Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party (46797 Views)

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by reporterslab: 6:27pm On May 23, 2017
APC is a group of evil people desperate for power.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by kennies12(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2017
Who ever said this unbehave of the party is an idiot! where was the person when APC was using the chibok girls against Jonathan.

That's how we politicise everything. Till now people don't believe book haram exists despite the many people the sect ve killed including army officers.... hmmmm Nigerians!
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by SuperBlack: 6:30pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmm, And the clueless ineffectual buffoon allowed the kidnap of the innocent children under his nose? I think the leadership of this party should visit sambisa to confirm to us that boko haram is a scam.
The video of shekau displaying the girls under heavy black hijabs was also a scam?
Photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by anyebedgreat: 6:31pm On May 23, 2017
Is that their welcome treat for Fayose?
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by whoThemBe: 6:35pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmm, And the clueless ineffectual buffoon allowed the kidnap of the innocent children under his nose? I think the leadership of this party should visit sambisa to confirm to us that boko haram is a scam.
The video of shekau displaying the girls under heavy black hijabs was also a scam?
U GET SENSE AT ALL?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by me69: 6:39pm On May 23, 2017
How can this be worthy of being news. This is rubbish abeg. The person that posted this probably lacks intellect

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by sshalom(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2017
While one must rejoice with the parents of the missing girls and sympathize with their families on the nasty experience suffered by these young women; the question will arise and continue to be on how they were abducted ab initio.

Even the issues regarding the children of the principal of the school, the conduct of examination in such dangerous state of security and the 'hollywood' like movement of the girls without any queries from any quarters at that time throws up a lot of angles that are yet to be addressed.

Whatever the case may be; the truth will come out one day and it will only aid the fulfillment of God's agenda for Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by bionixs: 6:40pm On May 23, 2017
Jabioro:
The Labourer party wanted to cause stamped,the whole scenario happened right in the nose of ineffectual buffoon, the ogogoro master of Otueke, I mean the holehat fisherman who couldn't do anything as then. The APC was yet to form her stand as at then, the sleeping party Labour Party who came up with her own phantom, cook story and the PDP half alive and half dead party should be held accountable, responsible for chibok girls matter.. LP looking for her lost voice every where..
when a Yaba left patient begins to sound logically illogic like this,it means he is not getting any better at all. Oga, what are you saying? open up, you need help

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by gberra: 6:42pm On May 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You even sound worse than your tribalistic bull**it....Imagine this crap,,kindly go and take several seats and stop fooling your lame self on my mentions...rubbish raise to infinity.
This is the problem I have with SU sisters, more so the reason s country is moving slowly forward.

You groan about tribalism of which you are a major player. You would still go ahead and condemn me tryna show you the good side of life. Pray tell what you want?.

Here is the deal; You don't tell me what you want from me but I tell you what I want from you.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Jabioro: 6:50pm On May 23, 2017
bionixs:
when a Yaba left patient begins to sound logically illogic like this,it means he is not getting any better at all. Oga, what are you saying? open up, you need help
Is because your logical brain refused to comprehend it, it goes beyond your understanding....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by gabbasin(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2017
oga labour party where are your facts?
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by henryhemon(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2017
MARKETfund:

You are funny bro
The question is who is Shekau, do you know him in person?
If at all this is actually staged then staging the so-called Shekau behind the camera and forcing those girls on those hijab is a no brainer

It's really funny people think this way,if you don't know learn and not act like you know.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Ngokafor(f): 6:55pm On May 23, 2017
gberra:
This is the problem I have with SU sisters, more so the reason s country is moving slowly forward.

You groan about tribalism of which you are a major player. You would still go ahead and condemn me tryna show you the good side of life. Pray tell what you want?.

Here is the deal; You don't tell me what you want from me but I tell you what I want from you.

...oh for goodness sake bounce!..just go away!..scram!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:56pm On May 23, 2017
Chai this Boko Haram he is ode. He need too kill himself I mean we cannot take this nonsense. angry angry angry angry

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by snopzy(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2017
angry angry the chibox girls saga is a scam thank God more people are understanding

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by chubbyswit(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

...oh for goodness sake bounce!..just go away!..scram!
ignore his mentions. Its as simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by hadura29(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2017
madridguy:
Wow, happy married life boss. May Almighty bless your marriage with abundance joy and blessing. Well, as for me, am still battling with a lady here and no green light yet grin her name is Ngozi.

Baba Lol, she dey NL so? Ngozi na beg we dey beg oooo
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 23, 2017
Firefire:
God will judge APC.
GOD IS ALREADY JUDGING THEM. THEY ARE NOW IN CONFUSION

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Ovamboland(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2017
noblezone:

Just like the old and mischievous tyrant is giving tactical support to Fulani Herdsmen cum Jihardists.

When a driver kidnaps his oga's children he was supposed to bring back from school, blame the oga for being Buffon.

When a police officer deciders to rob with arms given to him to lives and the constitution, plane the President.

I love your logic anyway, it proves you are a GREAT Nigerian

Yes we should start pitying the PHD expert in a subject matter when ordinary secondary school students can out debate him in his area of specialty.

GeJ with his brother as DSS head, his nominees as chief of defence staff, army staff, airforce, police IG and they even spent $285 million remainder $43 million in Ikoyi for covert operation and did not know or discover what this Gworo chewing Abdul knows, then he must be worse than an IB. Of course his defenders are rungs lower.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by 1miccza: 7:27pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:

The Governor was the Chief Executioner of the plan and when the State Government is against the federal there's little or nothing that can be done , as for those pictures take a close look at the videos and you would discover a lot of lies in the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by aminoacid01(f): 7:27pm On May 23, 2017
Don't be surprised that the fool saying this rubbish last visited Maiduguri in 1978, if at all he has ever visited. We that live in the North East know that Chibok girls' abduction is for real.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ElsonMorali: 7:30pm On May 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Okay sir,ayam behind you cheesy

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by bionixs: 7:31pm On May 23, 2017
Jabioro:
Is because your logical brain refused to comprehend it, it goes beyond your understanding....
try to say something,you are not still talking
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ElsonMorali: 7:32pm On May 23, 2017
emmaitive:
aboki..u will remain blind forever

Lol.

Because I am using my brain I have become aboki.

Tell me, what proof do you have.

I'd like to see from you guys perspective.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ElsonMorali: 7:36pm On May 23, 2017
yaki84:

terrorists have more money than govt
Isoryt!

Lol. Do you know how much these Chibok girls were ransomed for? Take a guess! You'd be shocked.

Surely you also don't think they manufacture their guns do you?

Even the bombs they make, they need raw materials to make them.

Evening they are poor, they can easily raid a market or farm for foodstuff which is what they mostly do anyway.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by paramakina202: 7:38pm On May 23, 2017
riczy:
he was playing politics #copy dt

No I don't think so,he was just too weak to do anything while his wife cried out her eyes in natanional tv, she knew the kidnapping was a conspiracy against the government of her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by AreaFada2: 7:42pm On May 23, 2017
Matter of time. The whole truth will come to the open one day.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Stevebrown(m): 7:46pm On May 23, 2017
This man can't be too wrong. They are politicians, they knw dirty secrets we don't.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by buchai: 7:56pm On May 23, 2017
if we all want to know the truth about chibok girls scam vote out APC in power from local, state and federal level by that time anybody that have his or her hand in chibok girls scam will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by gberra: 7:59pm On May 23, 2017
AreaFada2:
Matter of time. The whole truth will come to the open one day.
Area fada, what stupid truth are you talking about? .. Gej believed through various security reports available to him. Even Mizmycoli admits that Gej was incompetent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) / COVID-19: FG To Review Lockdown Relaxation This Week / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.