Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? (661 Views)

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money / What Can You Teach People For FREE To Kickstart There CAREER / What Skills Can An Undergraduate In Mechatronics Engineering Aquire To Boost . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2019
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I feeling like bringing this to our Nairaland family table this morning so we talk as a family and thus be of help to each other.

The question is, WHAT SKILL CAN YOU TEACH A FELLOW NAIRALANDER WITH LITTLE OR NO CHARGING FEE AT ALL?

For me, I can teach you driving, poultry farming (animal husbandry)- Kaduna...free of charge.

Note: pls don't forget the location.

Mod, pls push this to FP to help a soul.

Re: Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by missimelda01(f): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2019
Please I need someone to teach me how to produce body cream/scrub/soap/ oil e.t.c... I can pay a token sad

Offline please. Lagos or Owerri (preferably)
Help a seester.
Re: Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by Tbusted(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2019
Am Tbusted Ph city. Please I need some one to teach me everything about computer, Thanks! 08152153475
Re: Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by Ayoshewa12(f): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
missimelda01:
Please I need someone to teach me how to produce body cream/scrub/soap/ oil e.t.c... I can pay a token sad

Offline please. Lagos or Owerri (preferably)
Help a seester.

Am organising a seven days organic cream / promixing, soaps, natural fitness training on WhatsApp for only 1k.

Am in Lagos but not available for offline training, you can check my profile for more information.

WhatsApp 08109067862
Re: Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by Ayoshewa12(f): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
I can teach someone how to make perfumes, bleach, dettol, izal, liquid soap, custard and mayonnaise for free online...

manz:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I feeling like bringing this to our Nairaland family table this morning so we talk as a family and thus be of help to each other.

The question is, WHAT SKILL CAN YOU TEACH A FELLOW NAIRALANDER WITH LITTLE OR NO CHARGING FEE AT ALL?

For me, I can teach you driving, poultry farming (animal husbandry)- Kaduna...free of charge.

Note: pls don't forget the location.

Mod, pls push this to FP to help a soul.
Re: Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by missimelda01(f): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Thanks for your response but I'm searching for an offline tutorial.
Ayoshewa12:

Am organising a seven days organic cream / promixing, soaps, natural fitness training on WhatsApp for only 1k.

Am in Lagos but not available for offline training, you can check my profile for more information.

WhatsApp 08109067862
Re: Which Of The Skills Can You Teach Someone/fellow Free Of Charge? by Ayoshewa12(f): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
missimelda01:
Thanks for your response but I'm searching for an offline tutorial.
Good luck with that sweetie.

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet / Why Do Nigerian Employers Pay Foreign Immigrants Employees Higher Salaries? / Job Title: Key Account Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.