Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Guys Help Me With My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys Help Me With My Website (629 Views)

Guys Help Me Out!!!!!!! / Guys Help Me Review This Site / Pls Can You Guys Help Me With A Trusted LR Exchanger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help Me With My Website by ifyclose: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2010
just take a look at my website and assist me

www.ifeanyiforum.info

i installed it as a forum, but it is appearing as a search page. pls what cld possibly be d cause of this, and how can i handle it? pls assist me. thanks.
Re: Guys Help Me With My Website by mysterioux: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2010
While there are a lot of things that could go wrong especially as a webmaster.

1. Did you install the forum from your webhosting panel? If yes, then some settings might be wrong

2. Did you register the right domain name? Check if the domain account setting where right, Check the DNS Record of the web site account information

3. Did you upload the forum (if you did it yourself) to the public_html or www folder? if not there is no miracle to view the site.

4. Check to see that your webhosting company does not have blacklisted ip address that you share your web site with cos a lot could happen

5. Make sure your webhosting company has right to host with a .info extension,

6. If all these cannot answer you, let me know to you in more advance ways, 080346995000 (code name : mysterioux)
Re: Guys Help Me With My Website by DualCore1: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
mysterioux:

6. If all these cannot answer you,

Contact hostgator's online support. Hostgator's support is always online. That domain is pointing to their server.
Re: Guys Help Me With My Website by ifyclose: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2010
thanks. how do i upload SMF forum 2 my website?

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Credit Card From A Bank / The Effect Of Ict On Naira / Yawatide - Thanks For Your Pointers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.