Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Salam Alaikun In Any Spiritual Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Salam Alaikun In Any Spiritual Problem (650 Views)

Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems / Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? / Masturbation, Negative Side Effects And Spiritual Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salam Alaikun In Any Spiritual Problem by adurabeb: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2017
You can always get in touch with Alfa aduramigba and they will pray for you and get you free from the word of almighty allah,Low sperm counts,staphylococcus,Bad dream,infertility,promise and fail,winning lottery,hermorrhoid firboid,syphilis,diabetes,stroke,visa problem call me to give treatment to your weakness in all way.. call ADURAMIGBA on 08099509149 God will heal all of us in the name of Almighty Allah

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!.... Pls Help Me With Address Of Were I Can Get This Done! / Urgent Attentions Pls / Why Smoking Is NO For You If You Really Love Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.