by culf: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
this is not the right time to ask her please.
Re: Issue Resolved.. by GboyegaD(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
That is the soul essence of existence. Lifting those who are down. Glad you were able to resolve the issue. May God continue to bless your hustles.

1 Like

Re: Issue Resolved.. by mariahAngel(f): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
frozen70:

Quite an unfortunate incident for her that has affected you

Still bring it to her notice and since she is a supplier, it's possible the people he supplied to are yet to pay her

Get the contacts of those people from her and hunt for your money

Thank you for quoting the initial post. I nearly dyed of curiosity embarassed
Re: Issue Resolved.. by frozen70(f): 1:57am On Aug 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

Thank you for quoting the initial post. I nearly dyed of curiosity embarassed

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame? / Stop That Smell In Your Toilet And Bathrooms! It's Embarassing (pix & video) / The Kind Of Women We Rarely Talk About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.