Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party (46792 Views)

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by bionixs: 5:42pm On May 23, 2017
Limitednow:
We knew already, no be today!
Lai Mohammed, oya over to you.
some people don't want to know

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Akainzo(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2017
E2power3:
Some of us investigated the supposed kidnap of Chibok girls when it occurred and found out that it was arranged by APC! We informed Nigerians expressly but so many called us names and abused us to no end?!

My intelligence and security organization, with international consultancy pedigree, would not have been interested in that abduction if APC had not left too many loose ends that were begging to be probed - the refusal of Governor Shettima to obey Jonathan's government's (FG) directive to relocate the girls from the State-owned secondary school even in the face of intelligence report stating the reality of the planned kidnap, the absence of the Principal, Vice, their families and that of all Muslim Teachers (and families) on that day, the keeping of the girls in Maiduguri GRA for about 3 months before being moved into Sambisa Forest, the veracious effort put in by all Jonathan haters then (both in and outside his government) to stop our organization from presenting our report (with clear evidences) to Jonathan and the list is literally endless!!!

Nigerians should know now that those girls pawns on APC's political chess board and it was this realization that made me refer to them as demonic and desperately evil through my online posts! If they are not that, who would do such an abominable level of wickedness against young and innocent Nigerian girls of poor parents and a Christian Community, if not Lucifer itself!!!

That your intelligence and security organisation with international consultancy pedigree seems to have been smarter than the US CIA and the British MI6, plus even the French and Dutch versions that joined forces to search for the girls.

Bia, why didn't this your acclaimed intelligence consultancy outfit share this information gathered with the US, even if it is to collect the ransom that was offered? Nonsense!

Imagine that your consultancy outfit knew all this but GEJ, and all his security team couldn't know it! Haba, Nigerians were right to kick them out then.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by bionixs: 5:43pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmm, And the clueless ineffectual buffoon allowed the kidnap of the innocent children under his nose? I think the leadership of this party should visit sambisa to confirm to us that boko haram is a scam.
The video of shekau displaying the girls under heavy black hijabs was also a scam?
oga ,sorry
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by alanka(f): 5:44pm On May 23, 2017
madridguy:
OKAY.
only idiot would think they were kidnapped by boko. Boko were too busy to promote Islam than to kidnap infidels. They would rather let the snakes live than infidels.

So book haram are so nice that they kept infidels saved till today? Ha ha ha book haram are not kidnappers they are mass killers

This is the second time I spoke about the chibok girls and the first time should be the year they were kidnapped. I said it boko are not good at keeping infedels. Kill them is what quaran told them and that is what they have been doing.

Ask westerworld, where are their drones since? Their drones did not see who kidnapped them? Where they kept them? Who masterminded it?

Ha ha ha...this world? There is no limitation to their evil.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by bionixs: 5:45pm On May 23, 2017
Firefire:

APC is a party of professional liars and career rogues.

They (APC), and everyone culpable in this Chibok kidnap drama will suffer a miserable death.

Awon oloriburuku gbogbo. angry
I have always said it. we all are not mumu

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by OwoLee(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2017
this is the reply to anybody who thinks or believe chibok is scam...they are just this like this fool below...

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Akainzo(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2017
eyeview:
A certain man with an indepth spiritual understanding once told me that Buhari won't just die, instead God will make him suffer in a prolonged manner for his wickedness before dying.
And strangely, it's turning out to be true

You should have told that your in-depth spiritual man to show you how to get out of your poverty or situation. You may have wasted your chance at success.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by jerrymej(m): 5:49pm On May 23, 2017
Convince more... meanwhile, accept my thanks
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ellechrystal(f): 5:49pm On May 23, 2017
spartan117:
we have been saying it since
when buhari said he wud make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 what did u guys think he was referring to?
Funny enough, that's y karma can't let him rule in peace, sickness here n there, friends turned enemies on one side. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by hucienda: 5:49pm On May 23, 2017
"Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low. The crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain. And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD has spoken it."

Isaiah 40: 4 - 5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by tonex360: 5:50pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmm, And the clueless ineffectual buffoon allowed the kidnap of the innocent children under his nose? I think the leadership of this party should visit sambisa to confirm to us that boko haram is a scam.
The video of shekau displaying the girls under heavy black hijabs was also a scam?
Can u tell us how the 82 chibok girls came out from sambisa forest, was it a fight between Nigerian army that led to their rescue or they just strolled out from the forest.. with a back up proof. if actually its real, because most at times, all this rescue news of chibok girls just drops without telling Nigerians how they went about it. 82 girls can't be rescued without no story on how it was done.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by friyina1(f): 5:50pm On May 23, 2017
No be lie

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by bionixs: 5:50pm On May 23, 2017
ahaika23:
cheesy
when that your mentor in Apc will suffer,get ready to share it with him. that bread that apc provides for will soon turn to igneous stones in your mouth .you are a BIG SELFISH FOOOOOL! I am just angry now.,in short LAla ban me straight away
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 23, 2017
E2power3:
Some of us investigated the supposed kidnap of Chibok girls when it occurred and found out that it was arranged by APC! We informed Nigerians expressly but so many called us names and abused us to no end?!

My intelligence and security organization, with international consultancy pedigree, would not have been interested in that abduction if APC had not left too many loose ends that were begging to be probed - the refusal of Governor Shettima to obey Jonathan's government's (FG) directive to relocate the girls from the State-owned secondary school even in the face of intelligence report stating the reality of the planned kidnap, the absence of the Principal, Vice, their families and that of all Muslim Teachers (and families) on that day, the keeping of the girls in Maiduguri GRA for about 3 months before being moved into Sambisa Forest, the veracious effort put in by all Jonathan haters then (both in and outside his government) to stop our organization from presenting our report (with clear evidences) to Jonathan and the list is literally endless!!!

Nigerians should know now that those girls pawns on APC's political chess board and it was this realization that made me refer to them as demonic and desperately evil through my online posts! If they are not that, who would do such an abominable level of wickedness against young and innocent Nigerian girls of poor parents and a Christian Community, if not Lucifer itself!!!

I don't comment on social media but yes i also made my private investigations and you even left out something.. The school set a general test for that date..told all students they would be severely punished if they didn't come to school on the date and then their children and the staffs didn't come that day... I happened to listen to a resident of the town and they said they got a notice a week before about the attack...

May God help us..I'm not speaking for anybody..just the reports from my private investigations..I don't wish to be quoted please.....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 23, 2017
friyina1:
No be lie

Una no go kill some borry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Endtimesmith(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2017
APC......Una Bad Shaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by tonex360: 5:55pm On May 23, 2017
noblezone:

How can the government prevent a woman who has decided to feed her husband with rat poison?

You are the president.
you live in Abuja..

Chibok community is hundreds of Km away.

Children are to write exam, then politicians in the North West arranged a kidnap of the girls. The authorities who should protect the gals, traded them for money and politics.

The security personnel were compromised.

what can you do?

Do you know of the betrayals other Nigerian soldiers suffers in the hands of Northern Nigerian soldiers over this matter.

Some of you still don't understand, Nigeria is a fraud.
God bless u oga, I love good thinkers.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by johnamedu: 5:56pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:
the questions u should be asking urself are these; is the state in which the girls were kidnapped not under the control of the antagonists of Jonathan's administration? What is the position of the chief security officer of the state when the girls were kidnapped in todays political affair? Open your eyes, u can't remain blind forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by bionixs: 5:56pm On May 23, 2017
spartan117:
when buhari said he wud make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 what did u guys think he was referring to?
that detractor above you is an uncommon breed of ZOMBIE! He has chosen not to know or understand. He is a beneficiary . This crew need to pay him a visit

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Ngokafor(f): 5:57pm On May 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

cheesy cheesy

You aren't going anywhere. We are in this together. I need your full support here. grin grin

...Okay sir,ayam behind you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Akainzo(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2017
connectpoint:

I don't comment on social media but yes i also made my private investigations and you even left out something.. The school set a general test for that date..told all students they would be severely punished if they didn't come to school on the date and then their children and the staffs didn't come that day... I happened to listen to a resident of the town and they said they got a notice a week before about the attack...

May God help us..I'm not speaking for anybody..just the reports from my private investigations..I don't wish to be quoted please.....

So the residents got notice of the attack about a week before the attack but the soldiers and police did not get the same notice.
The parents got wind of the attack and willingly sent their daughters to be kidnapped.

So which one is it?
a) Their was NO kidnapping.
b) Their was kidnapping by APC politicians.
c) There was kidnapping by Boko Haram.

What did you get from your private investigation?
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by OwoLee(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2017
I tire for my country people, playing politics with human life, where's even the future for this country when we the youths that are suppose to be holistic in our thinking ways decide to become sentimental and treacherous... this is weird, can't believe all I read from people's comment today, The news that gained so much international audience would become false, arranged by group or sects in govt. even planning a coup that involves two or three people is not that secretive not to talk of a whole party conniving with soldiers of the whole 36states of the country to arrange that numbers of teenage girls to be kidnapped.
My country youths, let stop this mediocre argument, its not intellectual enough to be debated, L.P who said such statement can not come out boldly and challenge the APC party to it, if they should go to court of law, they will retract this statement. Whatever happens to our Nation as a whole is what should be our utmost priority. leave the politician, they will always play us like ball, we need to resist them and be intellectually guided. thank you!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Ngokafor(f): 6:00pm On May 23, 2017
gberra:
Come to daddy. I can see you smiling.

..who is this one bikonu?? ..yuck!!!..mscheww!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Isahalbash(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2017
spartan117:

Really! Did he actually say dat? cos I have bn hearin dis for a long time now.

Can u provide d link where u gt it from please...
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Damseldammie(f): 6:08pm On May 23, 2017
ajebuter:

Ajatuka ni taagbarin loro APC..
Nkan to da won po lo ma to tun won ka..
Enu ti won fi bu oosha ni won maa tun fi gbole niwaju e...
Kii se epe..
B'óse máa rí nìyen
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by gberra: 6:11pm On May 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

..who is this one bikonu?? ..yuck!!!..mscheww!
daddy's time is blessing time. Let's put our differences aside. Let me take you to my candy shop.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Ngokafor(f): 6:16pm On May 23, 2017
gberra:
daddy's time is blessing time. Let's put our differences aside. Let me take you to my candy shop.

...You even sound worse than your tribalistic bull**it....Imagine this crap,,kindly go and take several seats and stop fooling your lame self on my mentions...rubbish raise to infinity.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ikechu1: 6:17pm On May 23, 2017
Lmfaooo.

We all knew this from day 1. Noone questioned it.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Kbanka: 6:26pm On May 23, 2017
Those of us that are grauduates wrote final year project know what reference means. When yu make statements, yu have to provide your source i.e. the person that studied and got the resulting statement.

As open as wikipedia is, if yu write something on it, youll have to provide reference(s) or theyll ask other pple to provide reference or dispute yr statements. Thats why i dont need to ask myself why politicians in developed countries, opposition or not, dont just come out and say shit they can't prove.

In nigeria, politicians will sit at home, then wake up one day, gather nigerians and feed them bullshit. Times without number. Time and Time again. Theyll do that, and gullible nigerians will echo these statements, further dividing and overheating the polity. All without any reference or evidence. Upon all thw school wey we go.

What has LP done towards proving that chibok was a scam?? Who has entered sambisa and studied and came to the conclusion that chibok was a scam?

When Govt invited BBOG to accompany them to sambisa forest, we all saw how they refused to go.

Lets use our education for our own good abeg. Itll save us alot of stress.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by henryhemon(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2017
noblezone:

How can the government prevent a woman who has decided to feed her husband with rat poison?

You are the president.
you live in Abuja..

Chibok community is hundreds of Km away.

Children are to write exam, then politicians in the North West arranged a kidnap of the girls. The authorities who should protect the gals, traded them for money and politics.

The security personnel were compromised.

what can you do?

Do you know of the betrayals other Nigerian soldiers suffers in the hands of Northern Nigerian soldiers over this matter.

Some of you still don't understand, Nigeria is a fraud.

Shows you don't know how a government works.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by RomeoMarvis(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2017
We knew dis already. APC has been manipulating events even before they got into power

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by GoodGovernance: 6:26pm On May 23, 2017
Pidgin2:
A war against Boko Haram is a war against the North - President Buhari cheesy

Idiots alike.

You can not propagate falsehood to make it truth.All those 2015 political gimmicks to discredit Buhari ?Look for something else to do.

The same Buhari you have mischievously misquoted ,is the one fighting boko haram to the point of military decapitation undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident / Innoson Vehicle Motors Presented To The Nigerian Police / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Runs 10km Race (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.