Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Waec Illegal Cancellation Of Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec Illegal Cancellation Of Results (1625 Views)

WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets / UTME 2018: JAMB Speaks On Removal Of Results From Site / JAMB Uploading Of Results Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waec Illegal Cancellation Of Results by thankgod5566: 11:03am On May 23, 2017
Every organization is expected conduct it's activities in respect to it's polices. According to WAEC policies of conducting exams in Nigeria, examination malpractice is the cause of exam cancellation, this means that any cancellation of a  candidate's  results without his/her involvement in malpractice is illegal and a breach of contract.
  I sat for GCE WAEC ( Nov/Dec ) examination last year, 2016. My examination center was CHRIST THE KING COLLEGE,  ONITSHA ANAMBRA STATE. I obeyed the rules and regulations guiding the exam and was not involved in any form of exam malpractice, as the rules and regulations and my FAITH demands. But to my surprise my results were held,  when I complained to the WAEC  Anambra state office I was asked to be patient, that they are working on it. But to my surprise again  WAEC cancelled my results which is against her policy, because I was not involved in any form of malpractice.
   Please I want to   ask WAEC whether this is  how they run their  organization?  Is this how they  play with their candidates future? If so, it will not work with me, because the judiciary is in place  for justice

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived! There Will Be No Post UTME Exam This Year—2017 / The Ordeals Of Unilorin Students: How Lecturers Kill Students Slowly / ASUU Strike Update Day 87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.