Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet (66363 Views)

Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by richeeyo(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2017
The Children of the past thieves are voted for to rob us into the future
No light, no water, no money, no job, no peace, no anything that makes the ordinary Nigerians happy.
Imagine the budget as not yet been signed
At this time of the year.
An this guy's are technically flying in our money in their so called private jet.
We need the youths to lead this nations if all this fathers and grandfathers are criminals
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Justdare: 12:32pm On May 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
God Bless Dangote
Dangote is greater than AWOLOWO
Dangote is greater than Tinubu
Dangote is greater than all Afonjas
Love live Dangote
You are allowed to be stupid, its your self inflicted sore. But when you mistake stupidity for intelligence its a whole new ball game.

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 23, 2017
Money is good...!

Meanwhile, Nairalanders, show some love by just clicking on my signature, thank you
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Kay25(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2017
Eeeeee...dey bobo urself
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by adisabarber(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2017
He's not dead...... yet.

IhateAfonjas:

They don't look happy

You can see the sadness in their eyes

Just break the news

I've been crying since yesterday

He was a good man
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by DollarAngel(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2017
Justdare:

You are allowed to be stupid, its your self inflicted sore. But when you mistake stupidity for intelligence its a whole new ball game.

The moment there is no Harmony between your view or perception with another it becomes stupid, it's human nature
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Emassive(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2017
Did someone kill our president?
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by aribisala0(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

They don't look happy

Just break the news

He was a good man

Nnamdi Kanu done quench! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by ehioziosa: 1:00pm On May 23, 2017
What type of fruit are you click the link below to choose.

http://www.unibenblog.com/fruits/
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by awillabo: 1:10pm On May 23, 2017
Flexygist:
Cc: Lalasticlala

Timo
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by barallanee(f): 1:10pm On May 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
God Bless Dangote
Love live Dangote
human beans,if ur hailing him must u compare?? People lyk u brk frndship

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by simplycarro: 1:11pm On May 23, 2017
Built2last:
I see Joe makoju at the back.

Silent billionaire

You are right!!! That is the engine room of the Dangote Group.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by barallanee(f): 1:14pm On May 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
God Bless Dangote
Love live Dangote
human beans. If ur hailing him must u tend to compare??people lyk u cn destroy people frndship...am shaming ur shame.Mtcheeewwww

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 1:18pm On May 23, 2017
Dangote don't look healthy to me, that man has wasted thousands of lives in his bid for money rituals.
Quote me if you can shocked

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by tuscani: 1:40pm On May 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
God Bless Dangote
Love live Dangote
such a fool
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 23, 2017
Big names cool
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Adebayo4all: 1:52pm On May 23, 2017
my kids must b proud of me anyday
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by ElsonMorali: 1:54pm On May 23, 2017
DollarAngel:
God Bless Dangote
Love live Dangote

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by ElsonMorali: 1:55pm On May 23, 2017
cashboss2017:
afonja awolowo with a wailer

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by ElsonMorali: 1:59pm On May 23, 2017
barallanee:
human beans,if ur hailing him must u compare?? People lyk u brk frndship

undecided
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by ElsonMorali: 2:02pm On May 23, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Dangote don't look healthy to me, that man has wasted thousands of lives in his bid for money rituals.
Quote me if you can shocked

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Godiswithme987y: 2:21pm On May 23, 2017
Boost your financial status today.

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Bimpe29: 2:23pm On May 23, 2017
Is that not Joseph Makoju right behin Segun Awolowo?
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by gbishman: 2:23pm On May 23, 2017
Could'nt this be deemed as a conflict of interest; having a government official romancing with a private business man?
Just my thougth.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 2:30pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=56799574][/quote]

Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Praktikals(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:
They don't look happy
Just break the news
He was a good man
All those who wish our president death will die before him in Jesus name
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Adebowale89(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:
They don't look happy
Just break the news
He was a good man

go and drink your herbs. your comment doesn't correlate with the topic

stop being an ambassador to stupidity
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by bestpunterever: 3:17pm On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

They don't look happy

Just break the news

He was a good man
and you will cry forever in your life, sebi u hate afonja.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by barallanee(f): 3:31pm On May 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

undecided
why d face dr
Re: Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet by Gewana: 3:39pm On May 23, 2017
embarassed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST / Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) / Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.