Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Can You Teach Ielts(english Test) Please Come In Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Teach Ielts(english Test) Please Come In Here (390 Views)

Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? / Why Candidates Fail The Ielts Writing Test And The Solution / Can You Teach English? There Is An Opportunity For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Teach Ielts(english Test) Please Come In Here by Ieltstrainer: 12:29pm On May 23, 2017
If you can teach English please contact me via my signature. I will regularly direct IELTS candidates to you, you will charge them and conduct lessons for them. You can do this on part time basis. They will pay you directly while you send my commission.
Re: Can You Teach Ielts(english Test) Please Come In Here by Rosezee(f): 3:34pm On May 23, 2017
I'm a teacher, literally. I'm so in.
Re: Can You Teach Ielts(english Test) Please Come In Here by Ieltstrainer: 8:39pm On May 23, 2017
Contact me via my signature

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Customer Support Executive Recuitment In A Startup Ecommerce Brand / Earn 200k Salary And Get You CV Rewritten!!! / Graduate Trainee Careers At Kaduna State Water Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.