Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? (721 Views)

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2019
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I feeling like bringing this to our Nairaland family table this morning so we talk as a family and thus be of help to each other.

The question is, WHAT SKILL CAN YOU TEACH A FELLOW NAIRALANDER WITH LITTLE OR NO CHARGING FEE AT ALL?

For me, I can teach you driving, poultry farming (animal husbandry)- Kaduna...free of charge.

Note: pls don't forget the location.

Mod, pls push this to FP to help a soul.

Re: Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by missimelda01(f): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2019
Please I need someone to teach me how to produce body cream/scrub/soap/ oil e.t.c... I can pay a token sad

Offline please. Lagos or Owerri (preferably)
Help a seester.
Re: Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by Tbusted(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2019
Am Tbusted Ph city. Please I need some one to teach me everything about computer, Thanks! 08152153475
Re: Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by Ayoshewa12(f): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
missimelda01:
Please I need someone to teach me how to produce body cream/scrub/soap/ oil e.t.c... I can pay a token sad

Offline please. Lagos or Owerri (preferably)
Help a seester.

Am organising a seven days organic cream / promixing, soaps, natural fitness training on WhatsApp for only 1k.

Am in Lagos but not available for offline training, you can check my profile for more information.

WhatsApp 08109067862
Re: Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by Ayoshewa12(f): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
I can teach someone how to make perfumes, bleach, dettol, izal, liquid soap, custard and mayonnaise for free online...

manz:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I feeling like bringing this to our Nairaland family table this morning so we talk as a family and thus be of help to each other.

The question is, WHAT SKILL CAN YOU TEACH A FELLOW NAIRALANDER WITH LITTLE OR NO CHARGING FEE AT ALL?

For me, I can teach you driving, poultry farming (animal husbandry)- Kaduna...free of charge.

Note: pls don't forget the location.

Mod, pls push this to FP to help a soul.
Re: Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by missimelda01(f): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thanks for your response but I'm searching for an offline tutorial.
Ayoshewa12:

Am organising a seven days organic cream / promixing, soaps, natural fitness training on WhatsApp for only 1k.

Am in Lagos but not available for offline training, you can check my profile for more information.

WhatsApp 08109067862
Re: Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by Ayoshewa12(f): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
missimelda01:
Thanks for your response but I'm searching for an offline tutorial.
Good luck with that sweetie.

(1) (Reply)

This Artist Paints Better With Her Breasts Than Most People Do With Their Hands / How To Make Money From Home In Nigeria Through Freelancing / Coronavirus: How Has It Affected Your Plans For The Year. Share Your Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.