Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? (11086 Views)

SEO360: The Best Search Engine Marketer In Nigeria - SEO/SEM Rating 2013 / Difference Between Internet Marketing, SEO, SEM, SMO.. / Building A Search Engine Like Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by Xorenxo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2010
To get a real explanation on sem why not try www.successimpacts.com/blog for details on advanced search engine marketing and other internet marketing startegies
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by mosesonuh: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2010
go ahead guys!
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by califf: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2010
yawn after read full discussion thread. As i don't have knowledge how to permot a website in yahoo or google by doing optimization. if you know kinda helpful thing, which make me helpful to do SEO on my web blog then plz suggest me. I also wanna do SEM. as it's seems to be a doing internet marketing.
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by aadelwin: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2010
SEM is often used to describe the events connected with the researching, presentation and positioning of a website in search engines for maximum exposure of your website. It is the overall process of combining the two processes of SEO and pay per click advertising.
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by suxes2005(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2010
Let this thread come back alive. I need
a Nigerian SEO expert

SHALOM
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by Roadbase: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2010
Pls ride on,am listening.
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by rapidsphare: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2010
The SEM is meant to be both a tutorial and a general information resource.If you frequent other prominent SEM resources you will find that this tutorial, like most search engine promotion sites, tends to go over the same ground. This is because there are no secrets to successful search engine positioning - just experience, a lot of research and tons of hard work.
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by greatestmk: 2:29am On Jan 15, 2011
For cheap SEM benefits, check www.tregeocreatives.com
thanks for the info
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by fishex99: 3:35am On Jan 15, 2011
so good! embarassed
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by camry(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2011
Yawa-ti-de, continue,
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by chokle: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
Here is the website,
you can get the complete usage of the search engine visibilty from the website www.tuctail.com When comes to searc engine marketing you can customize the website by web analysis,submission and reporting.get clear picture from website
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by HerbertGoodsell: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2011
Search Engine Marketing is gaining much importance in the online business world. It has become a necessity. Marketing your site through search engines is a necessity for an hour now. In other words, the SEM experts using the network of sources to promote your business website. Once the site gains the prevalence then of course there is the possibility of obtaining a huge amount of visitors to your web site, or the growth in traffic will lead companies to increase sales.
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by bigfat02: 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2011
here it is

50mb - trial
8GB - N900
18gb - N1500

go to my link below to setup up 50mb trial account
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by ConceptAdz(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2011
Good starting information. Integrity works too as no-one knows everything , but you would be surprised shocked at the little things some of our so called gurus leave out unknowingly or intentionally. thanks for your heads up on topics like these grin. I give tips on similar things on my blog which you might find interesting or maybe stale but like you i ask for quality comments that will improve the value acquired by readers. please visit and comment: http://conceptadz.
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by Kingsley62: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2011
Guyz its a secret, For y0ur c0mputer s0luti0n, paid iwp server's,, free br0wsing cheats,make free calls with mtn, kindly visit www.mobteams.tk hurry up b4 registrati0n cl0ses www.mobteams.tk
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by olujames(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2011
Once you perfect your Search engine Marketing, how will you make payment to providers or receive payment on your website? Have a look at OnlineNaira - http://www.onlinenaira.com.

If you choose OnlineNaira to collect your money online, we'll give you all the support you need in order to fully integrate OnlineNaira into your website.
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by adminlo: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
i have a software to maximaize you seo efforts or you can even use it to start an seo businees . it does keyword research, web analysis, competition analysis and the likes.

softwares such as seo elite , ibp or traffic pro . i can get it for you at a huge discount . write or pm me
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by adminlo: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
olujames

how do i get i .com.ng domain name ?

thanks
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by olujames(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2011
.com.ng domain is available at http://adesiyan.com/hosting/order/.
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by adminlo: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
hi,
i dont need a hosting package . i need a domain name . can you point me to where you got the com.ng domain name ?

thanks
Re: What Is Search Engine Marketing (sem)? by olujames(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
THE LINK TO BUY .COM.NG DOMAIN NAME IS ON THAT PAGE - http://www.adesiyan.com/whois/.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? / GTBank Website Has Been Hijacked? / 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.