Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Is So Wrong About Finding A Wife For Your Son? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is So Wrong About Finding A Wife For Your Son? (502 Views)

My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is So Wrong About Finding A Wife For Your Son? by SaeedahCMA: 2:05pm On May 23, 2017
He has become old enough to leave the veranda of bachelorhood to enter into the sanctitude of marriage. I proposed some decent ladies interest to him, little did i know has fallen in love with someone else. I believed i was in position to make the best choice of wife for him... My intentions were no doubt of pure content but my son remained a party against my wishes.

One question persist though as the story develops, what is so wrong about finding a wife for your son? I kept on asking myself, anyone, everyone who ever cares to listen to me......Pls talk to me!

Story Source:- http://televistaonline.tv/jodha-akbar-what-is-so-wrong-about-finding-a-wife-for-your-son/

Re: What Is So Wrong About Finding A Wife For Your Son? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 23, 2017
Everything is wrong finding an unsolicited wife for your son.
Madam ,how will u feel if when u were younger , your parents invite a man from somewhere for u to marry? And maybe he has a certain looks that brings out a cold feeling from u, even though he smiles a lot. How will u honestly feel?
Will u be happy with your parents ?
Re: What Is So Wrong About Finding A Wife For Your Son? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2017
WRONG WRONG WRONG, in so many level.... But the worst part is thst, it undermines your son and his abilities to find one himself. If he difn't complain about not finding a wife yet, what the hell is your worries/hurry? Is marriage a do or die for you?

(1) (Reply)

These 3 Words Can Save Your Marriage / Stares And Silent Judgment / Looking For My Friend: Mfon Akpan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.